• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lol, just saw Taz waving his flag.

Comment

any links guys?
      چو ایران نباشد تن من مباد
      We thank and support Mr.Kamran Delan for many years of dedication and service to Iranian Football Community.

Comment

Originally posted by Salar View Post
        any links guys?
        there plenty nof Reddit soccerstreams

Redi1 . soccerstreams . Net

Comment

Playing Saman as a left wingback is some Graham Potter type of move.

Comment

LOL @ putting saman as a LB this is getting just ridiculous…..
            Team Meli Iran
            Perspolis FC
            Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Best part of the match: Saw Taz waving the Iranian flag.

Canos is a Clown with a matching Joker smile.

Frank's formation was super defensive and was too little too late with the introduction of Toney and Saman.

This was Brentford's chance to show their stuff against a depleted Chelsea, but Frank was too conservative.

Comment

Jasson with a brilliant finish inside the box into to his own goal ..!
                Samman will be blamed For letting the cross in
                I don’t know what the fuck Frankie was thinking taking out Henry and bringing Sammy as a fucking left wing defender when Canos was on the yellow and performing horribly on the other side of pitch. ?

The famous American diver fool The Ref into penalty 2-0 game set match

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
                  Jasson with a brilliant finish inside the box into to his own goal ..!
                  Samman will be blamed For letting the cross in
                  I don’t know what the fuck Frankie was thinking taking out Henry and bringing Sammy as a fucking left wing defender when Canos was on the yellow and performing horribly on the other side of pitch. ?

The famous American diver fool The Ref into penalty 2-0 game set match
                  This, in a nutshell..!
                  No guts …No Glory ..!

Comment

FRANKIE HAYA KON, BRENTFORD RA RAHA KON

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
                      FRANKIE HAYA KON, BRENTFORD RA RAHA KON
                      Looool love this!! 🇮🇷

Comment

Lol this is the same Chelsea that nearly got their asses whooped by Zenit. Even had Sarr in the back line. Very very cowardly of Frank to play like this.

Comment

Frank really got it all wrong

When it was clear they needed help down the middle he takes out baptiste who was actually doing well and then takes out Henry who was fine.

The actual change needed was jensen for Ghoddos. Chickenshit football by frank

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                          AKP Parti, Turkiye - Haj Bernie Sandersoglu

Comment

At least the Liverpool game was a boring affair and I didn't miss much.

Comment

Originally posted by The View Post
                              Playing Saman as a left wingback is some Graham Potter type of move.
                              Saman played exactly the same position against Watford when he came on as a sub. Well, it doesn’t work that well with strong team as Chelsea. TF should of made a more direct sub with Jensen.

Comment

Originally posted by Taz View Post
                                At least the Liverpool game was a boring affair and I didn't miss much.
                                Boring? Haha it was a really good game and a lot of action mate 🤣

Comment

Working...
                                X