Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

UPDATED TABLE best 2nd place Which 5 teams will advance to 3rd round of asia wcq 2022

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

3 mins stoppage time

Comment

2-1 final
      YAVARE HAMISHE MO'MEN

Comment

over. Important win. thanks Korea!

Gesendet von meinem SM-G973F mit Tapatalk

Comment

now we need Australia to win against Jordan and we are through if we even tie Iraq. although we are going for a win

Comment

We go 150% for a win but still good psychologically to have something in the backhand if bad comes to worse which no one hopes or expects

Comment

Originally posted by karimi_jaadogar View Post
              now we need Australia to win against Jordan and we are through if we even tie Iraq. although we are going for a win
              Australia Win or Tie because Jordan have 8 pts

Comment

If Australia beats Jordan we are through anyway.
                Originally posted by karimi_jaadogar View Post
                YAVARE HAMISHE MO'MEN

Comment

Due to this result I predict Skocic will be a little more conservative if the game vs Iraq is tied near the end and he will hope Australia doesn’t lose to Jordan, or Saudi beat uzbek . Not saying I agree but I think that will be his approach.

Comment

Originally posted by Dadashi View Post
                    If Australia beats Jordan we are through anyway.
                    wrong. we need the point against Iraq. the only other opportunity is that Vietnam trashes UAE. that's the only case where we have a chance to get through even with a loss but let's not go there!

Comment

can anybody show us the sheet of second best teams until now ?

Comment

Doesn't Jordan have 14 points and we have 15, so if Australia beats Jordan aren't we through regardless of iraq game?
                        Originally posted by FF187 View Post
                        wrong. we need the point against Iraq. the only other opportunity is that Vietnam trashes UAE. that's the only case where we have a chance to get through even with a loss but let's not go there!

YAVARE HAMISHE MO'MEN

Comment

Nice, first outcome in our favour.

3 games left, we need 1 out of 3:

Vietnam win vs UAE
                          Saudi win vs Uzbekistan
                          Australia win/draw Jordan
                          Esteghlal 💙💙

Comment

Saudi need to win by 2 goals

Comment

Originally posted by milad_b View Post
                              Mate you make laugh! Atleast research before commenting! Literally look at south korea's squad before you make such claims . Their squad is pretty much old. Hahaha my man tried to bring in some modern system into south korea . lol about younger players valuable experience" " Mate they have

7- 30+ years old players
                              5- 29 years olf players
                              3- 28 years old players
                              2- 27 years old players
                              lol so far 17 players are over 27+yrs old
                              3- 26 years olds
                              2- 25 years olds

Now heres the fun part : They literally got ONE 23 yrs old - One 21 years old and 1 19 years old !

Now this part will make you ROLF ! they already use the young players in their First team !

So apparantly south korea doesn't really beleive in "players valuable experience" thing you mentioned above their. Their B team will consist of older players

https://uk.soccerway.com/teams/korea...republic/1385/ look at their recent squad

lol yea developing bunch of 30 - 33 years old for their future retirements
                              "Mate" you make me laugh. What happened to your research papers ? Yes, clearly you were right and Korea came out to lose JUST so they can make sure Iran gets kicked out ...The whole game they parked the bus, even when they were up 2-1... yes, you were spot on. After the first goal, I think i saw the korean coach signal to their team to make sure they do not attack ......Those 35 year olds were surely looking to lose ...... while you were ROLFing, the Koreans took your fictional theories and all your research papers and who knows what they did with it ..... I have some theories, but that's not important

now in all seriousness, let this be an experience for you that not all countries are out to get us and professional football organizations are always looking to advance their programs and not get into this childish "let me lose so hopefull i don't see you in the next round" strategies.
                              “It is easier to fool the people, than to convince them they have been fooled." - Mark Twain

Comment

Any of these three happens we are through regardless of the result of our last match.
                                Originally posted by peiman92 View Post
                                Nice, first outcome in our favour.

3 games left, we need 1 out of 3:

Vietnam win vs UAE
                                Saudi win vs Uzbekistan
                                Australia win/draw Jordan
                                YAVARE HAMISHE MO'MEN

Comment

Working...
                                X