Iranian Football Summer Transfers | 2021-2022

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by PSGman#19 View Post
    According to footballi, mohebi has proposals from santa clara and boavista from Portugal, Charleroi from belgium and a 2nd div Spanish team
    He should go to Boavista. How many Iranian club teammates will we have in Europe? lol

Alireza being there will help him.

Comment

Originally posted by AM_89 View Post
      He should go to Boavista. How many Iranian club teammates will we have in Europe? lol

Alireza being there will help him.
      Yeki bayad be Alireza komak kone, He is new there himself lol

Comment

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post
        Yeki bayad be Alireza komak kone, He is new there himself lol
        Yeah, you're right lol but from his recent pictures, Beiranvand is putting his arms around his teammates etc. just completely different vibe than when he was at Antwerp. Plus, Ali has at least been in Europe for a year, so he can help out.

Comment

Originally posted by AM_89 View Post
          Yeah, you're right lol but from his recent pictures, Beiranvand is putting his arms around his teammates etc. just completely different vibe than when he was at Antwerp. Plus, Ali has at least been in Europe for a year, so he can help out.
          There are big cultural differences between Portugal and Belgium, there are big differences in mentality and cultures of Northwestern, Southern and Eastern European countries. Iranians will feel easily at home in Portugal but Belgium might be a different story... Rezaeian and Beiranvand really didn't fit in while Gholizadeh and Rezaei are doing ok there.

Comment

Originally posted by Sepehr9 View Post
            There are big cultural differences between Portugal and Belgium, there are big differences in mentality and cultures of Northwestern, Southern and Eastern European countries. Iranians will feel easily at home in Portugal but Belgium might be a different story... Rezaeian and Beiranvand really didn't fit in while Gholizadeh and Rezaei are doing ok there.
            Yeah, I am not a fan of our players going to Belgium. Prefer them to go to places like Portugal, Italy and Spain. Easier to acclimate. Outside cultural reasons, their footballing styles generally match ours more.

Comment

These transfer threads are my favorite on all of the site...and right now its not active enough!

Come on boys, lets go to Europe!

Comment

Originally posted by ABalls View Post
                These transfer threads are my favorite on all of the site...and right now its not active enough!

Come on boys, lets go to Europe!
                Azmoun is currently between roma, leverkusen and... Zenit

Comment

couple quick updates :
                  Kanani officially leaves for Al Ahli, replacing Omid Ebrahimi in their asian roster spot, following last league game for PP. Faraji will take his spot in xi most likely.

Hajsafi will go straight to AEK to integrate into practices after final league match. No break for him. Good I guess as he should be in shape and not require any "preseason" to recover fitness.

Mohammad Naderi was rumored to have offers from Hungary and Greece earlier a few weeks ago. Apparently he has decided to transfer to europe this summer (again following failed spell in belgium), location tbd.

Still no further developments in Mohebi, Ghayedi situations. I have a feeling we will hear about them once league concludes. With Ali Karimi to kayserispor close to being made official, that basically would conclude our PGPL/QSL moves, unless we get a surprise transfer.

Would be a very successful summer n this department if 1 of Mohebbi/Ghayedi + Ali Karimi, Niazmand, Naderi,Hajsafi all went to europe. I also dont mind Kanani transfer, reduces financial stress on PP as he was a "higher" earner and technically replacement Faraji is on less money, gives somebody new a chance to shine, maybe they can also buy a younger up and coming CB like Houshmand from Aluminium to show himself on bigger stage.

Comment

Our two starting central defenders in Qatar? That’s a big mistake…

Comment

Grain of salt, but:

AEK have enquired about Ghaedi.

https://twitter.com/Sth92/status/141...864747527?s=19

Comment

Originally posted by The View Post
                        Grain of salt, but:

Oh no pls..

Sent from my MAR-LX3A using Tapatalk

Comment

Grain of salt, but:

good enough of a first Eu move for him..!! cause i'd imagine that his overly diminutive size would give instant pause to more formidable EU clubs..!!?
                          I'd suggest he should take it but on a short term or a with a low $ release clause ..... tear that league up ... which is about an equal or easier task than what he is doing in PGL right now and then better EU clubs would be much more willing to take a chance on him @ figure$ well above what he can currently be bought from SS..!

Comment

Grain of salt, but:

Agar raftan be Yoonan be man'i ine ke nemire Al-Qatar chera ke na.
                            DROOD BAR AHMAD KASRAVI.

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
                              good enough of a first Eu move for him..!! cause i'd imagine that his overly diminutive size would give instant pause to more formidable EU clubs..!!?
                              I'd suggest he should take it but on a short term or a with a low $ release clause ..... tear that league up ... which is about an equal or easier task than what he is doing in PGL right now and then better EU clubs would be much more willing to take a chance on him @ figure$ well above what he can currently be bought from SS..!
                              Agreed. This is an ideal proving ground in Greece, with teammates on the squad, and if he stays next year, I would imagine AEK has a good shot at Europa Conference League given that they were only a point off this year. A year or two in Greece and then hopefully a move to a top league.

Comment

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post
                                Oh no pls..

Sent from my MAR-LX3A using Tapatalk
                                Better than playing for a club where the manager has to pay out of pocket for player expenses.

Comment

Working...
                                X