Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

World Cup 2022 Qualifier: Iran - Hong Kong; Info, Updates & Live Reports (03.06.21)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Great intervjuev Taremi tells the truth! we can blame AFCs corrupt idiots for riggingd this playoffs against us, but the biggest villain against us is as usual the IFF.

This is so retarded, its like starting to studie for a really big and heavy exam, 3-4 days before it stars instead of preparing in good time. offcource the results wont be as great as if you started in proper time. FK IFF when is it enough? bet they are pretty satisfied with the afc mismanagement aswell, so they can turn the lights on that instead of them selves rigging it against us.
    1-2 times mismanagent can be blamed on incompetence or coincidences and carelessness but this over and over pattern cant be anything than consciously fking us.. Fk AFC, Fk IFF, Fk FIFA.. go TM lets hope for things going our way dispite all this!

and if this results in us getting outed in this round i hope players start refusing to play and speak about it in media, as long as this shit remains as it is, hopefuly to get some riots going and getting this bastards punished and their offices burned so we can rebuild this IFF from scratch.
    Supporting Team Melli

Comment

Originally posted by Kavian View Post
      COIVD has been kind to Dragan. Too many beers!!! :-)
      If he takes TM to the world cup, I will give him one year supply of the best home-made beer. I make the best beer myself. lol
      __________________________________________________ ________________________________________
      We accept the reality of the world with which we are presented

__________________________________________________ ________________________________________

Comment

Originally posted by webmaster View Post
        If he takes TM to the world cup, I will give him one year supply of the best home-made beer. I make the best beer myself. lol
        You have to tell us how you do that.

Comment

Bahrain Federation announced that due to the COVID-19 case increases there won’t be any fans allowed in the stadiums. Only 25 people in VIP and only Players and staff allowed in the locker rooms. One should ask, why should you even hold the matches if you have such a crisis to deal with. One should answer that the reason is fraud and bias at AFC not COVID-19 management.

http://ffiri.ir/fa/news/8143/رقابتها...®ÙˆØ§Ù‡Ø¯-شد

Go TM!

Comment

Originally posted by Futbaldoost View Post
            Bahrain Federation announced that due to the COVID-19 case increases there won’t be any fans allowed in the stadiums. Only 25 people in VIP and only Players and staff allowed in the locker rooms. One should ask, why should you even hold the matches if you have such a crisis to deal with. One should answer that the reason is fraud and bias at AFC not COVID-19 management.
            http://ffiri.ir/fa/news/8143/رقابتها...®ÙˆØ§Ù‡Ø¯-شد
            Go TM!
            This is good. Bahrain shouldn’t have fans in the first place.
            That would’ve been a massive home advantage that they would’ve abused.

AFC was planning for them to have fans. The question to ask is how does AFC allow Bahrain to have fans if it weren’t for their lockdown? It’s absolutely disgraceful.
            #BanNoorafkan

Comment

So the Bahrainis were planning on having fans in the stadium. Disgusting.

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
                So the Bahrainis were planning on having fans in the stadium. Disgusting.
                Bahrain would abuse that right as any other nation would. It’s AFC that is allowing it.
                That’s what’s disgraceful.

Not only did they take Iran’s home games and give them to Bahrain, but they also allowed fans for Bahrain. On top of that, they let Saudi Arabia and Japan play some games to have a lighter schedule, while Bahrain already has played a game more than Iran. Finally they forced Iran to play 4 games in 12 days in a temperature that is not allowed for the World Cup.
                #BanNoorafkan

Comment

Don’t like Taremi’s comments at all about the upcoming matches. As a leader in the team, people are going to look up to you and react to you based on what you say and do. If you sound so hopeless for the situation you’re in (which you and your team mates are in part responsible for, it wasn’t just wilmots who got us in this mess) it will rub off on the rest of the guys in the locker room as well.

Also what was IFF supposed to do about organizing a camp earlier? None of the European players would have been released so his point about the team having time to gel together is total nonsense. I definitely would have liked for the PGPL players to maybe have more time together and play a friendly but in terms of our full team, they came together as early as they possibly could have. Saman still isn’t even there......doesn’t make any sense to me.
                  Team Meli Iran
                  Perspolis FC
                  Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Originally posted by Ghermez Agha View Post
                    Don’t like Taremi’s comments at all about the upcoming matches. As a leader in the team, people are going to look up to you and react to you based on what you say and do. If you sound so hopeless for the situation you’re in (which you and your team mates are in part responsible for, it wasn’t just wilmots who got us in this mess) it will rub off on the rest of the guys in the locker room as well.

Also what was IFF supposed to do about organizing a camp earlier? None of the European players would have been released so his point about the team having time to gel together is total nonsense. I definitely would have liked for the PGPL players to maybe have more time together and play a friendly but in terms of our full team, they came together as early as they possibly could have. Saman still isn’t even there......doesn’t make any sense to me.
                    Agree. He's complaining about staff getting near them... who is supposed to run the hotel?
                    The players are all being vaccinated (given priority over others probably) and have a private jet to Kish and Bahrain, and other protocols.

And also agree about the timing of the camp. Most of the legionnaires joined the team late as is!

Comment

Ghlom reza rezaie has done more for team mello
                      Then taremi.
                      Taremi has done nothing in team melli level.

This 4 games is his chance to put his name on iran national team and lead us to next round.
                      Like important goals against bahrain and iraq.

Leader on this team melli is biravand .

Comment

Originally posted by kateb View Post
                        Then taremi.

This 4 games is his chance to put his name on iran national team and lead us to next round.

Not fair.
                        Taremi got us 9 points versus China, Qatar and Uzbekistan in the World Cup 2018 qualifications. He's a great player who has made great contributions to Team Melli.

Comment

Originally posted by kateb View Post
                          Then taremi.

?????? Taremi got us 9 points last world cup round.

He's also scored twice as many goals as GH Rezaei in less matches....

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
                            Agree. He's complaining about staff getting near them... who is supposed to run the hotel?
                            The players are all being vaccinated (given priority over others probably) and have a private jet to Kish and Bahrain, and other protocols.

And also agree about the timing of the camp. Most of the legionnaires joined the team late as is!
                            I dont think he was complaining about staff...Seemed more like fans that wanted pics. But I agree with your point overall. Anyways, his complaints werent super aggressive or long. We should always have players putting more pressure on IFF and relevant authorities when possible to make everything as it should,esp since our current coach wont do it.

Taremi has contributed immensely to TM and iranian football's image abroad. If Skocic doesnt pick a midfield with collective technical ability of a mule him and sardar should have enough chances to do what they do best.

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
                              If Skocic doesnt pick a midfield with collective technical ability of a mule him and sardar should have enough chances to do what they do best.
                              All he needs to do is put saman and ezi in the middle....that’s literally it.
                              Team Meli Iran
                              Perspolis FC
                              Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Originally posted by Kavian View Post
                                You have to tell us how you do that.
                                I started with a kit and that's is what I recommend. It's easy and if you do it a few times, you would perfect it.
                                We accept the reality of the world with which we are presented

Comment

Working...
                                X