Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

World Cup 2022 Qualifier: Iran - Hong Kong; Info, Updates & Live Reports (03.06.21)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It was nervous time for me because of Sardar's yellow card.
    Taremi played extremely poor.
    Corners. I lost count of how many corners we had. Not any of them was useful.
    HK also will get better and may cause upset against Iraq and Bahrain.
    Do or die moments. Tie games will not help Iran. Go for the win in Bahrain and Iraq games.
    چو ایران نباشد تن من مباد

Comment

Impressive Cambodia, they are def going for it. No parking the bus or Doroshkeh here

Come on Cambodia, you have an additional 80 Million fans behind you.
      sigpic
      Long Live 3 Rang'e Iran

Comment

http://www.hesgoal.com/news/81234/Ba..._Cambodia.html
        link to cumbooj vs Ahrain

how dafauq they get an Official Water break but not us ?

Comment

Originally posted by webmaster View Post
          Bahrain game live. Bahrain is up 1-0 after 20 minutes. And a LOVELY pitch of course. Khak bar sare IFF.

Good news we play on that pitch against Bahrain on Monday

Comment

If we can't beat Bahrain, then honestly we have no business in the World Cup.

Comment

A win is a win and the boys got the job done in tough circumstances and in an environment we don't play the best in

Should've been 5-1 with two penalty calls, but whatever

Happy to see the win. Now all focus on Bahrain! Like the players said, important to take this one match at a time. Must win game

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
                link to cumbooj vs Ahrain

how dafauq they get an Official Water break but not us ?
                AFC Cut the water supply to our ground!
                sigpic
                Long Live 3 Rang'e Iran

Comment

Originally posted by webmaster View Post
                  Bahrain game live. Bahrain is up 1-0 after 20 minutes. And a LOVELY pitch of course. Khak bar sare IFF.

Honestly I'm saying this with my chest out Khaaaaaaaaaaak bar sare IFF !

The pitch they gave us today even Al Muharraq FC don't use.Al Muharraq Stadium has only been used 4 times by out of 15 times by Al Muharraq in their home games, since 2019.

Comment

Originally posted by milad_b View Post
                    Honestly I'm saying this with my chest out Khaaaaaaaaaaak bar sare IFF !

The pitch they gave us today even Al Muharraq FC don't use.Al Muharraq Stadium has only been used 4 times by out of 15 times by Al Muharraq in their home games, since 2019.
                    obviously they were gonna give the best pitch in bahrain to bahrain lol

Comment

Cambodia unlucky on the 0:2

Comment

I don’t know if this is Bahrain’s main team, but they don’t look too impressive.

Comment

fak
                          cumbooj go down 2-0 right before the break
                          they were the far better team after conceding the openner early in the game...

figured they may burn out and get pumped later in 2nd half

if HK played us as open as cumbooj , we woulda easily won today by a min 5 goal margin ...

it was too tall of a task of our boys to score a lot today as parked as HK BUS was all game long and as shitty was the pitch to make things even more difficult..!

that was a real frustrating and tokhmy goal to concede .... although that header was unstoppable.... they hit us right after we scored while our guards were down and Kannani and Shoja both rid on that play .... didnt block the cross and the other failed to mark his man

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
                            obviously they were gonna give the best pitch in bahrain to bahrain lol
                            indeed
                            thats why you dont idiotically WIAIT to inspect the pitch a day prior to match...!! SMH

Comment

Originally posted by ParthianDE View Post
                              Cambodia unlucky on the 0:2
                              Indeed, lucky Bs
                              sigpic
                              Long Live 3 Rang'e Iran

Comment

Lots of positives and not so many negatives IMO - the only thing that really concerns me is the 3 times we either had a set piece near our goal or an aerial ball played in the box, we looked sloppy and lost and one of which resulted in a goal. Bahrain and Iraq will definitely look to exploit that so we really need to tighten up in the back.

Breaking down a team that plays ultra defensive like that is not an easy task at all and between JB, Gholi, Torabi, Amiri, Ghoddos and even nourolahi they all did a good job of finding the small openings and either made key passes that lead to a chance or created a chance themself. Very good prep IMO for what we will probably see vs Bahrain.
                                Team Meli Iran
                                Perspolis FC
                                Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Working...
                                X