Saman Ghoddos @ Brentford FC | 2021-22

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by sam20 View Post
    Damn! I'm wondering which players may have gotten it!
    Looked at couple sources only but neither mentioned specific players.
    No idea but they shut down the Carrington training ground. I agree with some of the managers though that there has to be better clarity on what exactly causes the game to be postponed. Like what is the limit of players being out as they have tested positive for a game to be called off.

Comment

was really looking forward to a saman cameo today.

Comment

F*ck the EPL anyway!
        (maybe if we can piss off the British enough by not watching their league they'll orchestrate another regime change in Iran and remove the Mullahs this time).

Comment

BHA currently losing to Wolves and behind Brentford on GD. Lol

Comment

Brentford play Southampton this weekend and have a chance to leapfrog 2 (and possibly 3) teams in EPL if they win.

Comment

EPL has agreed to Brentford's request to postpone Saturday's game against Southampton after a rise in positive Covid-19 tests within their First Team group. Hope Saman is okay.

Comment

Comment

EFL Cup match tomorrow against Chelsea at Brentford.

Comment

Originally posted by diz View Post
                    EFL Cup match tomorrow against Chelsea at Brentford.
                    5th iranian to score against Chelsea?

Comment

Chelsea have been hit hard by Covid. No Lukaku, Werner, Chillwell , Havertz, Hudson-Odoi, Kante. Loftus-Cheek, Christensen and Ziyech are doubts too.

Brentford have no Covid cases.

Comment

Originally posted by diz View Post
                        That oughta easily win you Ugly Sweater contest ..! 😵*💫 😝

Comment

Originally posted by Medzdidz View Post
                          Chelsea have been hit hard by Covid. No Lukaku, Werner, Chillwell , Havertz, Hudson-Odoi, Kante. Loftus-Cheek, Christensen and Ziyech are doubts too.

Brentford have no Covid cases.
                          They don’t know yet about getting hit hard…. Until Sammy’s 60yard Screamer tears the roof netting of their goal tomorrow..! 😱

Comment

Chelsea’s kryptonite = Iranian players

Comment

Thomas Tuchel drafts in U23 and academy players for Chelsea's trip to Brentford in bid to 'protect' squad

https://www.skysports.com/football/n...-protect-squad

Comment

I'm driving over an hour into the epicentre of Omicron-land to brave arctic temperatures and miss a Liverpool game for this crap, if our boy doesn't start I'm going to be seething.

I assume streams will be available so spot the Islamic Republic flag by the corner flag next to the Chelsea supporter scum.

Comment

Working...
                                X