No announcement yet.

Amir Abedzadeh @ SD Ponferradina | 2021-2022

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wow, they just scored in the 88th minute and again in the 92nd minute to tie it. 5 more minutes of extra time left. They also missed a penalty in the second half. I have been watching since the 60th minute and I don't think Amir has had a touch. Wow, 94th minute and they hit the post... Goalie collects...

Comment

Wow - Ponferradina score in the last minute of play! They came back from 2-0 down to win 3-2.
      "This is a totalitarian system whose presence people feel in their blood and in their flesh on a daily basis. And it’s one that does not grant freedoms of any kind, or accommodate people’s demands in any way. What is increasingly clear is that there is clear demand for change in the regime. What the people want is regime change, and no return to the past. There is a very real possibility of regime change." - Nasrin Sotoudeh

Comment

And they score in the 98th minute. Amazing amazing win... This win will galvanize them.

Comment

Wow. They came back for once !

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
            Wow. They came back for once !
            I was just about to post this too. Complete opposite to what usually happens. Great win for them and great for their momentum too.

Comment

Ponferradina is now in 7th place equalling 57 points with 6th placed Real Oviedo (but they have one less game played).

6th place = playoff spot.

Comment

It would be awesome if Ponferradina make it to La Liga.

We would be going into the World Cup with a player in 3 top European leagues, and in other clubs from the top 15 leagues in Europe:

Bundesliga, La Liga, EPL, Eredivisie, Liga Nos, Jupiler League, EFL Championship and etc.

It's still awesome don't get me wrong. We are truly blessed.

Comment

The only thing that worries me for ponferadina is that between them, Oviedo (tied on points but ahead of them on GD for 6th place and one less game played), and Girona (5th place)……..ponferadina have the toughest schedule.
                  Team Meli Iran
                  Perspolis FC
                  Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Oviedo were lucky today. Losing 1-0 and then the opposition had a player sent off and Oviedo scored twice in last 10 mins to win.

Comment

ESPN+ showing game. MUST WIN GAME. TUNE IN

Comment

2 easy goals ... bad defending but also not super aggressive by AMir ... game already 2-2 at 30 min

Comment

Not watching the game but they are winning 3-2 now.

Comment

4-2 . Shinji Okazaki is playing for the away team. Big win for them if they see it through as Cartagena were two places behind them in the league.

Comment

He is the joint second highest rated player for his team on sofa score in this game with a rating of 7.0. He has made 6 saves.

Comment

Amir was solid in the 30 minutes I saw. He is getting better and better. mushallah Oghabzadeh
                                هرگاه شما بازیکنی دیدید که از نظر تکنیک و قدرت بدنی فوق العاده است و همیشه یکسان است و تحت هیچ شرایط هیچ افتی ندارد شما یک فوق ستاره پیدا کرده اید در غیر اینصورت شما به یک بازیکن معمولی
                                نگاه میکنید.
                                sigpic
                                I am Persian. I used to rule the world. I will never be subservient to anyone.

Comment

Working...
                                X