Who should be Team Melli's Head coach ? VOTE

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Who should be Team Melli's Head coach ? VOTE

Okay guys as most of you guys are already aware, skocic's contract has officially ended! Who do you think should take over? or are you happy with skocic staying. Please vote!

Skocic
    Okay so i've been supporting Skocic from day one even when people lost hope in him. I know he was IFF's yes man, but he still did the job for me untill I realised that this guy is not even fully in charge of the team! I'm not even sure if he managed the team or other guys like Karim bagheri ,vahid hashemian and other people did most of the job. However saying that I still believe if he leaves team melli and we start looking for another coach .

Yahya

I always believed in Yahya and I believe he is a great coach. I think he deserve to take the spot if Skocic and IFF can't fix a new contract.

Carlos Queiroz
    I love this man. However due to the fact that we have some PP fans hating on him i don't think its suitable for him to come back and take the job.

Moharam Navidkia + Marzban

Moharam and Marzban are doing a great job in sepahan .

Zinedine Zidane

Don't laugh but if IFF has the money possible a great coach for team melli for long term. Zidane is passionate about football and i'm sure he'll give 110% for team melli or any other team he manages.

Another Foreign Manager

Please say who and why!
    Skocic
    0%
    Yahya Golmohammadi
    0%
    Moharam + Marzban
    0%
    Zinedine Zidane
    0%
    Another Foreign coach
    0%

be careful we might just end up with farhad majidi instead

but seruously, wasnt his contract automaticaly renewed if he qualified us to next round? and again extended over world cup if he got us there? i remember that was in the news and all over pfdc when he got signed. so i dont believe that talk about his contract has expired..
    Supporting Team Melli

Comment

You don't need to go after big name like Zidane, there are plenty decent coaches, specially Portuguese who can be signed with a decent amount. I don't trust Skocic much despite the results, we were really unorganized vs Iraq, and defense looked very shaky even vs Hong Kong. I love CQ but he shouldn't be back either.
      Coaches like Carlos Carvalhal, Ruben Amorim, Christophe Galtier, Mark van Bommel are affordable, these are just few examples though.

Comment

Mr.milad
        2 legit candidates are not on the ballot
        Bronko and cq

WHERE THEM 2
        rad e salahiyat shodan?
        Lol

Comment

This guy really said Zidane and told me not to laugh

Comment

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post
            You don't need to go after big name like Zidane, there are plenty decent coaches, specially Portuguese who can be signed with a decent amount. I don't trust Skocic much despite the results, we were really unorganized vs Iraq, and defense looked very shaky even vs Hong Kong. I love CQ but he shouldn't be back either.
            Coaches like Carlos Carvalhal, Ruben Amorim, Christophe Galtier, Mark van Bommel are affordable, these are just few examples though.
            Carvalhal would be a really good move if possible. Reunited with Taremi

Comment

Originally posted by Keshwardoost View Post
              be careful we might just end up with farhad majidi instead

but seruously, wasnt his contract automaticaly renewed if he qualified us to next round? and again extended over world cup if he got us there? i remember that was in the news and all over pfdc when he got signed. so i dont believe that talk about his contract has expired..
              HAHAHA farhad majidi over my dead body man!

Regarding his contract, No bro its over and now its upto IFF and skocic to come up with a new one. I'm guessing now he wants more money . I hope he comes out of this YES MAN character and actually take over Team Melli.

I Watched Aziz mohammadi's interview today. Its over and now IFF has new plans. I'm guessing they want to continue with skocic if he stay like this (YES man)

Comment

Originally posted by PrinceAli View Post
                This guy really said Zidane and told me not to laugh
                Ma az qataria ya saudia kamtarim? The arabs go after top quality well known coaches! why can't we do the same? We paid about 4 million euros to wilmots the bast*rd for 6 games!!!! So we deffo have the money .

Comment

Originally posted by milad_b View Post
                  HAHAHA farhad majidi over my dead body man!
                  Regarding his contract, No bro its over and now its upto IFF and skocic to come up with a new one. I'm guessing now he wants more money . I hope he comes out of this YES MAN character and actually take over Team Melli.
                  I Watched Aziz mohammadi's interview today. Its over and now IFF has new plans. I'm guessing they want to continue with skocic if he stay like this (YES man)
                  oh ok! well if he stays, I say offer CQ an analyst/advisor job since he was great at analysing and putting tactics together. If skochie leaves, then do whatever it takes to get CQ back. he is 68 years old, will retire soon so maybe he thinks ok one more world cup, he has put 8 years of his career on this team anyways so he might go for a last stint here before he calls it.

if not, yeah Carvahal! would be nice!!

or just give it to the ones that got out u17 team so far in world cup.. and hope shit works out rather that than one of IPLs many majidis, or a new skoochie gamble..
                  maybe they hope turkeys coach will be fired now after europeans and then want to snach him im jst speculating wildly now silly season style
                  Supporting Team Melli

Comment

Originally posted by kateb View Post
                    Mr.milad
                    2 legit candidates are not on the ballot
                    Bronko and cq

WHERE THEM 2
                    rad e salahiyat shodan?
                    Lol
                    Kateb jan Branko is already head coach of oman, and there is no way that IFF goes after Carlos queiroz with all the problems he has caused IR. even if they ignore Persepolisi fans.

Comment

Originally posted by milad_b View Post
                      Ma az qataria ya saudia kamtarim? The arabs go after top quality well known coaches! why can't we do the same? We paid about 4 million euros to wilmots the bast*rd for 6 games!!!! So we deffo have the money .
                      Even aside from the money, nobody with the stature of Zidane would want to work for IFF and deal with the lack of friendlies caused by sanctions. Let alone have to deal with the government issues with stuff like women in stadiums and such

Zidane will have plenty of better job offers

Comment

Originally posted by Keshwardoost View Post
                        oh ok! well if he stays, I say offer CQ an analyst/advisor job since he was great at analysing and putting tactics together. If skochie leaves, then do whatever it takes to get CQ back. he is 68 years old, will retire soon so maybe he thinks ok one more world cup, he has put 8 years of his career on this team anyways so he might go for a last stint here before he calls it.

if not, yeah Carvahal! would be nice!!
                        I agree with you regarding CQ, but as I said before CQ is now a political issue for IR. Also persepolis fans are total against him.

Carvahal Is also good option.

Comment

It's too close to the next round of qualifiers to be making changes.
                          I went to Sharif University. I'm a superior genetic mutation, an improvement on the existing mediocre stock.

Comment

While we're at it, add Sir Alex Ferguson to the list, no??

Comment

Originally posted by Hosseini View Post
                              While we're at it, add Sir Alex Ferguson to the list, no??
                              hahah i spoke to him he said he ain't looking at the moment. I'll let you know when his available tho

Comment

Working...
                              X