Saman Ghoddos @ Brentford FC | 2021-22

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Prowess View Post
    If he doesn’t get more minutes, rightly so. The point of any coach, in any league, even in sunday pick up, is to win: period. That is the whole point of picking your lineup.
    Our players being on teams where coaches “want to keep their heads above water” will ultimately be at the expense of our players’ development.
    We don’t want see another ARJ brighton 2.0
    Well atleast Potti awarded ARJ after his overhead kick goal vs chelsea with moving him from the right corner of the bench to the middle of the bench

I do believe that Ghoddos will get more minutes and starts in Januari., or a possible loan (to potters bha?)
    Supporting Team Melli

Comment

I think I’ve mentioned this before but I think Saman leaves at the end of this season. He will have one year left on his contract and due to his ages it is unlikely they will offer a new contract (if they do then at the most this will only be a year extension - club policy for players over a certain age).
      Let’s hope for him that he has a few more moments before the end of the season to showcase some new suitors.

Comment

Comment

He’s got some balls.

Comment

Originally posted by Medzdidz View Post
            He’s got some balls.
            Yes, I can see 10 of them LOL

Comment

First Brentfoord match of the new year on Sunday vs. Aston Villa. Here's to hoping the new year starts off better with more minutes and action for our boy.

Comment

Don't think he will in the line up as Janelt in back from covid and Noorgaard returns from suspension. Good thing is that Rico is still out . We'll probably see some BS line up again with players parking the bus and making the game physical AGAIN!

Onyeka will leave for African cup of nation on 3rd of jan. So he will be available for this game.

Comment

on bench. not starting. as expected by danish-lens-on frank

onyeka and jensen continue to start despite playing like utter crap

Comment

Saman Ghoddos @ Brentford FC | 2021-22

It’s pointless to stay at Brentford, I don’t buy Saman getting some trash minutes here and there while members call it a valuable experience just because it’s in Premier League and we have an ‘inferior’ nationality. Look at what happened to Jahanbakhsh, what did he gain by wasting 3 years on the bench in England? Totally ruined his confidence. Hope Saman doesn’t make the same mistake and goes for a loan.

Comment

another proof that Iranian players should stay away from Premier league. Spain, Italy, Greece, France and maybe Germany fits us more.

Comment

villaaa scores 1-0

come on villa vs the danish subgrades

Comment

villa pressuring. come on, get one more!

fml, wissa scores

Comment

Saman coming on
                            Sign this petition to show opposition to US/UK support for the Rajavi/MKO cult

https://chng.it/ZsSzczNC2Z

Comment

annd there goes hesgoal swithcing to basketball lol
                              edit. game is back again on hesgoal..
                              Supporting Team Melli

Comment

Saman is being very physical. I like it. He's already been whistled for 3 fouls. One of them on big and strong Traore.

Comment

Working...
                                X