Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

World Cup 2022 Qualifier: Iran - Hong Kong; Info, Updates & Live Reports (03.06.21)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by sooskmar View Post
    Any non-IRIB links gents? Much appreciated 🙏🏼
    Try the following link few Minutes before the game starts
    http://livetv426.me/enx/eventinfo/10...ran_hong_kong/

Comment

After a couple of errors and corrections (embarrassing!) IFF site has put the list out:

http://ffiri.ir/fa/news/8256/%D8%A7%...A9%D9%86%DA%AF

Beiro
      Moharami
      Khalilzadeh
      Kanaanizadegan
      Ezattollahi
      Noorollahi
      Amiri
      Jahanbakhsh (C)
      Gholizadeh
      Taremi
      Azmoon

I guess he is using Amiri as the left back. No milad. Good decision not to include Hajsafi.

Go TM!

Comment

I believe this is the lineupIMG-20210603-WA0005.jpg

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Comment

golbezanpodcast.com
          twitter.com/GolBezan
          instagram.com/GolBezan
          youtube.com/GolBezan

Comment

gm guys super excited...any good linkS? much appreciated

Comment

Holy shit, Jahanbakhsh as Capitan and no Hajsafi.

WTF, I love Skocic now.

Comment

Does it get better than that XI given available players? Credit to Skocic.

Comment

Looks very offensive minded lineup, wondering if that's not too much risk...

Comment

Wow... Amazing lineup. Probably the most happy i've been from a lineup in a long long time

ARJ and Gholi together was a MUST. So much creativity there.

Then we got Ezatolahi back in the DM position with Nourollahi next to him. Nourollahi is my only suspect pick, but even if he has an average game it's a win. He's still much better than Hajsafi.

Want to also mention that I LOVE Amiri at LB. Milad better be careful because if Amiri puts in a good shift he could keep the starting role...

Comment

Good line up. Resting PAG and Milad for Bahrain most likely.

Sent from my MAR-LX3A using Tapatalk

Comment

I like it all but I would prefer Mohammadi at LB, is he injured??? I suppose Amiri has a lot of the right skills for that position too just hope we don’t get hit on the counter

Comment

JB is always better on the right, but I will take this. Good team. Not concerned with Amiri, as we are playing HK, Bahrain may pose a different proposition.
                          sigpic
                          Long Live 3 Rang'e Iran

Comment

Originally posted by Martin-Reza View Post
                            Looks very offensive minded lineup, wondering if that's not too much risk...
                            Not that offensive. We are still playing 4 in the back with two DMs. Gholizadeh can also put in a defensive shift if needed as well. I'd say it's a pretty neutral lineup in terms of defense and attack but every player on the pitch can score which is awesome!

Comment

lets hope Moharami is up to task and not rusty... otherwise looks fine ...!! just benching Ehsan will serve as a great boost to team play

Comment

any english speaking links?
                                ==============================================

Comment

Working...
                                X