No announcement yet.

Saman Ghoddos @ Brentford FC | 2021-22

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The cashier at the grocery once had a Danish pastry. I’ve been informed Frank is interested in bringing him on a 3 year deal with 10 guaranteed starts a season.

Comment

The thing is, Brentford has played 2-3 matches more than other teams in the relegation zone. Depending on how the other teams do in those games, Brentford could very well be in danger. They're actually closer to relegation than I anticipated.

Comment

Originally posted by KasraKhan View Post
        The annoying thing is Frank keeps playing the same players over and over and keeps getting the same results.
        Definition of insanity?

Comment

Saman needs to press for a transfer or at a minimum for a loan.

The only problem I see with that is that he is not confrontational enough. Maybe he could compensate for that by hiring a very pushy agent?

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
            The cashier at the grocery once had a Danish pastry. I’ve been informed Frank is interested in bringing him on a 3 year deal with 10 guaranteed starts a season.
            LOL this would be comical if it wasn't so believable.
            "This is a totalitarian system whose presence people feel in their blood and in their flesh on a daily basis. And it’s one that does not grant freedoms of any kind, or accommodate people’s demands in any way. What is increasingly clear is that there is clear demand for change in the regime. What the people want is regime change, and no return to the past. There is a very real possibility of regime change." - Nasrin Sotoudeh

Comment

Up there with Burnley away as the worst performance of the season.

It's generally hard to criticise them away to the big clubs... They're free hits. But they just set up to defend for 90 mins and hope for a 0-0 draw. They offered nothing going forward and the score line flattered them.

It was like watching a lower league team playing an early round FA Cup tie against a top 6 side. This game reminded me of City at home, which was one of the strangest football matches I've seen in person. But that was City... Arsenal aren't at their level. Seems like Frank didn't have faith in his squad today.

Comment

"This is a totalitarian system whose presence people feel in their blood and in their flesh on a daily basis. And it’s one that does not grant freedoms of any kind, or accommodate people’s demands in any way. What is increasingly clear is that there is clear demand for change in the regime. What the people want is regime change, and no return to the past. There is a very real possibility of regime change." - Nasrin Sotoudeh

Comment

The thing is, Brentford has played 2-3 matches more than other teams in the relegation zone. Depending on how the other teams do in those games, Brentford could very well be in danger. They're actually closer to relegation than I anticipated.
                  your right... just noticed...!! the alarm bells gotta be ringing now ... they got plenty of a strong squad to survive relegation ... but the gayrate Dane needs to show much more tactical flexibility and adaptability to engineer a survival plan..!
                  perhaps he should call Sven Ericksson or some other swede coach for some proper coaching advice..?

Comment

^ Sounds like every other game
                    Liverpool (h)? West Ham (a)? Villa (h)?

He's only recently broken into the starting line up due to Toney's injury. I don't think he's been impressive in those games but everyone gets one season to settle and he is capable of a bit of magic, per those games above. His contribution could be key at the end of the season.

Comment

Simon Ghoddos 😂

Comment

Originally posted by Medzdidz View Post
                        Simon Ghoddos 😂
                        Is Simon a Danish name? Cause if it is, he would be starting every game.

Comment

Comment

The golden smile (aka Colgate commercial)

Comment

Played against Glasgow Rangers today in a friendly - match ended 2-2.

Comment

Comment

Working...
                                X