Dragan Skočić Appreciation Thread!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ramingeles2000 View Post
    this orlando pirates angle is so weak. tell me, what exactly did skocic "test" in the algeria match?
    Actually the exact response for Orlando pirates is “tell me again….what did TM do from May 30-June 13th this year again? Yeah I’ll take Orlando pirates in that situation rather than a practice session in Doha.”
    Team Meli Iran
    Perspolis FC
    Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Originally posted by Ghermez Agha View Post
      Actually the exact response for Orlando pirates is “tell me again….what did TM do from May 30-June 13th this year again? Yeah I’ll take Orlando pirates in that situation rather than a practice session in Doha.”
      Maybe now with hindsight but just go read the comments in that thread calling for CQ resignation. Those who fail to understand history are doomed to repeat it. Ivic, CQ now Skocic...we never learn.

Sent from my SM-G973W using Tapatalk
      Remember RESPECT BEGETS RESPECT & Zob Ahan

Comment

It doesn’t make sense to be either anti-Skocic or Pro-CQ at this point. We have to be pro-team melli, meaning we have to understand the reality that the world cup is only 4 months away. Even if we’re able to get a top notch coach, the time is way too short, so we’re better off with continuity with Skocic. Who, whether you like his style or not, got the job done in the games that mattered most.

That being said, the only exception in my book is CQ, who has a head start in the knowledge of the players. With all these rumors and tension behind the scenes brewing, we better hope CQ gets signed, or else the team spirit will have been badly fractured, and will cause us to have even more negative results in Qatar, than any “anti-Skocic” person could imagine….

Comment

Lol I can't believe we are heading into the WC with a divided team, one friendly loss to Algeria's B team, and a useless coach. This has to be the biggest shitshow in so long
          --------------------------Beiranvand-------------------
          --Moharrami----Hosseini--Kanaani----Amiri--
          ------------------Ezatolahi-----Ebrahimi--------------
          --Jahanbaksh---------Ghoddos------------Taremi--
          ---------------------------Azmoun----------------------

Comment

Originally posted by DR Strangemoosh View Post
            Exactly, even as someone who doesn't like Branko, I don't consider his 2005 3-0 loss against QPR's C-team relevant in any way.
            Or Ivic 7-1 loss against AS Roma B team
            This guy keeps talking about Orlando Pirates. Just irrelevant. Just trolling.
            CQ didn't do well to Orlando Pirates in one meaningless friendly, he's trash!!

Oh also... let me just forget the 4 times he qualified teams to the WC, coached Portugal, Real Madrid, and Manchester United, regarded by arguably the best coach in history, Sir Alex Ferguson, as being one of his best assistants ever..lol

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Leicester City View Post
                Wow damesh garm. Won’t call him dallal again.
                Esteghlal 💙💙

Comment

^ Skocic is a person of character. I wish him great success in his future endeavors and I am always grateful for what he did for TM at one of it's worst periods in recent history.

Go TM!

Comment

Thank you Skocic. Today's win was as much yours as it was the players'.

Comment

I'm sorry but too late Mr skocic. Should've done this at the start of your job. Then you probably had a good chance to stay as people would've backed you up. Now that you're gone and have no responsibility over team melli this message is nothing but just a way to create hashieh for team melli and relief your Oghdeh!

Now that CQ is in charge and he can't talk this would create, well already has created hashieh for CQ. People are hating on CQ and team melli because they didn't send any message for the iranian people fighting in the streets.

Mehdi Taremi celebrated after he scored ! What a F*kin Twat!

Comment

Originally posted by milad_b View Post
                        I'm sorry but too late Mr skocic. Should've done this at the start of your job. Then you probably had a good chance to stay as people would've backed you up. Now that you're gone and have no responsibility over team melli this message is nothing but just a way to create hashieh for team melli and relief your Oghdeh!

Now that CQ is in charge and he can't talk this would create, well already has created hashieh for CQ. People are hating on CQ and team melli because they didn't send any message for the iranian people fighting in the streets.

Mehdi Taremi celebrated after he scored ! What a F*kin Twat!
                        CQ and TM aside they have to focus on football. Why you bashing Skocic. Not like the events he commented on happened during his time as coach? I'm confused by your post. If he had done something like as coach I bet those against him would have had an even bigger excuse to remove him.

Sent from my SM-G973W using Tapatalk
                        Remember RESPECT BEGETS RESPECT & Zob Ahan

Comment

Originally posted by Karimi 8 View Post
                          Lol I can't believe we are heading into the WC with a divided team, one friendly loss to Algeria's B team, and a useless coach. This has to be the biggest shitshow in so long
                          What a difference a few months can make. I am much more hopeful now. I also shouldn't have called him useless.

We should stop the Skocic bashing (myself included). At the end of the day he took a job nobody wanted, and dragged us out of a humiliating and difficult position and took us to the WC on top of our group. He had the opportunity of coaching a team in the WC taken away from him after 2 years of hard work after a friendly loss. Lets thank him, wish him the best, and all unite to support TM in the WC!
                          --------------------------Beiranvand-------------------
                          --Moharrami----Hosseini--Kanaani----Amiri--
                          ------------------Ezatolahi-----Ebrahimi--------------
                          --Jahanbaksh---------Ghoddos------------Taremi--
                          ---------------------------Azmoun----------------------

Comment

Originally posted by O-ZoNe View Post
                            CQ and TM aside they have to focus on football. Why you bashing Skocic. Not like the events he commented on happened during his time as coach? I'm confused by your post. If he had done something like as coach I bet those against him would have had an even bigger excuse to remove him.
                            He doesn't give a Sh*t about iranian people! End OFF! When girls got sprayed and beaten by police forces he didn't give a toss but now all of a sudden he cares about iranian people!

Na amo joon he is buthurt and angry at the people that kicked his @ss out, the same people that beat and pepper sprayed girls.

He is posting it to create hashieh for team melli.

This is coming from the guy who supported him (my national team melli coach) all the way. But now i don't buy this BS from him.

Comment

Originally posted by peiman92 View Post
                              Wow damesh garm. Won’t call him dallal again.
                              Same. I feel bad for calling him Sgoh. 😭

Hopefully we make RO16 so we can give him his cut!

Comment

Originally posted by Leicester City View Post
                                Same. I feel bad for calling him Sgoh. 😭
                                yes, specially when he has the coolest most creative name ever given to a coach: aka Armani Bademjan

it may be tomato, but heey who doesnt like tomato, armani or bademjan
                                Supporting Team Melli

Comment

Working...
                                X