Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

World Cup 2022 Qualifier: Iran - Iraq: Info, Updates & Live Reports (15.06.2021)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Will save all my negative thoughts for tomorrow (Except one, Fu*k Iraq's number 7).

Tonight we shall party. Mashallah Bacheha!

Comment

Congrats everyone!

S - E - C - U - L - A - R - I - S - M

Comment

Do the yellow cards carry over to the next round?

Comment

Where the Hajsafi haters at????

Comment

everyone also dont forget.. we kicked Bahrain out of wq
            We thank and support Mr.Kamran Delan for many years of dedication and service to Iranian Football Community

Comment

ghoddos needs a bigger role in TM. he's been a super sub since he joined.
              SHOW TIME!

Comment

Originally posted by O-ZoNe View Post
                MoM is Scocic. Adjusted well and subbed to counter Iraq momentum and kept the teams foot on the gas...we easily could had 4 just need more clinical instict when in front of goal.
                Sent from my SM-G973W using Tapatalk
                I would have liked to seen Ghoddos come on sooner but Skokic can't be blamed for the poor finishing on our part.
                “I swear it upon Zeus an outstanding runner cannot be the equal of an average wrestler.” - Socrates

Comment

Originally posted by PrinceAli View Post
                  Any chance we could bring CQ back for the next round?
                  Lol do we want Columbia's seconds. His tactics are outdated. He acts and sets his team up in Asian competitions as if they are playing in Euro...

Remember RESPECT BEGETS RESPECT & Zob Ahan

Comment

Iran shireh... thank you bacheha and Thank you Skocic.

Feeling so happy for the Iranian people. And a big BILAKH to AFC.

[ATTACH]19022[/ATTACH]
                    Attached Files
                    __________________________________________________ ________________________________________
                    We accept the reality of the world with which we are presented

__________________________________________________ ________________________________________

Comment

Ali Adnan ghashang 40 saaleshe, bishtar shekle yek kabaabforosh ast ta yek bazikone footbaal.

Safaa Haadi ham yek bazikone loos o nonor ast. Chejoori Sardar baahesh doost ast khoda midone.
                      DROOD BAR AHMAD KASRAVI.

Comment

Originally posted by alitor82 View Post
                        i am here beside the assist, he was very poor,i dont judge a player by a assist.
                        he is still not a team melli material at this curent time

Comment

We should've won 3-0 with Ahmad and Mehdi G. both missing open goals...but I'll take it! Way to go TEAM MELLI! Way to go IRAN!

They stacked the odds against us and WE STILL WON.

Now to qualify for the WORLD CUP!

Well done, boys.

Comment

it was a shitty game for sure .. Iran played at times very casual. Kept losing the ball and missing chances. We won, but technically we were not there.. I heard the usual Bezan Ziresh style of instruction from the bench. CQ had put a stop on that.

We cannot afford to do this in the next round.

We may still get Iraq in our group.

Comment

Originally posted by O-ZoNe View Post
                              Lol do we want Columbia's seconds. His tactics are outdated. He acts and sets his team up in Asian competitions as if they are playing in Euro...

I’ll take the discipline and confidence he brings to TM over anything Skocic brings

Comment

Here!!!
                                Both Hajsafi ans Skocic should retire. We have a whole bunch of good players like Ghodoos, Torabi,... that need to be given playing time.

Originally posted by alitor82 View Post
                                YAVARE HAMISHE MO'MEN

Comment

Working...
                                X