No announcement yet.

Amir Abedzadeh @ SD Ponferradina | 2021-2022

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Game finished 2-2. Granada scored a 96th min equaliser.
    Amir made 7 saves altogether, 6 from inside the box and got a 7.7 rating on sofascore.
    6 of the last 7 games he has been rated higher than 7.

Comment

8.7 rating - another great game for Amir.
      7 saves in a 1-0 win.
      Against Alaves, a team in the play of places and former La Liga regulars.
      Can’t even get into our national team, worlds gone mad.

Comment

Originally posted by Medzdidz View Post
        8.7 rating - another great game for Amir.
        7 saves in a 1-0 win.
        Against Alaves, a team in the play of places and former La Liga regulars.
        Can’t even get into our national team, worlds gone mad.
        Yup
        that some serious bs ..right there ..!
        goalkeeping of niazmand be chosse Amir ham nemiarzeh..!
        Bey n Hossaini ham bayad beran jelosh boogh bezanan ..! Agge ye gohi boodan mitonestan to leagga ooroopa ye kari peyda konan o actually bazi konan

Comment

I think his club badly needs him in their fight in the 2nd division and he probably got permission to miss TM’s camp.

tons of players worldwide are missing the international window due to “other issues” aka my coach told me not to go.

Comment

They are 0-0 with about 10 minutes left. He is under pressure nearly every game and has made 5 saves already.

Comment

Game ended 0-0. 7.9 rating on sofascore with 6 saves. Third clean sheet in a row, he is having a great season. If it wasn’t for him his team would be relegated already.

Comment

He has 9 clean sheets this season. 8 since he returned from the World Cup. Still getting lots of praise in Spanish press.
                https://www.legalsport.net/futbol/se...da-34-segunda/

translation -
                Amir Abedzadeh, your favorite goalkeep

It doesn't matter what the 'Ponfe' does, whether to win, lose or tie: Amir Abedzadeh is always, week after week, in the conversation to enter 'El Once' of the day. The 'Ponfe' had a nice opportunity to approach salvation on her visit to the Anxo Carro, the bottom field.

The Persian goalkeeper of Ponferradina rescued, one more week, points for his team. And they are already endless. His departure is taken for granted in case of relegation of his team, but it should occur even if his 'Ponfe' stays in the Second Division. It's for much more.

Lugo was superior and did not stop hovering around the Berciana goal. David Gallego's only resisted because of Amir's stops. The Iranian made five stops, three of them shot from inside the area and was very solid.

Comment

Game is in injury time. 0-0, Amir made 5 saves so far and he is on a 7.9 sofascore rating.

Comment

Leganes score an injury time winner.

Comment

Even with that goal, Amir is still highest rated player in the match. 4 of his saves from inside the box.

Comment

They’re getting relegated aren’t they?

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
                          They’re getting relegated aren’t they?
                          Still in with a chance but they look likely to. They are struggling to score and Amir is having to make a high amount of saves and be their man of the match to keep them in a game.
                          He is going a lot of good reviews and his contact expires at the end of the season so I think there is a high chance he ends up at a better team next season.

Comment

2 years later and that was a wrong move for his career.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post
                              2 years later and that was a wrong move for his career.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It wasn't too bad, sideways move, but I wouldn't say wrong move. It all depends what other offers he had. He still managed to get consistent playing time and perform well too. Either way his contract expires so he won't be relegating with his team. Maybe he can get picked up by a decent Spanish team on a free at the end of the season.

Comment

Im sure he will play in La Liga coming next season. Well deserved aswell.
                                Supporting Team Melli

Comment

Working...
                                X