Saman Ghoddos @ Brentford FC | 2021-22

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by milad_b View Post
    Hertha berlin with felix magath is perfect for him. If (they stay in the league)
    Agree 100% - Hertha would be the ideal next destination for him he is very much a magath type of player and fits into his system perfectly.
    Team Meli Iran
    Perspolis FC
    Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Originally posted by Ghermez Agha View Post
      Agree 100% - Hertha would be the ideal next destination for him he is very much a magath type of player and fits into his system perfectly.
      Agree. I just hope that Magath manage to keep Hertha BSC in Bundesliga.

Comment

Originally posted by Essi View Post
        Agree. I just hope that Magath manage to keep Hertha BSC in Bundesliga.
        If Magath can’t do it, no one can.

Comment

Originally posted by Ghermez Agha View Post
          OFC magath has to do the job and keep them in bundesliga. Its pretty much between Hertha , Arminia, Stuttgart. Out of those teams Hertha has easiest opponents.

Arminia has Bayern Leipzig .
          Stuttgart Has to face : Bayern , Dortmond, Mainz
          Hertha only has Dortmond

Someone tell ali karimi to contact Magath and hook up Ghoddos there

Comment

Benched. Brentford up 2-0 2nd half vs West Ham

Sent from my SM-G973W using Tapatalk
            Remember RESPECT BEGETS RESPECT & Zob Ahan

Comment

We have got so hopeless with our legionnaires we don’t even say starting or benched anymore - cause it’s almost always benched now …
              "This is a totalitarian system whose presence people feel in their blood and in their flesh on a daily basis. And it’s one that does not grant freedoms of any kind, or accommodate people’s demands in any way. What is increasingly clear is that there is clear demand for change in the regime. What the people want is regime change, and no return to the past. There is a very real possibility of regime change." - Nasrin Sotoudeh

Comment

Thank goodness World Cup is in November.

Comment

For what it's worth, his body language was very positive yesterday, you wouldn't think he's been a bit part player. He was joining in with a few players dancing with the fans to 'Freed from Desire', which is their home win celebration song.

I was chatting to a few of their fans yesterday about the summer and they were more hopeful of keeping hold of keeping Eriksen, Toney and Raya than getting rid of anyone but when outgoings were discussed, Saman's name didn't come up.

When I asked about him specifically, the general consensus was they wanted to keep him as a squad player and were more confident Frank might play 3 up top next season so he'll feature more in a forward role but off the bench or when first choice players are injured.

Of course none of this is good for us or Saman so hopefully he moves in the summer.

I said on Ezzatolahi's thread, I don't mind over 25 players doing short term 1 year or six months deals in Qatar... They're generally past the point of any meaningful development in their mid 20s and acclimatising to the Doha weather and stadiums could be beneficial come November.

Comment

I believe Saman is as good as any of their starting 11. If he was a starter, he would have developed to be a very good, effective player but unfortunate for him the gaffer favours other Danish players and they are actually worse players than Saman.
                    هرگاه شما بازیکنی دیدید که از نظر تکنیک و قدرت بدنی فوق العاده است و همیشه یکسان است و تحت هیچ شرایط هیچ افتی ندارد شما یک فوق ستاره پیدا کرده اید در غیر اینصورت شما به یک بازیکن معمولی
                    نگاه میکنید.
                    sigpic
                    I am Persian. I used to rule the world. I will never be subservient to anyone.

Comment

Originally posted by Roozbeh-G2006 View Post
                      I believe Saman is as good as any of their starting 11. If he was a starter, he would have developed to be a very good, effective player but unfortunate for him the gaffer favours other Danish players and they are actually worse players than Saman.
                      Look above. Malkay has clearly posted that Saman is not good enough and Frank is an astute coach.

Sent from my SM-G973W using Tapatalk
                      Remember RESPECT BEGETS RESPECT & Zob Ahan

Comment

Originally posted by Malkay View Post
                        For what it's worth, his body language was very positive yesterday, you wouldn't think he's been a bit part player. He was joining in with a few players dancing with the fans to 'Freed from Desire', which is their home win celebration song.
                        I was chatting to a few of their fans yesterday about the summer and they were more hopeful of keeping hold of keeping Eriksen, Toney and Raya than getting rid of anyone but when outgoings were discussed, Saman's name didn't come up.
                        When I asked about him specifically, the general consensus was they wanted to keep him as a squad player and were more confident Frank might play 3 up top next season so he'll feature more in a forward role but off the bench or when first choice players are injured.
                        Of course none of this is good for us or Saman so hopefully he moves in the summer.
                        I said on Ezzatolahi's thread, I don't mind over 25 players doing short term 1 year or six months deals in Qatar... They're generally past the point of any meaningful development in their mid 20s and acclimatising to the Doha weather and stadiums could be beneficial come November.
                        Shame about your mid season slump in form - would have been comfortably away from the relegation zone and looking to a top half finish.
                        Consensus from Brentford fans on Toney - as long as he is playing well on the pitch can he be forgiven for his comments away from the pitch in regards to your team?
                        Also I think the issue with our players going on a a short term loan to Qatar league teams is that the league has been finished (I think) until after the World Cup, unless I dreamt that one 😂

Comment

Originally posted by Roozbeh-G2006 View Post
                          Like our federation, our players and their agent are completely slow to move. He should already be negotiating with others teams now

Comment

Originally posted by PSGman#19 View Post
                            Like our federation, our players and their agent are completely slow to move. He should already be negotiating with others teams now
                            But he hasn't been given a chance to prove himself as that Danish Gaffer is obviously playing his Danish players no matter what. His situation is a bit like ARJ where the gaffer is being unfair. So negotiating with other clubs would probably mean lower than this club. Our players though they are competent to play at that level are not given the chance. Is it because of politics? It may well be.
                            هرگاه شما بازیکنی دیدید که از نظر تکنیک و قدرت بدنی فوق العاده است و همیشه یکسان است و تحت هیچ شرایط هیچ افتی ندارد شما یک فوق ستاره پیدا کرده اید در غیر اینصورت شما به یک بازیکن معمولی
                            نگاه میکنید.
                            sigpic
                            I am Persian. I used to rule the world. I will never be subservient to anyone.

Comment

Originally posted by PSGman#19 View Post
                              What surprise me is how so many English clubs took so many Iranian players if they are racist toward us.
                              On the other hand, spain/Italy seems to be more ok but we have almost 0 legionnaire there
                              Well they have their prejudices towards us too (perhaps not as strongly as the brits..!?) &
                              lets face it … it is what it is…! Iranian footballers arent as marketable & dont particularly excite their fan bases & most teams there are working under much more stringent budgets than the EPL teams so they rarely risk paying market price/top dollar for our players ..!
                              So in essence they either low ball the shitt outa offer$ to attain iranian players or only seem willing to seriously chance it when our guys can be had for free or clo$e to free ..! As witnessed earlier by the lukewarm interests & half-hearted attempts to capture Sardar by multiple italian & spanish clubs or the latest example of AC milan half-ass attempt to possibly capture Taremi from Porto..!

Anyways, Sammy shouldn’t face too much difficulties finding an alternative decent EU club to transfer or go on loan to, hopefully no later than this summer.

Comment

Bench warmer yet again. To have a chance at starting for TM, he needs to start every game in Brentford.
                                Esteghlal 💙💙

Comment

Working...
                                X