No announcement yet.

Who should be Team Melli's Head coach ? VOTE

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Zinedine Zidane, Joachim Löw and felix magath are all free.

Who are we kidding tho none of them would come to iran .

Comment

since skocic is playing "ALI ASGHARI" football
      lOng passes behind defenders
      WHAT OFFENse OF GENIUsE HE IS
      and his ali asghari style is failing on defense
      its MORE LIKE BRITNEY ASGHARI
      beacause he is not telling defenders BEKESH ZIRESH
      instead they pass balls towards our own goal now .

WE SHOULD BRING THE MASTER MINED
      OF ALI ASGHARI foootball NAB IRANI
      SULTAN ALI PARVIN OUT OF RETRMENT.
      he is very active 75 year old
      and no problem coaching team melli for less then 170
      days.
      sultan ali parvin head coach
      nasser ebrahimi ferguerson asst coach
      mahmoud khan khordbin sarparast
      heshmat mohajerani modir fani

WE GET MORE POINTS WITH ABOVE BUNCH IN WC
      THAN with skocic

Comment

Only perfect foreign coach option would be Carlos Q. He built this team and knows players inside out. We dont have enough time for new coach to get adopted with the team. Maybe maybe Felix Magath.. I rather see this team in world cup without a coach, then having this moron as our head coach... The tactics are so obsolete and predictable... constant back passing, putting players out of their normal positions and the fact that he does not take criticism lightly and gets defensive rather than accepting his lack of tactics and knowledge of modern football.
        sigpicVIVA K8RIMI

Comment

Originally posted by Superparsi View Post
          Only perfect foreign coach option would be Carlos Q. He built this team and knows players inside out. We dont have enough time for new coach to get adopted with the team. Maybe maybe Felix Magath.. I rather see this team in world cup without a coach, then having this moron as our head coach... The tactics are so obsolete and predictable... constant back passing, putting players out of their normal positions and the fact that he does not take criticism lightly and gets defensive rather than accepting his lack of tactics and knowledge of modern football.
          I'm a CQ fan but with the hate that he has from PP fans and hokomati people i do not see him doing well in iran. I can tell you right now that if KING CQ takes the lead, our football will end up in more trouble . When the national TV channels and news papers of a country are against someone then for sure its a warning sign .

You can argue all you want but I guarantee you that "pache khars" like khiabani , misaghi etcc will start propaganda against CQ as soon as CQ complains about something.

Plus there is no way IFF going after CQ . lol be hamin khial bash dadash

Comment

Originally posted by milad_b View Post
            I'm a CQ fan but with the hate that he has from PP fans and hokomati people i do not see him doing well in iran. I can tell you right now that if KING CQ takes the lead, our football will end up in more trouble . When the national TV channels and news papers of a country are against someone then for sure its a warning sign .

You can argue all you want but I guarantee you that "pache khars" like khiabani , misaghi etcc will start propaganda against CQ as soon as CQ complains about something.

persepolis fans inside of iran 90% of them
            DONT CARE ABOUT TEAM MELLI
            trust me on that

Comment

Originally posted by kateb View Post
              persepolis fans inside of iran 90% of them
              DONT CARE ABOUT TEAM MELLI
              trust me on that

False I've seen PP fans giving nazri for team melli and blowing spand for skoschich . PP giving out sholehzard with this texts

" we love you skocich- ♥ from PP fans" .
              " Team Melli Ma Skocic "
              "Vay ageh Skocic Hokme Jahadam Dahad"

Comment

False I've seen PP fans giving nazri for team melli and blowing spand for skoschich . PP giving out sholehzard with this texts

" we love you skocich- ♥ from PP fans" .
                " Team Melli Ma Skocic "
                "Vay ageh Skocic Hokme Jahadam Dahad"
                tere is over 40 millions pp fans
                10% is over 4 millions
                pp fans majoriy dont want give players to tm
                amiri kamal sarlak torabi all got hurt in tm practices.
                THER WONT BE ANY ISSUE

Comment

tere is over 40 millions pp fans
                  10% is over 4 millions
                  pp fans majoriy dont want give players to tm
                  amiri kamal sarlak torabi all got hurt in tm practices.
                  THER WONT BE ANY ISSUE
                  According to my cousin's friend "Jamal", his latest status show there are over 95 million PP fans World wide..... And Over 77.9% of them support Team melli .

Comment

lets start the negotiation with zizou

Comment

According to my cousin's friend "Jamal", his latest status show there are over 95 million PP fans World wide..... And Over 77.9% of them support Team melli .
                      my cousin has more connection than your cousin
                      your cousin jamal is wrong
                      my cousin SIFOLAH IS RIGHT

Comment

my cousin has more connection than your cousin
                        your cousin jamal is wrong
                        my cousin SIFOLAH IS RIGHT
                        I doubt it .... My cousin's friend "jamal" is very clever he went to sharif university and now drives a BMW in masachuset. Thats the highest you can reach. Ask KC he will confirm this.

Comment

I doubt it .... My cousin's friend "jamal" is very clever he went to sharif university and now drives a BMW in masachuset. Thats the highest you can reach. Ask KC he will confirm this.
                          my cousin sifolah
                          works for NASA
                          his butler which went to sharif drives a bmw

Comment

What's wrong with believing in Santa Clause? lol... I agree with you man, I just wanna see someone genuine and great to lead our boys and teach them not only to be good footballers but also roll models. Instead....
                            sigpicVIVA K8RIMI

Comment

Working...
                            X