Amir Abedzadeh @ SD Ponferradina | 2021-2022

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post
    2 years later and that was a wrong move for his career.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    depends what happens this summer tbh. If he gets a move to a promoting team or current La liga side the choice will have paid off.

his reputation in Spain seems very good.

Comment

Game is currently 1-1. Burgos just equalised from a penalty - this team concede so many penalties.
      Amir has made a couple of saves.

Comment

They just scored in stoppage time to draw 2-2

Comment

They had a winner cancelled by VAR.

Comment

I hope this is true - West Brom would be great for Amir

https://twitter.com/teammellifr/stat...sy60OslZaC8pYA
            Team Meli Iran
            Perspolis FC
            Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Originally posted by Ghermez Agha View Post

https://www.khabaronline.ir/news/175...B3%DB%8C%D8%AF
              "This is a totalitarian system whose presence people feel in their blood and in their flesh on a daily basis. And it’s one that does not grant freedoms of any kind, or accommodate people’s demands in any way. What is increasingly clear is that there is clear demand for change in the regime. What the people want is regime change, and no return to the past. There is a very real possibility of regime change." - Nasrin Sotoudeh

Comment

WestBrom has an outside of chance of making the promotion playoffs. One game left.

Also, I know nothing about west brom - would Abedzadeh Jr be going as a backup?

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
                  WestBrom has an outside of chance of making the promotion playoffs. One game left.

Also, I know nothing about west brom - would Abedzadeh Jr be going as a backup?
                  Lucky for you that sometimes I go down the Hawthorns as my wife and father in law have a season ticket there.
                  The number one spot is very much up for grabs, Alex Palmer is in goal at the moment but he is young and was given a go because their other keeper David Button is horrendous.
                  They let Sam Johnstone go on a free at the end of last season as he wanted back in the Premier League.
                  if he goes there, he either goes to start or at least be in contention to be number 1.

Comment

Originally posted by Ghermez Agha View Post

No english league please. We've had too many players getting destroyed in the english leagues.

Comment

Lets see where he ends up, last time also was too much talk about him joining la liga sides and he ended up in crappy team.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

This sounds like the move is already done & dusted ..!??
                        which makes it all the more BS sounding with transfer season still to come this summer..!

if it goes through hopefully he sure stands to earn much money than he has yet so far in his career..!
                        he certainly has the quality to retain a steady starting job in championship but if they promote then most probably club will buy up a EPL tested veteran keeper to be their number 1 & he will find it hard try to unseat him due to general inherent prejudices that comes with being an Iranian & his rather too short stature for English football ..!

any English sources mention this news !?

Comment

vs Malaga ... game is live now 15' IN
                          on ESPN+ for US viewers

first time watching a full game from him
                          go Shir Amir
                          borrring match ... Ponf. dominating the proceedings ... i dont think its Amir in goal anyhow ?? not enough flair..!!
                          Last edited by BacheLot; 05-07-2023, 07:58 AM.

Comment

Amir is on bench BL. He was on the bench last game too. Talk has been for a while that he will leave when his contract is up , whether they were relegated or not.
                            So the boss is probably giving game time to the keeper for next season.

Comment

Don’t know how but saw Amir got a booking at the beginning of the second half from the bench.

Comment

Originally posted by Medzdidz View Post
                                Don’t know how but saw Amir got a booking at the beginning of the second half from the bench.
                                lol, he's gotta be center of attention always..!
                                so i suppose his possible signing with WBA makes sounds more likely now that his contact effectively has run out for most part.
                                there are so many games played at Championship that he is bound to rack a healthy sum of starts under his belt by season's end..!! and the Level is certainly plenty challenging and normally richly rewarded..!
                                woulda loved it much more if a La Liga club had come calling after bossing their 2nd division for couple of years ..!! but hey so long he doesnt end up in ME or another kiri league im fine with it..!

btw look what i came across googling his name

Comment

Working...
                                X