Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

World Cup 2022 Qualifier: Iran - Hong Kong; Info, Updates & Live Reports (03.06.21)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by The View Post
    The most f'ed up part about the whole match:
    No water breaks in 38c weather.

Insanity.
    I think there was one about 30 min in. when the HK player's face was being looked at. Not sure about the second one.
    هرگاه شما بازیکنی دیدید که از نظر تکنیک و قدرت بدنی فوق العاده است و همیشه یکسان است و تحت هیچ شرایط هیچ افتی ندارد شما یک فوق ستاره پیدا کرده اید در غیر اینصورت شما به یک بازیکن معمولی
    نگاه میکنید.
    sigpic
    I am Persian. I used to rule the world. I will never be subservient to anyone.

Comment

Originally posted by Roozbeh-G2006 View Post
      I think there was one about 30 min in. when the HK player's face was being looked at. Not sure about the second one.
      Yea players got a chance to have some water because of that injury, but typically in weather that got the refs call a proper water break in each half.

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
        obviously they were gonna give the best pitch in bahrain to bahrain lol
        No one asked for bahrain national stadium. Bahrain has 5 other stadiums that the worst one is Muharraq Stadium. They could've given us Khalifa Sports City stadium or even al ahli stadium.

Here is the fun part which is gonna get you excited bro. Our game gainst Iraq is in the same stadium (Muharraq Stadium)! IFF should complain and get it changed! there is no way we gonna see a good game against iraq in that stadium!

Here is another fun part all of iraq's game is in that Muharraq Stadium ! Why? so Iraq can get used to it more than us! Our game against Cambodia is in Bahrain national stadium.

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
        indeed
        thats why you dont idiotically WIAIT to inspect the pitch a day prior to match...!! SMH
        Exactly bro ! IFF should've checked it and changed! However I doubt it they can do anything about it! Lets see if they can change it against iraq.

Comment

AFC does not change venues easily.

CQ complained about the field in Malaysia months ahead of the game. MONTHS! and AFC said F*** off.

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
            AFC does not change venues easily.

CQ complained about the field in Malaysia months ahead of the game. MONTHS! and AFC said F*** off.
            The diference is that this was their home game and decision but this is supposed to be our home game. We should be able to choose the stadium in bahrain.

I swear if this was saudi or UAE they would change it instantly.

Comment

Originally posted by diz View Post

The "park the bus" approach will be used by every other team. It was clear that it was easily disrupting our passing game and frustrating our forwards. We have to be tighter and quicker in our lead ups to the goal. The corners will have to be laser sharp to Mehdi and Sardar (our best aerial team members). Just taking the corner in the general box area and hoping it falls in front of a TM player won't work with 10 defenders in the box.

Bahrain can’t park the bus. They need a win as much as we do.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr-Ali View Post
                That does not make any sense - why would it affect games against all 5th place teams if one team withdrew?
                Do you have a source for the 5th place ignoring thing?
                https://twitter.com/plasticpitch/sta...448722435?s=21
                Also in Wikipedia. It’s everywhere if you search google

Comment

Originally posted by PEJ View Post
                  Bahrain can’t park the bus. They need a win as much as we do.
                  They won't be playing as tight as HK but they will be defending for the most part and relying on counters. That's their game plan. See their match vs Ukraine below. They know that they will loose if they play open football against us. They will also create a lot more hashieh by faking injuries and using profanity in Farsi (Persian). They have done it multiple times in the past and they will do it again. We should be mentally and physically ready for what I call the toughest match of this stage of the qualifying. Our TM needs 100% concentration and a clear game plan. I would go with score early and force them to open up plus keep your concentration by playing fast one-touch and focus on shots from outside and set pieces. I am glad Karim Bagheri is there as assistant coach since he has experienced all the above first hand.

Go TM!

Comment

Bahrain are going to be in for a rude awakening.

Comment

Originally posted by teammelli91 View Post
                      Bahrain are going to be in for a rude awakening.
                      On paper Bahrain doesn’t scare me at all. But the fact that we have never won in Manama makes me feel uneasy.

Comment

3-1 against Hong Kong. Is that dominant? Sure our defense did not give up a lot but was our offense overpowering? Sardar, Mehdi? Did we have a lot of chances?

Comment

Iran Bahrain 1-1 calling it now ..Bahrain will get a penalty late gáme from none other than kanani

Comment

Originally posted by MR.ESTESNAII View Post
                            Iran Bahrain 1-1 calling it now ..Bahrain will get a penalty late gáme from none other than kanani
                            my friend, do not be pessimistic

Comment

That was worst performance by our national team
                              As long as as i been following them since the 1984 asian cup
                              Players like sardar and taremi had no urgency and where playing in a way so they dont get their shirts dirty.
                              The poor result thats a different story but to see no passion with them 2 GAVE ME HEADACHE specialy sardar
                              Memo to taremi and sardar
                              Next time you get called up DONT COME IF YOU THINK YOUR s.... dont stinks.

We needed goals and loys of goals and this hk team was weak as it comes and qe missed opportunity to have a legit shot at second place.
                              NOW WE HAVE TO BEAT BAHRAIN AND IRAQ TO FINISH 1ST
                              with 6 points and +2gd in the 2nd place table we have slim chance.

Gaedy would of been perfect for this match since
                              EIN BAZI BAZIKON DRIB ZAN MIKHAST and
                              Both golozadeh and ansarifar goals was indication of that.

Comment

Originally posted by AMIRHOUSHANG View Post
                                3-1 against Hong Kong. Is that dominant? Sure our defense did not give up a lot but was our offense overpowering? Sardar, Mehdi? Did we have a lot of chances?
                                we were ok in first half second half we were better
                                we had rust issues, our legioners were abit tired as well, but since we have 5 subs against bahrain , we can beat them , in fact we have to beat them!

Comment

Working...
                                X