Clear All

Originally posted by PSGman#19 View Post
    Excepted/possible transfers before the window closes :

- Milmo : Forrest, AEK, Fenerbahçe are the last rumors
    - Hajisafi : AEK
    - Salimi & Asadi new clubs
    - Ezatolahi & Azmoun potential league and/or club improvement
    - Surprised move for Ghaedi and Mohebi

We also didn't have the traditionnal deceiving move from Euro to Qatar (Milmo?)
    Don't think Milmo would do that. He went to Gent to get established in Western Europe

Comment

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post
      Mohebbi is not even starting for Sepahan lately..

Sent from my MAR-LX3A using Tapatalk
      Yes but he has some proposal from portugal it seems

Comment

Ali Karimi is close to joining Kayserispor.
        golbezanpodcast.com
        twitter.com/GolBezan
        instagram.com/GolBezan
        youtube.com/GolBezan

Comment

Originally posted by Gol Bezan View Post
          Would be a surprisingly good transfer if he can adapt and play well for them. Maybe he can secure a better transfer after if he plays well and him and Majid can develop chemistry together.

Comment

Originally posted by Gol Bezan View Post
            Wow - another Iranian duo at a European club!

Comment

If it happens its a good surprise.

Ali Karimi technically speaking is probably the most competent CM/CDM we have that is not in europe (along with Salmani).

He failed in Croatia bc he was too slow on and off the ball, since then he has improved. He is still too slow I think for top european leagues, but turkish football has a less intense pace and he will have more time in midfield to show his strong technique. Physically he is quite strong as well.

Plus having Majid there will help. If they play well ofc there is chance to go to a higher table turkish team, who are picking off the best players from lower teams every season.

Also this gives best chance for him to be in TM selection as 2nd CDM after Saeid. if he is fit and playing in europe he basically has no competition for that spot.

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
                If it happens its a good surprise.

Ali Karimi technically speaking is probably the most competent CM/CDM we have that is not in europe (along with Salmani).

He failed in Croatia bc he was too slow on and off the ball, since then he has improved. He is still too slow I think for top european leagues, but turkish football has a less intense pace and he will have more time in midfield to show his strong technique. Physically he is quite strong as well.

Plus having Majid there will help. If they play well ofc there is chance to go to a higher table turkish team, who are picking off the best players from lower teams every season.

Also this gives best chance for him to be in TM selection as 2nd CDM after Saeid. if he is fit and playing in europe he basically has no competition for that spot.
                We are starting to be stacked in DM position!

Comment

Yeah more CM better for TM.
                  If he plays regularly there he will start for TM over Saeid probably. Skocic prefers him to Saeid when he is healthy

Sent from my MAR-LX3A using Tapatalk

Comment

I think he would do well in Turkey hope it pans out for Karimi so that this conspiracy or Turkey being bad for our players can be put to bed for some here.
                    Team Meli Iran
                    Perspolis FC
                    Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Reading that Ahmad Nourollahi is staying with Persepolis, i was hoping for a European move for him. He is the only CM who can be decent both defensively and offensively, a real all around midfielder, of course not even close to like of Bagheri or Nekounam, but that is all we have until someone else develop(hopefully Salmani).
                      In other hand is world cup year and he is probably scared of becoming bench warmer in Europe and losing his starting spot in TM.

Comment

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post
                        Reading that Ahmad Nourollahi is staying with Persepolis, i was hoping for a European move for him. He is the only CM who can be decent both defensively and offensively, a real all around midfielder, of course not even close to like of Bagheri or Nekounam, but that is all we have until someone else develop(hopefully Salmani).
                        In other hand is world cup year and he is probably scared of becoming bench warmer in Europe and losing his starting spot in TM.
                        Good move for him to stay.. I think his spot is fairly safe unless Omid or Ali Karimi somehow get the starting spot.

Comment

I doubt Ebrahimi will be in the picture, it seems like Skocic is prefering younger players since he has been phasing out quite some veterans since he has been managing TM (Dejagah, Shojaei, Ebrahimi).

Comment

Originally posted by Kiarash View Post
                            I doubt Ebrahimi will be in the picture, it seems like Skocic is prefering younger players since he has been phasing out quite some veterans since he has been managing TM (Dejagah, Shojaei, Ebrahimi).
                            Yes, he's too old.

I think with a core of Karimi, Nourallahi, Ezatollahi, Amiri (who can play multiple positions), Ghoddos ... we are good in the midfield department.

We can add Salmani to this as well - but he has yet to be invited by Skocic.

Comment

According to footballi, mohebi has proposals from santa clara and boavista from Portugal, Charleroi from belgium and a 2nd div Spanish team

Comment

Originally posted by PSGman#19 View Post
                                According to footballi, mohebi has proposals from santa clara and boavista from Portugal, Charleroi from belgium and a 2nd div Spanish team
                                boavista offer is perfect for him. ITs hard to see what direction charleroi are headed in (mainly down) compared to few years ago with mazzu. Maybe if 2nd div spanish team is promotion candidate that is also interesting.

Comment

Working...
                                X