Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

World Cup 2022 Qualifier: Iran - Hong Kong; Info, Updates & Live Reports (03.06.21)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Khob, in ham az in.

Vazifeh bordan bood va kaareshoon raa kardand.

AMMA be nazare man do chiz 100 % bayad behtar beshe roberooye Bahrein:

1.Sathe tamarkoz dar sahnehaaye kaarsaaz.

2.Sor'ate paskaari va sor'ate harkat bedoone toop.
    DROOD BAR AHMAD KASRAVI.

Comment

This was a preview of Bahrain game
      Same parked bus
      But a more formidable counter & more physical d
      If we waste as much set pieces as today
      We’re fked again

Gotta work on our Ck deliveries especially

Comment

Allowing HK to score is very worrisome.
        "History is a set of lies that people have agreed upon,"

Comment

Originally posted by IRAN_TILL_I_DIE View Post
          So if Cambodia pull a shock and draw with Bahrain today, it’s pointless as the Cambodia games don’t count ??
          It won’t count to determine the third team to advance

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Payam_Ali View Post
            This is only for purposes of advancing by finishing second in the group. Because NK withdrew, games against 5th place teams don’t count. So our games against Cambodia likely won’t count
            That does not make any sense - why would it affect games against all 5th place teams if one team withdrew?
            Do you have a source for the 5th place ignoring thing?

Comment

Originally posted by Leicester City View Post

Bahrain ham maro mizane
              Have some hope man!

We won 3-1 on a moon crater field in 37 degrees weather against a team parking the bus with half the team having not played alongside each other in over a year!

The defense falling asleep is always a concern, but we shouldn't be thinking about goal difference only! We need to score and hold the lead. Simple as that.

Comment

Well we won the game. Obviously we werent great for which there were many factors, but ultimately we know TM always struggles to rack up score vs parked busses. Was same during CQ time.

Big positives for me were Gholizadeh + Moharrami down right hand side, Saeid and ARJ back in xi.

Taremi had probably his worst game ever in TM jersey, something was up with him. Azmoun didnt play as poorly but looked very cautious overall to not get a yellow card which kid of affected his overall game. Still big task for skocic remains how we will unlock more from these 2 stars. We currently use around 30% of their overall potential on a GOOD day.

Too often I saw very obvious balls trying to force a play down the middle which were easily picked off. Thought milad had the right ideas with some balls into space behind the defense which started dangerous situations regularly. I hope coaching staff really figures out a few go to movements/sequences for the guys to run and not just aimless passes to a CF with 4 guys on his back. This will be crucial as Bahrain will also sit super deep.

Comment

So even if we get 4/4 wins we are not guaranteed top in the group?

Comment

Will take that. Job done in less than ideal conditions.

Their goal wasn't their only attack either, we gave them a couple of really good chances which is very disappointing and shows we need to work on tightening up.

Taremi was notably bad but otherwise, no major problems with individuals. Don't want to get too excited but Moharrami is better than Cafu. Torabi and Karim showing they should be our go-to subs if we need goals. Torabi's directness especially is something others can't replicate.

Comment

Originally posted by Ali Doust View Post
                      Allowing HK to score is very worrisome.
                      We let them with 3 headers on 3 different crosses. What worries me is how we did not mark them, and also how we let them head the ball over our much taller players.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

We are superior. We always were.
                        I went to Sharif University. I'm a superior genetic mutation, an improvement on the existing mediocre stock.

Comment

Originally posted by Leicester City View Post

Bahrain ham maro mizane
                          good thing u arent playing lol

Comment

Disappointed with the goal received...
                            First win.
                            Risky to keep Sardar till 70 minutes.
                            Defense not good.
                            I spent over two half hours of time for this game.
                            چو ایران نباشد تن من مباد

Comment

Worrying performance overall, but not too surprised at the rustiness given the lack of prep. Was impressed by Skocic’s changes, particularly the switch to 4-3-3.

Taremi and Azmoun both looked laboured and surprisingly could’t seem to physically impose themselves on HK cb’s. In fact, that’s the worst I’ve seen Taremi perform in a long time. The combination play too, particularly between the fullbacks and wingers before the 2nd half changes were particularly poor, as was the final ball.

The one change that baffled me was keeping Nourallahi on and taking off Ezza (unless he was saving his legs)? Norallahi's decision making really slowed our play down and was blinkered to the early pass wide to the overlapping Amiri when HK were packing the central areas. As soon as Ezza went off we looked a lot more vulnerable on the break. He’s got to be a fixed starter when fit and shame Karimi isn’t fit enough to provide him back up during this hectic schedule. He’s also in a different class to Nourallahi.

Defence wasn’t really tested. Amiri as usual was very good - unbelievable squad player to have and Torabi created problems when he came on with his probing and combination play. Our bench is a massive plus and could be key in the coming games in offering Skocic plenty of tactical options to change games.

Comment

Again, so pleased that HK was our first opponents. The win was the target and a win we achieved.

The lack of cohesion in the final ball due to lack of warm up games was quite clear. Corner kicks and freekicks that were always TM's best attributes were piss-poor. Twice we scored and twice we lost our focus right after, they scored on the second occasion.

Overall job done, lots of lessons to be learned and used against Bahrain. I am confident that we shall improve on today and beat Bahrain.
                                sigpic
                                Long Live 3 Rang'e Iran

Comment

Working...
                                X