Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

UPDATED TABLE best 2nd place Which 5 teams will advance to 3rd round of asia wcq 2022

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by naderb94 View Post
    One thing I’ll mention is that I have absolutely no faith in Saudi helping us out. I think they would purposely lose if it meant knocking iran out. That’s how much they hate us. I think Korea and Australia is our only hope
    Yeah, it’s likely everything will come down to the Australia game( if we draw).
    Esteghlal 💙💙

Comment

Originally posted by peiman92 View Post
      Yeah, it’s likely everything will come down to the Australia game( if we draw).
      Imagine Daniel Arzani scores a goal to send Iran through LOLLLL. That would be poetic

Comment

On Sunday( after Lebanon game) IFF should request FIFA to play the last round of games simultaneously.
        Esteghlal 💙💙

Comment

Originally posted by Payam_Ali View Post
          Imagine Daniel Arzani scores a goal to send Iran through LOLLLL. That would be poetic
          How’s Arzani even been for them lately? I honestly forgot all about him.

Edit: I just saw he wasn’t even called up by Australia lol and hasn’t really played much on club level either.

Comment

Okay I tried to create a comprehensive list of what needs to happen. Someone double check:

if we DRAW Iraq, we need 2 of the following 4 to happen:
            (1) Saudi beats Uzbekistan
            (2) SK beats Lebanon
            (3) Aus beats or draw against Jordan
            (4) Viernam beats UAE

If we LOSE to Iraq, we need 2 of the following 3 to happen:
            (1) Saudi beats Uzbekistan by 2 goals more than Iraq beats us (e.g. Saudi wins 3-0 and Iraq wins 1-0)
            (2) Australia beats Jordan
            (3) Vietnam beats UAE by 1 goal more than Iraq beats us (e.g. Vietnam wins 2-0 and Iraq wins 1-0); OR Vietnam beats UAE by same margin as Iraq beats us, but we make up two goals (e.g. Vietnam wins 1-0, and Iraq wins 3-2).

Comment

In other words, we are probably scrued of we loose, and 50/50 if we draw, but 100% if we win.
              Supporting Team Melli

Comment

From the Iraqi perspective, they are in even with a Lost vs Iran. They have 11 points vs the other teams excluding Cambodia. That is enough to see them through. They might not be so hungry in this game which should benefit us.
                "History is a set of lies that people have agreed upon,"

Comment

Out of all the asian big boys ONLY JAPAN DOESN'T HAVE BAD BLOOD WITH IRAN FROM THE PAST

S.korea only consider iran as their rival in asia
                  And there is bad blood since CQ taked over.

Australia tryst me they have british mentality and 98 khodad goal burns their a$$in private.

Ksa should i even say anything

So i see all 3 losing or since we need 2 combanations 2 out of 3 teams results go against us specialy both ksa and Australia play way after our match with iraq.

Comment

Originally posted by Ali Doust View Post
                    From the Iraqi perspective, they are in even with a Lost vs Iran. They have 11 points vs the other teams excluding Cambodia. That is enough to see them through. They might not be so hungry in this game which should benefit us.
                    Exactly i was going for iraq today for exact thing u just said

Comment

Honestly i don't understand all this if's and butss! I said it from begining we need to win all of our games! End OFF !

The probably that we qualify with a draw against iraq Is less than 20% !!! We must WIN iraq! thats it ! no other options! End OFF

Saudi will let uzbekistan get a draw
                      South korea will feild their Old ass B team
                      Vietnam will get a draw out of UAE
                      I'm not even gonna mention jordan !

We Must Win! And We Will Win

Comment

Its gonna be a nerve wrecking tuesday. I personally dont believe that South Korea and Australia has some masterplan of knocking us out. They Will try their Best, even if its their second team, because they play for their pride and place in the team

Its good that South Korea plays before us. Wish we knew the Australia result beforehand. What do we to, if our game is tied 0-0 in minut 80? Risk it all to win, and risk being hit on the counter? Or they take the draw and hope Australia doesnt loose.

Im not counting on Vietnam to win against UAE. Saudi Arabia May to it but i wont bet Irans advance on it. So South Korea and kangaroo country is our hope

Comment

Can you please post this in the thread = http://www.persianfootball.com/forum...-asia-wcq-2022

Honestly it doesn't need a whole new thread .

Comment

Also
                            Yamen vs Palestine match
                            Might impact IRAN
                            Incase we finish 2nd

THANK YOU president kim on n.k for this mess
                            IF WE DONT QUALIFY because of n.k withdraw
                            I HOPE democrats drop a nuke on n.k

Comment

Originally posted by Ali Doust View Post
                              But thats negative tho. Iraqi's will be relaxed while giving their 110% to beat us or get a draw out of and we will be nervous as Hell! Godforbid if they score one goal then its all done !

Comment

Originally posted by kateb View Post

THANK YOU president kim on n.k for this mess
                                IF WE DONT QUALIFY because of n.k withdraw
                                I HOPE democrats drop a nuke on n.k
                                Kateb jan I appreciate your posts but Honestly bro Its not N.K's fault its our stupid IFF's fault that got wilmots the haromi as our coach! Its their fault for having crap preps for our team melli! We lost to bahrain and iraq not N.K .

I also did a check up, If north korea was still in the game we would still need a win to qualify. A draw would not be good enough if other teams get the same results .

Comment

Working...
                                X