No announcement yet.

Saman Ghoddos @ Brentford FC | 2021-22

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

He’s playing a great half of footy so far…..positive touches and looks good going forward and in his passes as well. Linking up well with canos
    Team Meli Iran
    Perspolis FC
    Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

why is saman constantly changing sides!!! ???

I saw this with mohebi doing it too!

does that mean the coach is testing to see where he fits the most?

Comment

Jenssen misses a perfectly placed cross, Frank pissed and yelling.

Comment

He's been pretty good so far. He's playing CM distributing alot to the wings.
          If a ball falls the right way he might get a shot here or there.
          Won alot of 50/50 balls too.

Jensen has been poor so far for Brentford.

Comment

icehockeyassist for saman. played the through ball

Comment

Saman with a hockey assist! Scored by Toney! 2-0 for Brentford right before HT!
              Team Meli Iran
              Perspolis FC
              Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Saman poaches a defense pass that leads to second goal by Toni. Brilliant!

Comment

On the other hand, Jensen has great hair.
                  Up there on the mount Rushmore of great hair with Aghili, Pirlo, and David Beckham.

As I type, Ghodoos wins the ball in the middle and gets the hockey assist for the 2nd Brentford goal. Great hustle and work.

Comment

Saman is giving 110% . He is all over the place. One minute he is on right the next minute he is on left .

Comment

He played very well. Jensen looked terrible and lost many balls

So much for lacking defensive work rate lol

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
                        He played very well. Jensen looked terrible and lost many balls
                        So much for lacking defensive work rate lol
                        In Jenseneee Ke rideeee! Did you guys see his free-kick, don’t understand why Saman let him take it. Tarrooof

Comment

Decent first half.

First 15 minutes he was out of place and chasing shadows on defense, but as the game went on he became more involved and aggressive. The 2nd goal was caused by him winning the ball back and creating a good counter. He seems to even play wingback. Similar to the role Gross had in Brighton last season after Lamptey got injured.
                          Hopefully he can get a goal to boost his confidence.

Comment

2-0 HT
                            Saman with the excellent defensive take away deep in Stoke's half and nice n quick Pre-assist that set up the 2nd goal
                            also had an excellent cross whipped in to box from the RW in early minutes that both Toney and forss barely missed out putting it in the back of net

Was playing the inside R and then L-winger CM role .... was rather slow going and lethargic moving for about the first 10-15 of the match and was chasing shadows on D too nonetheless he kept it simple and effective with his passes distributing the ball around rather comfortably .... he finally grew into the game and kicked it into 2nd gear in the final 20-25 min of the half and hence seemed far more Effective in the scheme of their game ...!! hoping to see more of same from him in the 2nd half and really hoping for a goal to give him the confidence needed ..!!

he is like the old me, way too slow going, as such i still dont see him getting start in EPL..!! Needs a bit more spring in his steps at the starting whistle and quicker movements into spaces in order to make himself available for outlet passes ....!! DO THIS and he will be Undroppable for any team in EPL..!! He is that fking good in possession otherwise..!!

Comment

Originally posted by The View Post
                              Decent first half.

First 15 minutes he was out of place and chasing shadows on defense, but as the game went on he became more involved and aggressive. The 2nd goal was caused by him winning the ball back and creating a good counter. He seems to even play wingback. Similar to the role Gross had in Brighton last season after Lamptey got injured.
                              damn
                              looks like we were watching the same game..!!

Comment

Originally posted by The View Post
                                Decent first half.

That player that Brighton signed from Japan scored a hattrick off the bench last week or so in Belgium

Comment

Working...
                                X