X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thank God!

Comment

Originally posted by IranPowned View Post
      Al-Gharafah Qatar could not sign Mehdi Ghaedi due to financial problems.
      Source: 90TV
      Since when did Qatari clubs had financial issues lol

Comment

Originally posted by Ghermez Agha View Post
        They’re paying almost double his asking price and probably offering him a really nice salary as well.
        Don’t forget he has a great relationship with stramaconi. I think if he does well there, which we know he will, he can leave to Europe from there the same way Taremi did.
        If Esteghlal wasn’t in such a financial crisis I would say they’re being a-holes but nobody could blame them with a 3.5 mil offer on a 2 million dollar price tag which many here even thought was over priced to begin with.
        Also another side note on the team….al gharafa finished 4th in QSL last year which means they’re in a play off spot for ACL.
        Except karimi this year and taremi 2 years ago, it seems we see much more transfers from Iran to Europe (niazmand, salmani, beiro, salimi, Moghanlou, mohebi ?, mehrMo, alipour, naderi azadi, asadi) than from qatar to Europe

Comment

Originally posted by naderb94 View Post
          Since when did Qatari clubs had financial issues lol
          Agreed.
          Might have been bazargarmi by his agent. Qataris probably called his bluff.

Comment

I am surprised, Ezzatolahi has absolutely no interest of better teams since being selected in the team of last season

Comment

Originally posted by PSGman#19 View Post
              I am surprised, Ezzatolahi has absolutely no interest of better teams since being selected in the team of last season
              Because his interests are represented by a tokhmi agency called "MBS SPORTS LTD", with Said being their biggest client. Go figure.....

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
                Apparently the Emirati league has changed its name from the disgusting name they had before to something else, so Iranian players can play there again.

However, its probably the worst of the 3 Arab leagues in the middle east - any TM player going there should be removed from the list. Its a joke league.
                Yes, Qatar league is much better

Sent from my MAR-LX3A using Tapatalk

Comment

The asking fee is unfortunately something that only Qataris will pay..

Sent from my MAR-LX3A using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by CBT View Post
                    Because his interests are represented by a tokhmi agency called "MBS SPORTS LTD", with Said being their biggest client. Go figure.....
                    Even with a tokhmi agent, the other teams (top teams in Denmark or even clubs from Germany, Holland than scout in Denmark) have seen his games and awards.
                    They should haveca least a preliminary interest which isn't dependent of your agent

Comment

Originally posted by PSGman#19 View Post
                      Even with a tokhmi agent, the other teams (top teams in Denmark or even clubs from Germany, Holland than scout in Denmark) have seen his games and awards.
                      They should haveca least a preliminary interest which isn't dependent of your agent

Fully agree, that is the prerequisite. But then you actually need a proper agent who is proactive and has a large network so to translate "initial interest' into concrete results: signed contract.

This is what differentiates low-caliber agents from proper agents, the latter more often delivers.

Comment

of all TM Players, Saeed probably has the most tokhmy agent ...!!
                        i hear yaroo is his pesar khaleh? or ammeh? some cousin..? which may slightly explain the idiotic choice..?

from exploding into scene at young age in U-TMs and catching the eye of Atletico academy its been all straight down hill for him since on the transfer front and persistent contractual issues ..!
                        this clown for an agent's crowning jewel imo was tying him to this joke of an amateur club for FIVE Fking years ....!!
                        if you think such an idiotic long ass contractual commitment is not a pricing impediment to him attaining a better offer sooner than later then forgetabout it..!

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
                          of all TM Players, Saeed probably has the most tokhmy agent ...!!
                          i hear yaroo is his pesar khaleh? or ammeh? some cousin..? which may slightly explain the idiotic choice..?

from exploding into scene at young age in U-TMs and catching the eye of Atletico academy its been all straight down hill for him since on the transfer front and persistent contractual issues ..!
                          this clown for an agent's crowning jewel imo was tying him to this joke of an amateur club for FIVE Fking years ....!!
                          if you think such an idiotic long ass contractual commitment is not a pricing impediment to him attaining a better offer sooner than later then forgetabout it..!
                          I agree he like many Iranians needs a better agent but if we are being totally fair last season was the most successful year he has had in his club career.

He managed to, for the first time:
                          - last a whole season without injury
                          - have a steady, consistent role as one of the key players of his team
                          - get a much needed confidence boost both physically (where he made major improvements by getting in more shape) and mentally by simply playing more

But yes you’re right….his level is much higher than where he is at. Hopefully at the end of this season or dare I say maybe in the winter we can expect a nice upgrade.
                          Team Meli Iran
                          Perspolis FC
                          Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Iman Salimi joins Gol Gohar

Comment

Originally posted by 04041374 View Post
                              thats a pretty fire jersey, anywhere to buy it?

Comment

Originally posted by 04041374 View Post
                                How does Gol Gohar able to buy all these talented players and afford a manager like GN??. Especially for a newly promoted team and from a smaller city, it surprises me how they can buy quality talent on the transfer market.

Comment

Working...
                                X