Mahdavikia named Iran U23 football team coach

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by PSGman#19 View Post
    Mahdavikia is working in HSV for 20 years. Why couldn't he ease an Iranian transfer like Salmani there
    he is just an assistant coach at youth levels there and European clubs, especially ze germans have far more rigid and formal club structures, highly doubtful he would have much sway over their dept. in charge of their player recruitment and squad management..!!?
    i would guess that mehdi's influence on such recommendation front is very limited and minimal ..!! besides why would he put himself about and risk recommending an irani youngster footballer that he has little to no connection with like this kid Yasin, over some of his own youth in his academy ?

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
      https://video.varzesh3.com/video/235...8%A7%D9%86-1-4
      Assist by Yasin today was really special again, skip to minute 4:12.

This kid has best range, weight of passing of any mid in the league atm.

On a day when two other youngsters (Ghayedi + Abdi) failed badly with their Pks he again showed his great poise and quality sending a highly charged,in form foroozan the wrong way.
      was he starter in this match...!! ?? looked sorta invisible in attacking action until that nice touch on his assist.. !
      i'd like to see a full game from this kid to see what the hype is all about..!! as others mentioned, dude looks way older than his supposed 19yo age..??
      ps
      surosh rafiee long time ago had a pretty decent debut in TM, i think around WC14 times..?? and looked like someone who could possibly cement his place in TM MF ..? was he injury prone or something ? whatever happened to that dude and good to see Khalatbari still kickin it PGL Style..!!

Comment

Comment

Yasin Salmani scores a beautiful goal just now vs. Padideh.

He's a true goal-getter like Javad Nekounam.

Comment

yasin salmani! Take a bow. He has literally every characteristic you want from a number 8/number 10. Everything. His close control, dribbling at speed, fantastic acceleration, and great finishing all on display here. Earlier this week we see his vision and crossing ability, weight of pass. Week before we saw his shooting from outside the box.

Comment

Guys I love yasin salmani too but what does he have to do with this thread? Let’s stay on topic plz and keep it to updates about Mahdavikia’s appointment
              Team Meli Iran
              Perspolis FC
              Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Comment

Working...
                X