Dragan Skočić Appreciation Thread!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
    it was obvious when sko couldnt foster unity within the dressing room and literally presided over a split camp, with many key players against him.

Every single player on the plane 4 years ago was on the same page, even if some may have been less than happy with their role (normal within a team setting). Nobody spoke out of turn, posted such things on social media, etc. This is large part allowed us to achieve our record points total in a WC in a quite difficult group. Without this we dont stand a chance and after the time skocic has had with the team a lot of key players remain unconvinced to the point they are ready to go public about it.
    Review the CQ Orlando Pirates thread to see the similarities how fickle we are to forget and repeat histories mistakes.

Sent from my SM-G973W using Tapatalk
    Remember RESPECT BEGETS RESPECT & Zob Ahan

Comment

Originally posted by diz View Post
      To be fair, his last two results against higher ranked teams (Korea and Algeria) were atrocious. So there is a reason for sacking him now (regardless of his overall record in our AFC group)
      Not nearly as bad as not being able to beat Orlando Pirates reserve. Korea loss with half his desired lineup out and an untimely injury during a matchnwe had already qualified for should not be a serious measuring stick. Algeria friendly where a coach should be allowed to test and experiment... in Doha heat after iff bungled preps is more on them that Skocic...

Comment

Originally posted by O-ZoNe View Post
        Not nearly as bad as not being able to beat Orlando Pirates reserve. Korea loss with half his desired lineup out and an untimely injury during a matchnwe had already qualified for should not be a serious measuring stick. Algeria friendly where a coach should be allowed to test and experiment... in Doha heat after iff bungled preps is more on them that Skocic...

this orlando pirates angle is so weak. tell me, what exactly did skocic "test" in the algeria match?

Comment

Originally posted by ramingeles2000 View Post
          this orlando pirates angle is so weak. tell me, what exactly did skocic "test" in the algeria match?
          Omid Noorafkan as a CB, LB, DM, CM, LW
          "This is a totalitarian system whose presence people feel in their blood and in their flesh on a daily basis. And it’s one that does not grant freedoms of any kind, or accommodate people’s demands in any way. What is increasingly clear is that there is clear demand for change in the regime. What the people want is regime change, and no return to the past. There is a very real possibility of regime change." - Nasrin Sotoudeh

Comment

Originally posted by O-ZoNe View Post
            Well, the Algeria team certainly "experimented" in that match as well...with their C team. AND they were also under the Doha heat, except we had been acclimating to it for 2 weeks before, so if anything, we should have had the advantage.

Comment

Thank you Sko for your service and getting us to the WC

But now the time to move on from TM is here. We need someone who can take us to the next round and with this amount of time left, CQ is the best one capable of that

Comment

Originally posted by Hosseini View Post
                Thank you Sko for your service and getting us to the WC
                But now the time to move on from TM is here. We need someone who can take us to the next round and with this amount of time left, CQ is the best one capable of that
                He can still cash out with an arab team and live the rest of his life in luxury. Thank you Dragan, we hope to see you again in an Asian CL match.

Comment

Dragan Skočić Appreciation Thread!

an arab gulf team
                  ?????

Comment

Originally posted by Kiarash View Post
                    ?????
                    Apologies and corrected!

Even I’m not immune to the constant neocon propaganda.

Comment

Apologies and corrected!

Even I’m not immune to the constant neocon propaganda.
                      👏 👏 👏

Comment

Well, the Algeria team certainly "experimented" in that match as well...with their C team. AND they were also under the Doha heat, except we had been acclimating to it for 2 weeks before, so if anything, we should have had the advantage.
                        Not necessarily. Players were exhausted. Match happened on last day and this was not Skocics plan. Iff arranged things poorly. As Skocic said they didn't even know if the match was on till last minute and barely had time to prepare as they were focused on training.

Comment

I want to thank him as well for getting us out of the Vilmots fiasco but it is crystal clear that with him in charge we would have zero chance making it out of the group stage in the WC.

If CQ comes back we have an OK chance since he is a lot better tactician and knowledgeable about Football. Not to mention this is basically his team.

Comment

I'd like to thank him too for allowing me to focus and channel my disdain over the last 3 years.

I was driving in the country last weekend and I thought I hit a bird after a loud bang. After the adrenaline calmed down, I quickly noticed it was just an abnormally large bird poo that had dropped on my windscreen. Like legit surprised the windscreen didn't crack. Sgoh is that bid poop but instead of hitting my windscreen and causing momentary shock, he's been showering me incessantly over the last 3 years with it. I tried to wash it off initially but soon realised it's largely redundant because it just keeps coming, there's no end. It goes all in your hair and soaks your clothes. You think twice about showing your face outside because you're covered in it and you smell like it and at the end of every day you go to bed knowing Ahmad Nourallahi has 24 caps and is threatening 3 more at a WC.

Comment

Originally posted by Taz View Post
                              I'd like to thank him too for allowing me to focus and channel my disdain over the last 3 years.
                              I was driving in the country last weekend and I thought I hit a bird after a loud bang. After the adrenaline calmed down, I quickly noticed it was just an abnormally large bird poo that had dropped on my windscreen. Like legit surprised the windscreen didn't crack. Sgoh is that bid poop but instead of hitting my windscreen and causing momentary shock, he's been showering me incessantly over the last 3 years with it. I tried to wash it off initially but soon realised it's largely redundant because it just keeps coming, there's no end. It goes all in your hair and soaks your clothes. You think twice about showing your face outside because you're covered in it and you smell like it and at the end of every day you go to bed knowing Ahmad Nourallahi has 24 caps and is threatening 3 more at a WC.
                              You should used an umberella, no shitface 😅🤪

Just kidding, anyway its going to be i teresting if we get CQ, keep Sko, or maybe Berdiyev.

Or maybe you can call Potter and tell him ARJ is capitan and TM needs a coac, id go for it, it would be worth it just to se what he does with ARJ
                              Supporting Team Melli

Comment

Originally posted by ramingeles2000 View Post
                                Exactly, even as someone who doesn't like Branko, I don't consider his 2005 3-0 loss against QPR's C-team relevant in any way.

Or Ivic 7-1 loss against AS Roma B team

This guy keeps talking about Orlando Pirates. Just irrelevant. Just trolling.

Comment

Working...
                                X