No announcement yet.

Player Ratings Vs Hong Kong

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

JB and Gholizadeh were good, but it'll be a miracle if we qualify. There's no game plan, and our finishing is dreadful.
    Ma Bishomarim

"!خدایا ایستاده مردن را نصبیم کن که از نشسته زیستن در زلت خسته ام"
    محمد مختاری -

"Lord, let me die standing, as I am tired of living in indignity and on my knees"
    - Mohammad Mokhtari

Comment

Sorry folks if I am less generous than most of you;

Beiranvand - Solid. He needs to speak to his defense a bit more .
      Amiri - Poor performance as a D, only improved when he moved up a line and scored. His passing was dreadful today.
      Kanaani - Tough and strong. He is needed against Bahrain
      Shoja - Good performance. Sometime hesitant in decision making.
      Moharrami - Not TM Material at all .. We have much better Ds in the domestic league.
      Eza - Solid. Great to have him back.
      Nourollahi - Not all that effective today with too many passing errors. But overall he was okay
      Gholizadeh - Not the same Gholi as always. Was a bit out of position and didn't know where to pass the ball to
      Jahanbaskhsh - Low performance. Not good to start for Bahrain game.
      Azmoun - He needs to learn how to still be a good striker when watched by 5 Ds
      Taremi- Same as Azmoun
      Mohammadi - Not the same guy he used to be. We have a problem on the left D.
      Ansarifard - Reliable guy. He plays simple and does the job.
      Torabi - Good runs and penetration into D, he needs to improve his passing.
      Rezaei - Ineffective. Not TM Material -- would have liked to see Al e Kassir instead of him.
      Ghoddos - Not very effective. But he is good sub

Coaching Staff: average performance. Didn't really see anything to make me say Wow!

Comment

1st game after a huge lay off with no recent prior friendlies with a new coach, but got the result.

There were definitely more than just a few positive offensive scenes to be encouraged about. Undeniably, our individual offensive players are lethal, but need more time to gel.

Even so, we should be able to beat Bahrain. Just need our defense to stay disciplined.

Comment

bacheha, no pics from the game?

Comment

Overall, I thought they all played pretty well. On the stronger side, I would include Amiri, Jahanbakhsh, Golizadeh, Ansarifard and Torabi. On the weaker side, I would only say Azmoun, Taremi and Rezaei, maybe Ghoddos too...

It was pretty clear that our offensive game plan was to the drive the ball from outside the box to either Taremi or Azmoun at the top of the box. Knowing that they'll have 4 defenders on them, they would just redirect the ball to a runner coming down either side of them and that is how we were gonnna break them down. Did not work very well as the top of the box was just too congested.... The few times we went down the sides, got to the touchline and pulled it back out seemed more effective and dangerous.

Hard to judge our defence based on this game as 98% of the game, we had zero pressure and our right and left backs were playing left and right wing. Our holding midfielders were way up and playing as an attacking players, etc. Also, I think there is a good chance that Pouraliganji and Hosseini will play the next game. I don't think it was a lack of concentration after scoring our third goal, but a mindset all game long to be very offensive as Hong Kong seemed toothless. We were going for more and more goals and that is a risk that you take when you do that. Bahrain will be different mindset all together.

Comment

A perfect game, after such a big break and with a new coach, would have been nothing but a surprise. Given the circumstances, we played ok and, most importantly, won.

I assume Bahrain is playing for a win too, given they are trying to top the group. This means it should be easier to crack the defense.

Comment

Originally posted by Abtin View Post
                bacheha, no pics from the game?
                nvm, think I found it:

http://ffiri.ir/fa/news/8264/%D9%BE%...A9%D9%86%DA%AF

http://ffiri.ir/fa/news/8261/%D9%86%...A9%D9%86%DA%AF

http://ffiri.ir/fa/news/8260/%D9%86%...A9%D9%86%DA%AF

Comment

I am not for excuses, but I honestly feel like given the conditions and circumstances, we had a good game overall:

- Very little preparation, no recent friendlies, legionnaires just joined the camp recently, stress from AFC's clear bias, shitty field, & hot weather
                  - Despite the above, we created many chances against a team that was defending with 10 men to play anti-football, on a pitch where if you ran to fast the grass would rip off or you'd slip, with an Arab ref not calling fouls and at least 1 clear penalty

Ratings:
                  -> Overall I was happy with our midfield, nice to see Ezatolahi back (& Hajsafi excluded, glad he got that NASA job ), and Jahanbakhsh playing with confidence. Happy to see Ghoddos included, and Gholizadeh's magic touch.
                  -> Seems like Amiri is a good back up LB, however I was not too impressed with the rest of our defenders, given the goal we conceded
                  -> Our strikers had a pretty off game, I think Ghaedi will be our secret weapon to be brought on as a sub against Bahrain. I have no doubt Azmoun & Taremi will do better next match.

We got the three points, and unfortunately with the joke of our football federation, this was our friendly match. Onto the next one we go, GO TM
                  --------------------------Beiranvand-------------------
                  --Moharrami----Hosseini--Kanaani----Amiri--
                  ------------------Ezatolahi-----Ebrahimi--------------
                  --Jahanbaksh---------Ghoddos------------Taremi--
                  ---------------------------Azmoun----------------------

Comment

Overall i give the team 6,7 of 10.

There were good runs and movement many parts of the game, concidering opponents tactics, pitch/weather and limited practie time and cautions for yellow cards.

I believe the next game will be different, and i hope we keep the runs from attackers when midfield and defence have the ball. next game will be more open than this. meaning we wont lead the game in possesion like this. then
                    Ezza will come more to his best, and also azmoun and taremi will fit better. questionmark is the defence and how our teamparts hold togehter during a more eaqual possession game than this 90-10 in ball possession today.
                    Overall some good signs, and some questionmarks remain.

My manofmatch, moharrami/gholizadeh/jahanbakhs/torabi/karim/ezza. pick anyone there
                    Supporting Team Melli

Comment

For the people which witte we played ok or good
                      I dont know what gaMe they where watching.
                      This was the worst game i have ever see tm play ever considering the quality of the opponent.

ONLY THING CALMS ME DOWN
                      IS STOCIC not wanting to show his hand and has gave up on 2nd place table.

با این همه بازیکن
                      والاه خجالت داره

Comment

Lol at Jahanbakhsh being picked as motm. Jahanbakhs was subpar as usual and should not be a part of TM. He is just not good enough and brings nothing to our attacks, no assists no goals, usual shitty crosses etc. When Torabi came in TM became much more dangerous. Both Torabi and Ghaedi are 10 times better than JB. Either Torabi, Ghaedi or Ghoddos should start the game as they bring their creative plays while Jahanbakhsh has zero creativity, lousy crosses and nothing more.

Amiri, Ezatolahi, Gholizadeh, Torabi and Ghoddos where our best players today.

Kudos to TM getting the three points, it's not as easy as people may think. The pitch was horrible but that's how the nasty Bahrainis want to try and steal the points from us.

Comment

Originally posted by Sepehr9 View Post
                          Lol at Jahanbakhsh being picked as motm. Jahanbakhs was subpar as usual and should not be a part of TM. He is just not good enough and brings nothing to our attacks, no assists no goals, usual shitty crosses etc. When Torabi came in TM became much more dangerous. Both Torabi and Ghaedi are 10 times better than JB. Either Torabi, Ghaedi or Ghoddos should start the game as they bring their creative plays while Jahanbakhsh has zero creativity, lousy crosses and nothing more.

Amiri, Ezatolahi, Gholizadeh, Torabi and Ghoddos where our best players today.

Kudos to TM getting the three points, it's not as easy as people may think. The pitch was horrible but that's how the nasty Bahrainis want to try and steal the points from us.
                          No player on the field had as many as key passes as JB. He also hustled plenty and dispossessed the opponent multiple times. His only flaw was his corner kicks, but it's not like Gholi was any better at corners today.

Ghoddos barely touched ball. Torabi did great on Karim's goal, but gave a up good chance when he decided to dive in the penalty box. He also had the benefit of playing against a much more open Hong Kong team at that point of the match.

Hong Kong was playing on the same crappy pitch, with no friendlies in over a year and a half. So, Should have been an easy 3 points.

Comment

I think some of the ratings are pretty harsh. The team basically has to win four games, and to expect that they need to thrash all four opponents is not realistic. The goal was not to kill Hong Kong by five goals, but to win and get the points while avoiding injuries, and cards. This was basically a friendly for the team, and to run the players down having three more games to go in such a short timeframe is not too smart.

Also, when your opponent is defending with 10 players for 85 minutes, it's hardly fair to be expecting a free flowing game with a "game plan". The only game plan you can have is to attack the wall and force an error.
                            “It is easier to fool the people, than to convince them they have been fooled." - Mark Twain

Comment

Originally posted by The View Post
                              No player on the field had as many as key passes as JB. He also hustled plenty and dispossessed the opponent multiple times. His only flaw was his corner kicks, but it's not like Gholi was any better at corners today.
                              Ghoddos barely touched ball. Torabi did great on Karim's goal, but gave a up good chance when he decided to dive in the penalty box. He also had the benefit of playing against a much more open Hong Kong team at that point of the match.
                              Hong Kong was playing on the same crappy pitch, with no friendlies in over a year and a half. So, Should have been an easy 3 points.
                              Key passes? Key passes are those that lead to a goal or very great chances for forwards to score, how many key passes did Jahanbakhsh really have, zero. JB is not a creative player, he does not have the talent that Gholizadeh, Torabi and Ghaedi have. Ghoddos did more in his limited time than Jahanbakhsh his entire match, ge gave a key pass to Torabi which led to a goal. If you look at JB's statistics you can see that he barely has assists or goals for TM, in other words meagre input for a forward. When Torabi came in TM became much more dangerous, Mehdi is a great dribbler, can get past his opponents thus creating extra space, gives good through passes and is always headed towards the goal. Let's compare him to JB who's through balls are weak, he can't get past defenders/his opponents even if his life depended on it and doesn't create chances like Gholizadeh for example. He is a classic winger but ever since he left AZ his crosses are really poor, which should be his main strength as a winger. For TM he has never delivered. Luckily we have four creative players in Gholizadeh, Ghaedi, Ghoddos and Torabi, Mohebi should have been there instead of JB as he is also alot more lethal than JB. Torabi dived but he is someone who creates chances for himself and his teammates, JB never does.

I hope Skocic will play Torabi against Bahrain and brings in Ghaedi in the second half, Ghoddos should start the next game as well. Playing JB is a waste, instead we need creative plays the mentioned players bring to the game. For hustling and dispossesing opponents we already have Amiri, Ezatolahi and Nourolahi, no need for another one. We need creative players if we want to win our games.

Yes Hong Kong played on the same crappy pitch, but we are the side with dominating ball possession, not Hong Kong which means that a crappy pitch hurts us more. Bahraini's know this and where hoping for a draw.

Comment

Originally posted by Sepehr9 View Post
                                Key passes? Key passes are those that lead to a goal or very great chances for forwards to score, how many key passes did Jahanbakhsh really have, zero. JB is not a creative player, he does not have the talent that Gholizadeh, Torabi and Ghaedi have. Ghoddos did more in his limited time than Jahanbakhsh his entire match, ge gave a key pass to Torabi which led to a goal. If you look at JB's statistics you can see that he barely has assists or goals for TM, in other words meagre input for a forward. When Torabi came in TM became much more dangerous, Mehdi is a great dribbler, can get past his opponents thus creating extra space, gives good through passes and is always headed towards the goal. Let's compare him to JB who's through balls are weak, he can't get past defenders/his opponents even if his life depended on it and doesn't create chances like Gholizadeh for example. He is a classic winger but ever since he left AZ his crosses are really poor, which should be his main strength as a winger. For TM he has never delivered. Luckily we have three creative players in Gholizadeh, Ghaedi and Torabi, Mohebi should have been there instead of JB as he is also alot more lethal than JB. Torabi dived but he is someone who creates chances for himself and his teammates, JB never does.

I hope Skocic will play Torabi against Bahrain and bring in Ghaedi in the second half, Ghoddos should start the next game as well. Playing JB is a waste, instead we need creative plays the mentioned players bring to the game. For hustling and dispossesing opponents we already have Amiri, Ezatolahi and Nourolahi, no need for another one. We need creative players if we want to win our games.

Yes Hong Kong played on the same crappy pitch, but we are the side with dominating ball possession, not Hong Kong which means that a crappy pitch hurts us more. Bahraini's know this and where hoping for a draw.

Comment

Working...
                                X