This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by PSGman#19 View Post
    I wonder what an israeli and a palestinian players have to offer to a portuguese team that our IPL "stars" don't (Torabi, Ghaedi, Salmani, Abdi, Kanaani..)
    I mean the palestinian kid is a decent player. Strong physically and very fast.

I think all of the players you mention bar abdi had/have solid EU offers from this level team or better. Kanani literally signed with Beira Mar but had trouble with work permit and came back. Back then they were first division.

Torabi had many offers from all around europe, his own dumbass decided not to go and stagnated and now is in clear regression, probably will be dropped from TM soon.

Ghayedi situation we all know. SS sold him to highest bidder, he could have refused and said he would only go to europe but he was not very opposed to dubai move himself.

Salmani had portugese offers in the summer but timing wasnt right. He will leave as free agent this summer, probably to a much better team than Arouca.

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
      I mean the palestinian kid is a decent player. Strong physically and very fast.

I think all of the players you mention bar abdi had/have solid EU offers from this level team or better. Kanani literally signed with Beira Mar but had trouble with work permit and came back. Back then they were first division.

Torabi had many offers from all around europe, his own dumbass decided not to go and stagnated and now is in clear regression, probably will be dropped from TM soon.

Ghayedi situation we all know. SS sold him to highest bidder, he could have refused and said he would only go to europe but he was not very opposed to dubai move himself.

Salmani had portugese offers in the summer but timing wasnt right. He will leave as free agent this summer, probably to a much better team than Arouca.
      Didn't know about kanaani

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
        Kanani literally signed with Beira Mar but had trouble with work permit and came back. Back then they were first division.
        After things with Beira Mar feel through he told me back in 2014 he’d still like to play in Europe or even MLS in his career. But the weird thing is he has lots of agents around him shopping him to other Portuguese, dutch and if I’m not mistaken Russian clubs as well but he had sarbazi issues and had to play for Malayan then got that giant contract offer from SS and chose that then tore his ACL after his second or third game.

Since then don’t know if he has had any offers but his talk and actions didn’t align at the time, but again also sarbazi thing was bad timing.
        Team Meli Iran
        Perspolis FC
        Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Didn't know about kanaani
          The club was in 2nd div and not first. Few Persepolis young players also signed with them if i am not wrong and came back to iran or not sure what happened to them.(?)

Sent from my MAR-LX3A using Tapatalk

Comment

I agree. Palestinian player is a very good player. Oday Dabbagh Kuwaiti Premier League champion with Al-Arabi and was the topscorer 2x in the Kuwaiti Premier League. With Palestine, has a decent goal scoring record with 8 goals. Already has 2 goals in 257' minutes of football with Arouca.

In regards to PGPL "stars":

Torabi: Definitely had Euro offers in the past, but did not take them. Long story short, stagnated due to not challenging himself by taking up those Euro offers and instead opting to remain in Asia.

Ghaedi: Esteghlal had to sell to the highest bidder due to the economic situation and debt they had to pay off. Ghaedi had no choice in all honesty.

Salmani: I remember reading in Iranian media that he was being scouted by Santa Clara, in addition to Sasan Hosseini and Mohebi (who they already brought to their club).

Abdi: Why would he need to leave Persepolis currently?

Kanaani: Had Portugal offer in past with Beira-Mar

Going to Europe comes at a financial cost. Not everyone is willing to take the financial cost which is associated with playing in Europe, see Mehrdad Mohammadi's case. No way he'd earn what he earns in Qatar in Portugal. Was not even given a salary at times at Aves!

Comment

Originally posted by Leicester City View Post
              I agree. Palestinian player is a very good player. Oday Dabbagh Kuwaiti Premier League champion with Al-Arabi and was the topscorer 2x in the Kuwaiti Premier League. With Palestine, has a decent goal scoring record with 8 goals. Already has 2 goals in 257' minutes of football with Arouca.
              In regards to PGPL "stars":
              Torabi: Definitely had Euro offers in the past, but did not take them. Long story short, stagnated due to not challenging himself by taking up those Euro offers and instead opting to remain in Asia.
              Ghaedi: Esteghlal had to sell to the highest bidder due to the economic situation and debt they had to pay off. Ghaedi had no choice in all honesty.
              Salmani: I remember reading in Iranian media that he was being scouted by Santa Clara, in addition to Sasan Hosseini and Mohebi (who they already brought to their club).
              Abdi: Why would he need to leave Persepolis currently?
              Kanaani: Had Portugal offer in past with Beira-Mar
              Going to Europe comes at a financial cost. Not everyone is willing to take the financial cost which is associated with playing in Europe, see Mehrdad Mohammadi's case. No way he'd earn what he earns in Qatar in Portugal. Was not even given a salary at times at Aves!
              I don't agree about going to Europe is a financial cost. Mehrmo, moghanlou, nourafkan, mehdikhani, salmani, asadi went there and were taken back by big ipl teams or qatar.

Comment

He suckss soooo bad these days

Comment

Originally posted by tiesto View Post
                  Huge exaggeration.

Comment

And the Palestinian guy scores….how was the goal?
                    Team Meli Iran
                    Perspolis FC
                    Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Originally posted by tiesto View Post
                      Lol the palestinian scores against him. Hopefully boavista won't lose patience with him

Comment

Lol the palestinian scores against him. Hopefully boavista won't lose patience with him
                        Really wasn't Beiro's fault. The left wing got a bouncy ball that he lobbed to the center of the box and the Palestinian did a good job of heading it with power to the bottom right corner. Beiro did not even react.

Beiro has been faultless so far this game and had one very good save.

Comment

Comment

Yikes, he didn't move off his line.

Comment

Getting scored on by someone from a fake country...

Comment

Originally posted by scuderia View Post
                                Yikes, he didn't move off his line.
                                was way too far out to come for that. He made the right decision

Comment

Working...
                                X