Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

World Cup 2022 Qualifier: Iran - Hong Kong; Info, Updates & Live Reports (03.06.21)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ghodoos tried to score from distance. Poor shot.

Comment

Originally posted by Karimi 8 View Post
      Very annoying to concede right after our third goal, given that our GD is gonna be fucked after Cambodia’s points get withdrawn
      Say what? Cambodia's points get withdrawn? What do you mean??? Our GD is +16 after this game or is it something I am missing? Now I am nervous!

Comment

Lot of thing to learn after this game. Im glad the HK game was before the Bahrain game to show attention to these mistakes.
        #WilmotsOUT

Comment

Bahrain ham maro mizane

Comment

3-1 FT. The conceded goal really ruined it.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr-Ali View Post
              Say what? Cambodia's points get withdrawn? What do you mean??? Our GD is +16 after this game or is it something I am missing? Now I am nervous!
              This is only for purposes of advancing by finishing second in the group. Because NK withdrew, games against 5th place teams don’t count. So our games against Cambodia likely won’t count

Comment

North Korea dropped out so the results against last place teams dont count

time to root for Australia and Palestine boys!

Comment

So if Cambodia pull a shock and draw with Bahrain today, it’s pointless as the Cambodia games don’t count ??

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
                    Yellow card for Torabi for diving. f*** off ref.
                    He had to play advantage for us so that was the only thing he could do! Pure a$$hole move.

Comment

The points and GD wont get withdrawn. But if we finish second, it Will me withdrawn when finding out who is the Best 4/5 second place teams

Comment

Scrappy game. Somber win. That 1 goal conceded is going to haunt us. Bahrain and Iraq will make us pay if our defense keeps falling sleep like this.

Comment

We need to finish 1st or we’re out. Forget about 2nd place. Had som hopes that we could score 4/5 goals, but didn’t happen. 1st win check, 3 more to go.
                          Esteghlal 💙💙

Comment

meh..... OK first game after a very long layoff. Leaves a lot to be desired though.
                            Sign this petition to show opposition to US/UK support for the Rajavi/MKO cult

https://chng.it/ZsSzczNC2Z

Comment

Originally posted by IRAN_TILL_I_DIE View Post
                              So if Cambodia pull a shock and draw with Bahrain today, it’s pointless as the Cambodia games don’t count ??
                              It Will count. But not when determinating the Best second place teams

That last goal Can hurt us later on. Lets hope Australia beat Kuwait with a couple of goals

Comment

so our GD is down to 2
                                “It is easier to fool the people, than to convince them they have been fooled." - Mark Twain

Comment

Working...
                                X