Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

World Cup 2022 Qualifier: Iran - Iraq: Info, Updates & Live Reports (15.06.2021)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I am not convinced by Skocic either. He and his stupid starting line up. We cannot qualify this way.
    YAVARE HAMISHE MO'MEN

Comment

i think yellows carrying over to next round ?
      hopefully our first match next round is a tokhmy one ... or we are likely to miss a ton would be starters..?

Comment

Originally posted by Ostad_Goosfand View Post
        Ghaedi actually did well but you can tell he feels the pressure when playing for Iran

also fuck Safaa Hadi. fuck that dirty ass player

Im glad someone else noticed how dirty that guy Safaa Hadi is.

Lucky for Ghaedi that we won, otherwise he would be getting a lot of hate for missing that absolute sitter of a goal. But he was playing with heart, as a lot of our players were.
        #WilmotsOUT

Comment

Congratsssssss everyone! What a fantastic performance: 4 wins and topping the group. Also finally beat Iraq! Props to Skocic. PARCHAM BALAST [emoji1130][emoji1130][emoji1130][emoji1130][emoji1130]

Comment

Tabrik be hameghi, should be 4-0 from missing 3 other sitters but I guess we'll take it

Finally be beat Iraq and top the group. All Iranians deserve this joy in the face of such pain we face. Sincere congrats to all, the boys and Skokic who we should surely keep for the next round

Comment

We could have won this match by 4-5 goal margin had we converted all our golden opportunities. A well deserved win. CONGRATS TO EVERYONE!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by OFFSIDE_1 View Post
                A BIG middle finger to AFC
                AFC FIFA CAS Iraq bahrain north korea

Comment

We're through ... going to be tough in the next round if we don't up our game but we're through.

Long time member infrequent poster
                  “I swear it upon Zeus an outstanding runner cannot be the equal of an average wrestler.” - Socrates

Comment

Sweet victory

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
                      i think yellows carrying over to next round ?
                      hopefully our first match next round is a tokhmy one ... or we are likely to miss a ton would be starters..?

How can they not clear the yellows? Every team has played 8 games. This is absurd.

Comment

We could have scored 3-4 more goals. How Ghaedi missed that?

Anyway, Congrats everyone.

Comment

MoM is Scocic. Adjusted well and subbed to counter Iraq momentum and kept the teams foot on the gas...we easily could had 4 just need more clinical instict when in front of goal.

Sent from my SM-G973W using Tapatalk
                          Remember RESPECT BEGETS RESPECT & Zob Ahan

Comment

Any chance we could bring CQ back for the next round?

Comment

Tabrik, we did it [emoji122]! 4 wins are a great achievement. Today was less glamorous than hoped, but we did the job. 1-1 would have been enough, but we earned the first place. We should have added a couple in second half and we didn't allow any scoring chance for Iraq, so we'll deserved.

Comment

Tabrik. Dragan and Co. redeemed us. Well done Team Meli.

Def not the Iraq we expected, I guess they are happy they make it to the next round too.
                                sigpic
                                Long Live 3 Rang'e Iran

Comment

Working...
                                X