No announcement yet.

Dragan Skočić Appreciation Thread!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I am tired of winning already. Dammit even Haj Safi scores under Skocic. Fire him already and hire anyone else. The happiness is too much.

Sent from my SM-G973W using Tapatalk
    Remember RESPECT BEGETS RESPECT & Zob Ahan

Comment

mardooom
      toooyeh meydanhaaa
      KHAHAND GOOFT
      yek seda
      DANESHMAND E
      MAGHS talaieeee
      SARVAREH
      asiyaeeeeee

Comment

So what excuse we gonna use this time to justify sacking Skocic?

Comment

Originally posted by mahestan View Post
          So what excuse we gonna use this time to justify sacking Skocic?
          he eats his abgoosht
          with out onion

Comment

Originally posted by O-ZoNe View Post
            I am tired of winning already. Dammit even Haj Safi scores under Skocic. Fire him already and hire anyone else. The happiness is too much.

Comment

Originally posted by Hosseini View Post
              If you watched the last two matches and thought we "had no discernible level of coaching" I'm not sure what to tell you
              We'll see the fantastic progress and foundations he is laying against South Korea in March and then in November 2022. Until then, let's just enjoy the Arab demolition job on face value.

Comment

what did tabatabaei say after the game. Seems he really criticized skocic for somethings.

anyone knows?

Comment

Originally posted by kateb View Post
                  he eats his abgoosht
                  with out onion

Comment

Originally posted by Taz View Post
                    We'll see the fantastic progress and foundations he is laying against South Korea in March and then in November 2022. Until then, let's just enjoy the Arab demolition job on face value.
                    Did you forget we played SK a month ago, tied 1-1, controlled much of the match, and smashed the post twice?

Comment

Good spin.

They came with a must-not lose attitude and coasted it.

Both teams will be qualified in March; barring any major rotation, it should be a solid barometer for where this TM is at.

Comment

What did I spin? Go rewatch the last quarter of the match and see who was dictating the game. Taremi and Saeid literally came in millimeters of scoring and we had the best chances by far except for the Koreans having the last opportunity Beiro saved. A point was a good result and you can't say we looked bad overall

Good spin.

They came with a must-not lose attitude and coasted it.

Both teams will be qualified in March; barring any major rotation, it should be a solid barometer for where this TM is at.

Comment

Originally posted by Hosseini View Post
                          Did you forget we played SK a month ago, tied 1-1, controlled much of the match, and smashed the post twice?
                          That was pure luck. This team cannot do anything without CQ. Heck the boys even forgot how to lace their cleats since Skocic arrived. All the wins were just luck. Trust me. This team wins WC it would be undeserved according to some fans.

Remember RESPECT BEGETS RESPECT & Zob Ahan

Comment

Yeh, yeh. Skocic this and Skocic that. He only won 12 of the 13 matches that he has been in charge. You watch. At some point he’ll lose and I’ll be there to tell you I told you so. Our players deserve better. There are plenty of quality coaches out there that are willing to come to Iran and they would have won at least 14 of our last 13 matches. 😄😄😄😄

Comment

We're gonna win the world cup boys and it's going to be beautiful. What a 12 months in store for us as a nation.

Comment

We're gonna win the world cup boys and it's going to be beautiful. What a 12 months in store for us as a nation.
                                Well, good. It sounds like unless Iran wins the World Cup, closeted and uncloseted Skocic haters will be there to tell us “I told you so”. Not a real shocker now, is it.

Comment

Working...
                                X