Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

UPDATED TABLE best 2nd place Which 5 teams will advance to 3rd round of asia wcq 2022

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by tooleh khers View Post
    That is only because they counted P.K wins as draws. If we count their wins in p.k it is actually 6-4 for them. One of the very few national teams in Asia where we have a losing record against. Not to mention in 1984 they beat us in Asian Cup semis on p.k, in 1988 in semis of Asian Cup, and in 1996 again on p.ks in semis. And beat us in Azadi 1-2 in 2009 which imo is one of our darkest days. No other team has our number like the Saudis do. I would like to avoid them since they would be the worst 3 pot we can get.
    Saudis gave us some of our worst defeats, this is undeniable!

Comment

IF we manage to go to next round then plz no Saudi.... They are a pretty decent team and we will most likely lose to them in our current situation "lack of quality friendlies, no world class coach etc" For me personally to lose to Saudi/iraq is worse than to lose to Japan/SK/Australia...

Comment

Originally posted by Golefarsi View Post
        IF we manage to go to next round then plz no Saudi.... They are a pretty decent team and we will most likely lose to them in our current situation "lack of quality friendlies, no world class coach etc" For me personally to lose to Saudi/iraq is worse than to lose to Japan/SK/Australia...
        Umm.. we are not loosing to Saudis. I definitely rather avoid Japan and Australia!

Overall, we're not loosing to nobody w this team. Mark my words.

Comment

We have to always look to defeating our fears.

We always feared playing Bahrain in Bahrain until Monday.

If we get grouped with the Saudi's it wont be the end of the world, we have to try our best and that's all we can do.

To the objective fan, it would probably be a great game since both teams have the most technical players they have had in a decade in the Starting XI.

Comment

Originally posted by perspolis#1 View Post
            We have to always look to defeating our fears.
            We always feared playing Bahrain in Bahrain until Monday.
            If we get grouped with the Saudi's it wont be the end of the world, we have to try our best and that's all we can do.
            To the objective fan, it would probably be a great game since both teams have the most technical players they have had in a decade in the Starting XI.
            By then, also hoping we will have (at least limited) fans in person, and we'll have our (rightful) hosting rights again. Will be glorious!

Comment

Originally posted by AliCarbon View Post
              Umm.. we are not loosing to Saudis. I definitely rather avoid Japan and Australia!

Somehow i am pretty sure that we would defeat the Aussies. Out of all Asian Teams i want nothing more than a Rematch with Japan.

Comment

Originally posted by AliCarbon View Post

I still would rather avoid Saudi as a Pot 3 team. I would love to play them as a Pot 2 team but they'll definitely be the strongest team in Pot 3

Comment

let's qualify first

Gesendet von meinem SM-G973F mit Tapatalk

Comment

Two very realistic possibilities is Lebanon losing to Korea (thank you Turkmenistan!) and Uzbeks losing to Saudi.
                    If those two happen, then we would only need a draw against Iraq to qualify.

If we lose, advancing would require a miracle.

Comment

Originally posted by Philosophy_King View Post
                      I think there is a good chance for Afghanistan to draw Oman, for Malaysia to draw Vietnam and for Kuwait to draw Jordan.
                      I would shave my head if Afghanistan TIE OMAN
                      AND i love my hair
                      That will not happen

Malysia draw Vietnam possible

Kuwait draw or beat jordan possible.

Comment

Originally posted by kateb View Post
                        I would shave my head if Afghanistan TIE OMAN
                        AND i love my hair
                        That will not happen

Malysia draw Vietnam possible

Kuwait draw or beat jordan possible.
                        I just have checked the recent results and you are right, would be a big surprise if Afghanistan takes a point in that game.

Comment

Originally posted by Philosophy_King View Post
                          I just have checked the recent results and you are right, would be a big surprise if Afghanistan takes a point in that game.
                          Consider oman through

There is 4 spots left to grab out of 7 groups.
                          And lebnon vs korea
                          Lobnon tied korea in the first leg
                          KOREANS ARE SNEAKY AND VERY NATIONALIST
                          and they consider iran their rival and nobody else.
                          I see some people predicting korea will tie to hurt iran. THAT is VERY POSSIBLE the more i think about it since they will field their bench of their B TEAM.

Comment

Originally posted by Ab-Gosht View Post
                            ok game over lebanon is through
                            I got a letter from building association for noise complain pass midnight
                            I just yelled GOOOOOOOOOAL
                            after turkamanestan scored the 3rd goal around 1am.neighbors dont understand the magnitude of that goal what an insensitive P....s

Comment

I got a letter from building association for noise complain pass midnight
                              I just yelled GOOOOOOOOOAL
                              after turkamanestan scored the 3rd goal around 1am.neighbors dont understand the magnitude of that goal what an insensitive P....s
                              tell your neighbors to go shift it

“It is easier to fool the people, than to convince them they have been fooled." - Mark Twain

Comment

Consider oman through

There is 4 spots left to grab out of 7 groups.
                                And lebnon vs korea
                                Lobnon tied korea in the first leg
                                KOREANS ARE SNEAKY AND VERY NATIONALIST
                                and they consider iran their rival and nobody else.
                                I see some people predicting korea will tie to hurt iran. THAT is VERY POSSIBLE the more i think about it since they will field their bench of their B TEAM.
                                I guess. Now a tie wouldn’t help them anymore. Would it? Lol 😂 Lebanon lost to Turkmenistan!!! It is sad to see us competing with an awful team like Lebanon that hardly beat Sri Lanka 3-2 and lose to Turkeminstan!!! This AFC and North Korea 🤮 Sad situation.
                                sigpic
                                SUPPORT TEAM MELLI
                                IRAN
                                - IRAN - ONLY IRAN

IRAN OUT OF AFC NOW!

IRAN WILL ROCK IN ASIA AGAIN IF IRI IS OVERTHROWN... MUBARAK, BIN-ALI, NOW IT IS THE TURN FOR SEID ALI

Comment

Working...
                                X