No announcement yet.

Saman Ghoddos @ Brentford FC | 2021-22

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Few performances like this as sub and coach has no choice other than starting him

Sent from my MAR-LX3A using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by milad_b View Post
      Guys saman is a great player and we all know that! He is creative , smart and technical. But he simply is not a defensive MD and thats why he doesn't start! I don't think anyone here gonna argue with this. However the problem is the current system thats being used by frank.

If brentford wants to start with 3-5-2 defensive line up then i would not even dare to put him in there. He won't perform in that kind of system . I dono how to put it down but saman does not fit this nasty defensive style of game plan! So in order to see him in the line up Frank needs to change this stupid defensive 3-5-2 that does not WORK! Conceding 21 goals in 11 matches is just shocking!

If frank moves back to 4-3-3 or 3-4-3 with some attacking power upfront then I guarantee you saman will be withing the Top 10's of PL in his position (behind strikers) .
      yea, he is just way too stand-offish and non-combative of a defensive marker/presser and by enlarge a lousy tackler to boot...!!
      he does a decent job of positioning himself in the passing lanes of the opposing offenses thus limiting their attacking options, but generally speaking Defending aint his forte and ill-suited to play a combative, smash mouth, mostly defensive pressing football...!
      so long Frank keeps with current style of play and formation, i just dont see him trusted with too many starts unless alternate MF options become severely limited due to injury/suspension ect..!

by the way here is the full 2ND HALF .... for those who missed the match live...!!

https://www.replaymatches.net/2021/1...ull-match.html

Comment

Guys saman is a great player and we all know that! He is creative , smart and technical. But he simply is not a defensive MD and thats why he doesn't start! I don't think anyone here gonna argue with this. However the problem is the current system thats being used by frank.

If brentford wants to start with 3-5-2 defensive line up then i would not even dare to put him in there. He won't perform in that kind of system . I dono how to put it down but saman does not fit this nasty defensive style of game plan! So in order to see him in the line up Frank needs to change this stupid defensive 3-5-2 that does not WORK! Conceding 21 goals in 11 matches is just shocking!

If frank moves back to 4-3-3 or 3-4-3 with some attacking power upfront then I guarantee you saman will be withing the Top 10's of PL in his position (behind strikers) .
        Bro, just out of interest, is this you on Brentford forums? : https://griffinpark.org/index.php?th...6/post-3909189

Comment

Originally posted by Leicester City View Post
          Bro, just out of interest, is this you on Brentford forums? : https://griffinpark.org/index.php?th...6/post-3909189
          hahahahah no who is that! he has coppied some of the comments from here.

Comment

hahahahah no who is that! he has coppied some of the comments from here.
            No clue, haha.

Whoever he is, he was triggering Brentford fans by calling Thomas Frank's tactics cowardly.

Comment

Originally posted by Leicester City View Post
              No clue, haha.

Whoever he is, he was triggering Brentford fans by calling Thomas Frank's tactics cowardly.
              hahah harki hast demesh garm

Comment

Wow it was great to see he came on and helped set up both goals! Nice move and pass on the first and good move in the box to get past the defender who fouled him for the penalty.

Comment

Two games within the week for Brentford. Home to United on Tuesday night and then away at Southampton next weekend.

Comment

Originally posted by Medzdidz View Post
                    Two games within the week for Brentford. Home to United on Tuesday night and then away at Southampton next weekend.
                    It seems covid has reached united. The next game may be postponed

Comment

Originally posted by PSGman#19 View Post
                      It seems covid has reached united. The next game may be postponed
                      Just saw that news too. Few differing reports at the moment but seems like a small group of players which shouldn’t affect the game. Spurs game was cancelled today against Brighton due to 20 players and staff testing positive.

Comment

The smile and joy!

Comment

Comment

Brentford vs. Manchester United match tomorrow has been postponed due to the ongoing COVID-19 outbreak within the Man U club.

Comment

Originally posted by diz View Post
                              Brentford vs. Manchester United match tomorrow has been postponed due to the ongoing COVID-19 outbreak within the Man U club.
                              LOL what?! Why does Man U get a postponement and every other professional sports team has to either forfeit or go out there with whoever is healthy?! That's insane.

EDIT: Nevermind, looks like EPL is taking a more cautious approach in general that european football/soccer or american football leagues.

Comment

Originally posted by diz View Post
                                Damn! I'm wondering which players may have gotten it!

Looked at couple sources only but neither mentioned specific players.

Comment

Working...
                                X