Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

UPDATED TABLE best 2nd place Which 5 teams will advance to 3rd round of asia wcq 2022

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My bad. If someone can merge it sure.

Comment

Originally posted by milad_b View Post
      Kateb jan I appreciate your posts but Honestly bro Its not N.K's fault its our stupid IFF's fault that got wilmots the haromi as our coach! Its their fault for having crap preps for our team melli! We lost to bahrain and iraq not N.K .

I also did a check up, If north korea was still in the game we would still need a win to qualify. A draw would not be good enough if other teams get the same results .
      If NK played then Lebanon would be behind us and wouldn’t need Korea to beat them. Our GD would also be better than everyone else’s.

Comment

Kateb jan I appreciate your posts but Honestly bro Its not N.K's fault its our stupid IFF's fault that got wilmots the haromi as our coach! Its their fault for having crap preps for our team melli! We lost to bahrain and iraq not N.K .

I also did a check up, If north korea was still in the game we would still need a win to qualify. A draw would not be good enough if other teams get the same results .
        Look our foundation from the ground is wrong in our football But we get results due to our individual so what i am about to say no means defending the iff.

After cq left us WE HAD TO GO AFTER TOP NOTCH COACH and taj to his credit did so and spent the money to do so as well.
        So i personally dont blame taj for wilmoc signing, what went rong with wilmoc was the sanctions which we couldnt pay his salary on time even though taj really tried. Wilmoc was also ex politician so he knew exactly what pot of honey he is landing .
        Yes iff bad
        Yes iff bad bad bad
        But in this scenerio i dont blame taj.

Comment

Originally posted by naderb94 View Post
          If NK played then Lebanon would be behind us and wouldn’t need Korea to beat them. Our GD would also be better than everyone else’s.
          North korea had 8 points - 5 games. They had Sri lanka - Turkeminstan and South korea left. Also our problem is not just lebabon .
          even if we had north korea in the game. Jordan still has to lose.

We still had the ifs and buts with us. I still blame IFF more than anyone else! Big mistake to let CQ go and get wilmots! Whats even more sad is that Herve Renard wanted to become our coach but IFF dalals rejected him.

Comment

Originally posted by kateb View Post

After cq left us WE HAD TO GO AFTER TOP NOTCH COACH and taj to his credit did so and spent the money to do so as well.
            So i personally dont blame taj for wilmoc signing, what went rong with wilmoc was the sanctions which we couldnt pay his salary on time even though taj really tried. Wilmoc was also ex politician so he knew exactly what pot of honey he is landing .

But in this scenerio i dont blame taj.
            Taj and People in charge of Wilmots deal should be taken to court and put in jail for fraud!

Hervé Renard (morocco coach), shown interest to take team melli as a head coach. But IFF dalals rejected him and choose wilmots over him! Why??? so tehy can steal money from iranian government ! I have no doubt that Taj knew about it !

Comment

But thats negative tho. Iraqi's will be relaxed while giving their 110% to beat us or get a draw out of and we will be nervous as Hell! Godforbid if they score one goal then its all done !
              I am telling you right now, they will press us high as maniacs. TM will need to weather a storm for the first 25-30 min and if we don't concede, we will take over the game from here.

Comment

Originally posted by Philosophy_King View Post
                I am telling you right now, they will press us high as maniacs. TM will need to weather a storm for the first 25-30 min and if we don't concede, we will take over the game from here.
                Yea I agree and i'm sure skocic is aware of that. Also keep in mind that Iraq is a physical team and sadly we are playing Al Muharraq Stadium which is very hard to play passing football so the game will be all physical. I also heard that bashar resan has been injured and most probably will miss our game.

Positive points to consider:
                Ghayedi knows how to play against these guys.
                Our players have grown and hopefully won't fall for iraqi mind games.
                We have better team in general.

I'm sure we can win!

Comment

Yea I agree and i'm sure skocic is aware of that. Also keep in mind that Iraq is a physical team and sadly we are playing Al Muharraq Stadium which is very hard to play passing football so the game will be all physical. I also heard that bashar resan has been injured and most probably will miss our game.

Positive points to consider:
                  Ghayedi knows how to play against these guys.
                  Our players have grown and hopefully won't fall for iraqi mind games.
                  We have better team in general.

I'm sure we can win!
                  Iraq missing Bashar Resan is huge, in my opinion he is the best Iraqi Player!

Comment

They miss Bashar Resan and we miss Amiri. I would say that now it's fair.

Comment

Helpful tweet by GB:

Comment

Good Analysis on the situation of the second placed teams.

Comment

Originally posted by Philosophy_King View Post
                          I would love for them to come and try to win this game. I hope they press us high. They don’t have the ability to deal with our counters. The th8ng that worries me, is that they come to play anti-football. Parking the bus and countering us would be my nightmare.

Comment

Guys Guys please.

For the love of God , Iran must and will beat Iraq on Tuesday and that is it.
                            Because If we can't even beat them,then how in the hell do we deserve to go to the next round or the WC for that matter !!!!!!!

Comment

Iran have to win no excuses Tuesday if not saudi will make sure that we do not go to next round ( Saudi will lose to Uzbekistan )

Comment

Originally posted by sarbaz View Post
                                Guys Guys please.
                                For the love of God , Iran must and will beat Iraq on Tuesday and that is it.
                                Because If we can't even beat them,then how in the hell do we deserve to go to the next round or the WC for that matter !!!!!!!
                                it is hard to judge an entire team on one game. the reality is we can be up 1-0 against iraq and dominating the game, and have a defensive blunder, or the referee gives us a red card, or they get a free penalty. anything is possible. if we lose, then i agree we do not deserve. but if we tie, we definitely deserve to make it to the next round. even our loss against bahrain was due to 1 penalty, and loss to iraq was due to a red card and a last second goal. its not like we lost 3-0.
                                8 total games, 7 away from home, 1 at home vs cambodia (pointless game). we definitely deserve to make the next round, especially when compared to teams like oman, lebanon, uzbek, china. . even the quality of our group was higher than others. Iraq #1 team in pot 2, and Bahrain #3 team in pot 3 (behind india and palestine, but I would say bahrain is better than both. west asian champions)

Comment

Working...
                                X