No announcement yet.

Saman Ghoddos @ Brentford FC | 2021-22

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I got a feeling he’s starting, he posted 2 promotions on Instagram and the usual lineup has been getting slammed in past few games

Comment

Originally posted by TM4LIFE View Post
      I got a feeling he’s starting, he posted 2 promotions on Instagram and the usual lineup has been getting slammed in past few games
      Frank is double parking the bus so i doubt he starts. I also hope he doesn't start in this fuckery created by frank. Untill the formation is 3-5-3, brentford ain't gonna go that far! 33 goals with this formation is just shocking.

Comment

Originally posted by milad_b View Post
        Frank is double parking the bus so i doubt he starts. I also hope he doesn't start in this fuckery created by frank. Untill the formation is 3-5-3, brentford ain't gonna go that far! 33 goals with this formation is just shocking.
        Do you rate Onyeka?

Comment

JDS bring back could be big for Brentford - he was their drive before he got injured. Since his injury they have not been as attack minded.
          But it could go the other way - he has been out for along time with some bad injury. May not be the same player he was before. Also he hasn’t been tested at Premier League level.

Malkay if you are at the game later can you tell Toney to not score please - my cup opponent in FPL has him and I need him to blank . No assists either and maybe a yellow card for good luck.

Comment

Originally posted by Leicester City View Post
            Do you rate Onyeka?
            waste of money ! I think they paid like 9 or 11 mill for this shit!

Comment

Frank the bus driver is at it again.

Comment

Canos is back at his usual position
                Henry benched
                Janelt and Jenshit starting !

My guess is that:
                Wissa will be one of the subs
                Saman will also be one of the subs in 2nd half
                Bidstrup will also be one of the subs
                And possibly baptiste (as injury sub if it happens)

Comment

^ Fernandez lost his starting position.

Go Saman!

Comment

Originally posted by Futbaldoost View Post
                    ^ Fernandez lost his starting position.

Go Saman!
                    To danish goalkeeper! Frank is absolutely taking the piss 5 danish players in the line up

Comment

Originally posted by milad_b View Post
                      waste of money ! I think they paid like 9 or 11 mill for this shit!
                      Wow, I'm surprised you think that. I thought he was one of Brentford's better players and one of their players that should be starting. I quite like his playstyle, especially against Aston Villa where he creates moments of quality out of nothing. They can probably sell him for profit later on, he is still young.

Comment

fk off .... Jensen again starting...?

ffs had frank given half as many minutes as jensen to Saman, especially in his more of an often Attacking CM role, Sammy woulda been their leading assist man by now..!!

Comment

Dasilva of Old was their best attacking player and big force behind Toney's goalscoring record drive..!!

once he get in full game fitness, (probably be a while) Frank may finally find the balls to try out a more balanced playing tactics in league, which would definitely favor Sammy's more frequent inclusion in the first team action..!

poor Toney is probably even more frustrated of Brentford's ultra chicken shitt defensive tactics than Saman or anyone else..!?

Brentford certainly have the offensive talent pool to fair much better in league adapting to a more gutsy balanced formation/tactic..!!
                          in fact w/o looking at stats, i think the biggest reason they may be doing fairly well in table position so far is due to some lucky come back 3pointers from wins after frank risked for a more attacking tactic to get back in games..?

Comment

Originally posted by Leicester City View Post
                            Wow, I'm surprised you think that. I thought he was one of Brentford's better players and one of their players that should be starting. I quite like his playstyle, especially against Aston Villa where he creates moments of quality out of nothing. They can probably sell him for profit later on, he is still young.
                            na i think he is useless. He is even benched in nigeria.
                            The only decent player i rate is noorgard.

Comment

Woow these unitedkits this season looks horrible.. some years back they were so beutiful now this one looks like they stole ukrains kit..
                              Supporting Team Melli

Comment

Jensen squandered two absolute sitters. If this was Saman, he would be transferred out during the game. But because he is Danish, he not only gets a pass but will be credited by his coach for being in the right place at the right time.

"This is a totalitarian system whose presence people feel in their blood and in their flesh on a daily basis. And it’s one that does not grant freedoms of any kind, or accommodate people’s demands in any way. What is increasingly clear is that there is clear demand for change in the regime. What the people want is regime change, and no return to the past. There is a very real possibility of regime change." - Nasrin Sotoudeh

Comment

Working...
                                X