Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

UPDATED TABLE best 2nd place Which 5 teams will advance to 3rd round of asia wcq 2022

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I agree there were definitely some factors that worked against us the first time around , but now there is no excuses any more.
    This team with these talented players , we should not be worried about not winning the Iraq match at all.

Comment

Similar to the Bahrain game, so long as our players remain calm and don't get emotional, we will beat Iraq. Our players are much stronger than theirs, we have a good momentum going and we are used to the shitty conditions in Bahrain now. Also we need Hajsafi benched, so our team isn't playing with 10 players.

This hopeful starting lineup would be promising:

-----------------Beiranvand----------------
      --Moharami--Shoja--Pouraliganji--Mohammadi--
      -------------Ezatolahi--Nourolahi-----------------
      -Taremi----------Ghoddos----------Jahanbakhsh-
      -------------------Azmoun--------------------------

-> Potential super subs: Ghaedi, Torabi, Gholizadeh
      -> Key to success 1. Stay calm, 2. bench Hajsafi, Kanani, & Gholizadeh, 3. Maintain possession
      --------------------------Beiranvand-------------------
      --Moharrami----Hosseini--Kanaani----Amiri--
      ------------------Ezatolahi-----Ebrahimi--------------
      --Jahanbaksh---------Ghoddos------------Taremi--
      ---------------------------Azmoun----------------------

Comment

Originally posted by Karimi 8 View Post
        Similar to the Bahrain game, so long as our players remain calm and don't get emotional, we will beat Iraq. Our players are much stronger than theirs, we have a good momentum going and we are used to the shitty conditions in Bahrain now. Also we need Hajsafi benched, so our team isn't playing with 10 players.

This hopeful starting lineup would be promising:

-----------------Beiranvand----------------
        --Moharami--Shoja--Pouraliganji--Mohammadi--
        -------------Ezatolahi--Nourolahi-----------------
        -Taremi----------Ghoddos----------Jahanbakhsh-
        -------------------Azmoun--------------------------

-> Potential super subs: Ghaedi, Torabi, Gholizadeh
        -> Key to success 1. Stay calm, 2. bench Hajsafi, Kanani, & Gholizadeh, 3. Maintain possession
        am concern about counterattacking situation

Comment

i wouldnt start ghoddos cause he is so good off bench for us

Comment

If south korea beats lebnon
            I hope oir team dont think with a draw we go through and the intensity of must win is out of window
            SINCE WHY ON EARTH
            UAE VS VIETNAM
            KSA VS UZBEKISTAN
            JORDAN VS AUSTRALIA
            ARE NOT PLAYED at the same time and
            Ksa,australia,vietnam
            All 3 have already qualified and will field Their B team bench on the field back up goalies are usually disasters.

Playing in bahrain heck i can say its due to covid.

playing at the hot hours heck TOUGH LUCK SUCK IT UP

PLAYING ON FIELD worst than NAFT ABADAN FIELD i can say heck our opponent playing on same field

BUT

TEAMS NOT PLAYING AT THE SAME TIME WHEN
            RESULTS MATTER LAST DAY
            now that is =afc with its arab influence dont want IRAN THE RIGHT OWNER OF THE PERSIAN GULF in the world cup.

Comment

Originally posted by Transformer View Post
              am concern about counterattacking situation
              This is a must win match, we must attack, we cant sit back afraid that Iraq will get us on the counter attack
              --------------------------Beiranvand-------------------
              --Moharrami----Hosseini--Kanaani----Amiri--
              ------------------Ezatolahi-----Ebrahimi--------------
              --Jahanbaksh---------Ghoddos------------Taremi--
              ---------------------------Azmoun----------------------

Comment

Originally posted by Karimi 8 View Post
                This is a must win match, we must attack, we cant sit back afraid that Iraq will get us on the counter attack
                We must play a calm game. We have 90 minutes to score! The important thing is that not to concede any goals and score goals from either team work or set pieces! I don't really rely on team work as the pitch is not good at all. We must keep possesion of the ball and play a calm game . We have tall players like azmoun , taremi , kanani , shoja who can score goals from set pieces!

I'm sure we can score a goal or two if we don't fall for the mind games and play a calm relaxed game.

Comment

Originally posted by milad_b View Post
                  Taj and People in charge of Wilmots deal should be taken to court and put in jail for fraud!

Hervé Renard (morocco coach), shown interest to take team melli as a head coach. But IFF dalals rejected him and choose wilmots over him! Why??? so tehy can steal money from iranian government ! I have no doubt that Taj knew about it !
                  The contract issues thats whole another issue

We had no choice to go after a world class coach and taj did it.
                  There where 2 reasons they had to hire world class coach 1.prove cq wrong and that stubbornness hurt us, 2.people loved cq and the only way pressure would of veen off their back was with a known coach.
                  If not
                  Right there Amir galenoie should of been our coach as an iranian coach and we wouldnt been in this disaster. All of our players from sardar to taremi would of respected galenoie .
                  If you recall that coach you are referring to he was under contract with another nation which at that time he was taking them to yhe african nation cup if not for sure taj would of hired him sunce he was the first on the list.
                  Dont get me wrong The whole iff are bunch of unqualified crooks, but in that situation they actually where willing to hire top top coach any amount to get revenge on cq and calm the people down.

Comment

Originally posted by sarbaz View Post
                    Guys Guys please.

For the love of God , Iran must and will beat Iraq on Tuesday and that is it.
                    Because If we can't even beat them,then how in the hell do we deserve to go to the next round or the WC for that matter !!!!!!!
                    I am a true TM-Fan and i don't like to admit it, but Iraqs quality is not far from ours. Bashar Resan, Humam, Mohanad Ali, Mohammad Qasem are quality players. Plus they no our playing style really well and had some players in IPL. Most of our matches with Iraq are pretty close resulting in narrow 1-0 or 2-1 wins.

From AFC 2011 up to this day, we never really dominated Iraq!

Comment

Originally posted by PEJ View Post
                      I would love for them to come and try to win this game. I hope they press us high. They don’t have the ability to deal with our counters. The th8ng that worries me, is that they come to play anti-football. Parking the bus and countering us would be my nightmare.
                      I can GUARENTEE you, that they will press us high in the first 30 min. Just watch all of our games starting from AFC 2011, Iraq was most of the time attack us early and make it difficult for us to built up our game. I am concerned also with our DM, since Nourollahi work ethic is not comparable to likes of Ebrahimi or even Ezzi.

Comment

Originally posted by Philosophy_King View Post
                        I can GUARENTEE you, that they will press us high in the first 30 min. Just watch all of our games starting from AFC 2011, Iraq was most of the time attack us early and make it difficult for us to built up our game. I am concerned also with our DM, since Nourollahi work ethic is not comparable to likes of Ebrahimi or even Ezzi.
                        We where dominated and embarrassed against them last match as i never seen any asian team give it to us like that not result wise but playing style.
                        I am worried about our left side .
                        Shoja also if Iraqis piss him off he is xapable of giving up penalty, getting red card as he has temper issue once under pressure.

Ahmad noor i was worried about him
                        BUT NOT ANYMORE he had matured and his confidence is at all time high.
                        Our left side and shoja are our issues
                        Also that field we cant play our style of ground work we are capable so
                        Set plays and air attack could lead us to goals
                        Taremi, golizadeh and ghodoos will lose their skills onafield like that. Sardar is not a type to create as he always need a perfect pass to score.
                        I would start gaedy in this match and bring torsbi fresh off the bench
                        But i think skocic will start torabi

Biravand
                        Milad
                        Kanani
                        Shoja
                        Moharami
                        Hajsafi
                        Ahmadnoor
                        Gholizadeh
                        Torabi
                        Sardar
                        Mehdi

Comment

This tuesday will be extremely stressful.
                          Esteghlal 💙💙

Comment

Originally posted by Philosophy_King View Post
                            I am a true TM-Fan and i don't like to admit it, but Iraqs quality is not far from ours. Bashar Resan, Humam, Mohanad Ali, Mohammad Qasem are quality players. Plus they no our playing style really well and had some players in IPL. Most of our matches with Iraq are pretty close resulting in narrow 1-0 or 2-1 wins.

From AFC 2011 up to this day, we never really dominated Iraq!
                            Good news is that Bashar is injured and likely misses the match against us.

Comment

^ yes and we all know how important he is for Iraq.
                              __________________________________________________ ________________________________________
                              We accept the reality of the world with which we are presented

__________________________________________________ ________________________________________

Comment

We will win with ease. Iran is much better.

BARCELONA-IRAAAN-PERSPOLIS
                                CITY

Comment

Working...
                                X