No announcement yet.

Amir Abedzadeh @ SD Ponferradina | 2021-2022

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Big chance for them to go 9 points clear of 7th place tomorrow as they are playing the worst team in the division.

Comment

2-0 up at half time. Not watched the game but from the stats he has had some saves to make.

Comment

He conceded but I didn’t see the goal to see if he was at fault. Looking out for a replay. Ponf should have scored since to make it 3-1.

Comment

wow! The other team came back from 2-0 down and lead 3-2. The last goal was not Amir's fault, didn't see the others.

3-2. Injury time.
          "This is a totalitarian system whose presence people feel in their blood and in their flesh on a daily basis. And it’s one that does not grant freedoms of any kind, or accommodate people’s demands in any way. What is increasingly clear is that there is clear demand for change in the regime. What the people want is regime change, and no return to the past. There is a very real possibility of regime change." - Nasrin Sotoudeh

Comment

Amir with crazy save at last minute

Comment

The game finished 2-2……up 2 goals and lose the lead like that in one half is really sad. This team always gives up a crucial goal in the last couple mins of the game they are truly cursed
              Team Meli Iran
              Perspolis FC
              Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Ye that save was brilliant, he got it right on the line. Goal was disallowed as the guy who got the follow up was in offside position .
                Second goal was a penalty - in the 93rd minute.
                First goal was not his fault either - defence was opened up with a through ball.
                Pond missed some great chances to finish the game and make it 3-1.

Edit - just saw the penalty and it was a soft call from the ref.

Comment

highlights...?

im can never seem to get a chance to see a game from Amir or Arj for that matter..!!?

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
                    highlights...?
                    im can never seem to get a chance to see a game from Amir or Arj for that matter..!!?
                    I’m lucky that they show the games live on the LiveScore app in the UK.

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
                      highlights...?

Your best bet is IG.
                      Ma Bishomarim

"!خدایا ایستاده مردن را نصبیم کن که از نشسته زیستن در زلت خسته ام"
                      محمد مختاری -

"Lord, let me die standing, as I am tired of living in indignity and on my knees"
                      - Mohammad Mokhtari

Comment

Only short highlights - misses out the two big chances Ponf had. A one on one with the goalie and another good chance.

https://youtu.be/hbku6MpLWsw

Comment

Saw that they drew 1-1 today. Anyone know how he played ? Another game where they blew a lead.

Comment

Lack of action for our boys today but Amir is playing.
                            Game is 20 minutes in and 0-0 , win takes advantage of the teams below the play off places not winning.

Comment

Game finished 0-0 , Amir didn’t have much to do.

https://youtu.be/H1OP9u6T5lo

Comment

Ponferradina and Amir play against league leaders Eibar today at home (16:00 CET). It will huge if they can win here.

Comment

Working...
                                X