Amir Abedzadeh @ SD Ponferradina | 2021-2022

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TM4LIFE View Post
    What a nice guy honestly. Willing to work his way up. Clearly not letting the family name/ego get in the way.

Comment

Originally posted by Futbaldoost View Post
      ^ He probably started taking classes when he knew he was gonna end up in Spain but the fact that he speaks Portuguese and English plus his native tongue makes him ready to pick up Spanish quickly.

Go Amir!
      He most likely learn it when he was in us.
      As it is second language there and specially in L.A.

Sent from my MAR-LX3A using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by FF187 View Post
        Super super amazed by his Spanish. no way he has learned that in 6 months. absolutely mind-blowing!
        Gesendet von meinem SM-G973F mit Tapatalk
        Nuestro chico es muy inteligente!

Comment

He used to go to middle school with my friends in Tehran International School, he was terrible in goal, we all used to make fun of him and say how can he be Abedzadeh's son and be so bad?! eventually he moved to a boarding school in Birmingham (I was on his flight the day he was moving and his dad told me to take care of him on the flight (I did and never saw him again) he must have been I don't know 14 or 15 and everything started from then. Fast forward 12-13 years, Best Keeper in the Spanish second division, starting keeper most probably for Iran in the World Cup, Fluent in 4 languages and a very likeable character. Kudos to him, he deserves everything that he has and more. Wish him all the best.
          چو ایران نباشد تن من مباد
          We thank and support Mr.Kamran Delan for many years of dedication and service to Iranian Football Community.

Comment

Originally posted by Salar View Post
            He used to go to middle school with my friends in Tehran International School, he was terrible in goal, we all used to make fun of him and say how can he be Abedzadeh's son and be so bad?! eventually he moved to a boarding school in Birmingham (I was on his flight the day he was moving and his dad told me to take care of him on the flight (I did and never saw him again) he must have been I don't know 14 or 15 and everything started from then. Fast forward 12-13 years, Best Keeper in the Spanish second division, starting keeper most probably for Iran in the World Cup, Fluent in 4 languages and a very likeable character. Kudos to him, he deserves everything that he has and more. Wish him all the best.
            Thank you Salar jaan for taking care of him. I moved to US around the same age as Amir and for the most part I was by myself. I was lucky to have an amazing role model like a big brother in the U.S. who was a distant relative. You made a difference with him and he probably was scared as I remember I was many times. Knowing how he is today, I am sure he will never forget that.

Go Amir!
            Go Salar!

Comment

That middle school bullying was probably what fueled his motivation all this time

Comment

Lol that’s crazy. Middle school isn’t even that young of an age.. Yani he was really that bad at 12-13 years old?? Crazy how much he developed then.

Comment

Game has not long kicked off and started as usual. Must win game for them against a team second bottom of the table. Also as the teams in 7th and 8th lost over the weekend. A win will take them above Girona into 5th.

Comment

I wonder which boarding school in Brum he used to. I might have served him when I used to work in the Bullring.

Comment

Winning 1-0

Comment

Half time is 1-0. Not winning the game but stats show Amir hasn’t had a save to make.

Comment

any links to the game guys?

Comment

Originally posted by MehdiKing View Post
                            any links to the game guys?
                            If you live in the UK then the game is free to watch on the LiveScore app.

Comment

I am in Canada but would it work with VPN?

Comment

Apparently he caused a penalty and got a yellow for it. Anyone knows if he was at fault?

Comment

Working...
                                X