No announcement yet.

Iranian Football Summer Transfers | 2021-2022

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Kamal Kamyabinia extended his contract with Perspolis for 3 another years.

Comment

Originally posted by 04041374 View Post
      Kamal Kamyabinia extended his contract with Perspolis for 3 another years.

Great news….kamal is a straight up bull in the middle. I hope he gets the arm band soon he deserves it
      Team Meli Iran
      Perspolis FC
      Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

so Nekounam left Foolad. any idea where he is going? shame cause i thought foolad could do well at acl next year but they will just be arab fodder now

Comment

Majidi wants 4 more players: Saleh Hardani, Ryan Tafazolli, Abolfazl Jalali, Chimba
          https://www.tarafdari.com/node/1983202

Comment

PGPL clubs are allowed to sign foreign players under 2 conditions

1- The club must not have any FIFA-imposed debts to former players/coaches.
            2- The club must prove a bank guarantee to assure that obligations towards the player/coach can be fulfilled.

https://www.tarafdari.com/node/1983113

Comment

Originally posted by 04041374 View Post
              PGPL clubs are allowed to sign foreign players under 2 conditions

1- The club must not have any FIFA-imposed debts to former players/coaches.
              2- The club must prove a bank guarantee to assure that obligations towards the player/coach can be fulfilled.

https://www.tarafdari.com/node/1983113
              More requirements have been announced. I tried to translate the rules as good as I could

Players from AFC/OFC
              - Players from Japan, South Korea, China, Qatar, Uzbekistan, Oman, Syria, UAE, Iraq, Saudi Arabia, Australia, Thailand and New Zealand can be signed if have featured in at least 3 U23 national team games (official or friendly) or 2 A-national team games in the previous two years.
              - Players from countries not mentioned above can be signed if they have featured in at least 4 A-national team games during the previous two years.
              - Players from the top divisions of Japan, South Korea, Australia, UAE, Qatar, Saudi, China or Iraq can be signed if they have played at least 8 official games for their clubs in the previous two seasons and their club must have finished among the top 6.

Players from CAF
              - Players from South Africa, Egypt, Algeria, Cameroon, Ivory Coast, Tunisia, Nigeria, Ghana can be signed if they have featured in at least 3 U23 NT games or 2 senior-NT games during the previous two years.
              - Players from the countries not mentioned above must have featured at least 4 A NT-games during the previous two years.

Players from CONCACAF
              - Players from the US, Canada, Mexico or Jamaica can be signed if they have featured in at least 3 U23 NT games or 2 senior NT-games during the previous two years.
              - Players from the countries not mentioned above must have played at least 4 senior NT games during the previous two years.
              - Players from the top divisions of the US and Mexico can be signed if they played at least 8 official games during the past two seasons and their club finished among the top 6.

Players from CONMEBOL
              - Players who have featured in at least one U23 or senior NT game during the past two years.
              - Players who have featured in at least one game in the first or second division of Brazil or Argentina during the past two seasons.
              - Players from other top South American divisions must have played at least 8 official games for their club during the previous two seasons.

Players from UEFA
              - Players who have featured in at least one game in the English, French, Spanish, Italian or German league.
              - Players who have featured in at least 8 official games in the highest division of Belgium, Denmark, Switzerland, Croatia, Netherlands, Scotland, Sweden, Poland, Austria, Serbia, Turkey, Greece, Czech Republic, Ireland, Wales, Romania, Hungary, Slovakia, Norway, Northern Ireland, Iceland, Finland and Bosnia
              - Players from European leagues that have not been mentioned who have played at least 8 games during the past two seasons and finished among the top 6 can be signed.
              - Players from European countries that have not been mentioned above who have played at least 4 senior NT games during the previous two years can be signed.

Players who have featured in the highest continental club competition can be signed by a PGPL team.

https://www.tarafdari.com/node/1983569
              Last edited by 04041374; 08-25-2021, 03:28 AM.

Comment

Comment

Nima Mirzazad joined Sepahan, not sure it is for no1 job, as he was warming the bench for Nassaji, remember he was once invited to TM by CQ when he was 19, he is probably one of the tallest keepers in Iran(198 cm).

Comment

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post
                    Nima Mirzazad joined Sepahan, not sure it is for no1 job, as he was warming the bench for Nassaji, remember he was once invited to TM by CQ when he was 19, he is probably one of the tallest keepers in Iran(198 cm).
                    Pretty sure he rotated in and out for nassaji I remember seeing a couple good games from him last season. Hopefully he gets a chance to take the #1 spot and show what he’s got over the course of the season.
                    Team Meli Iran
                    Perspolis FC
                    Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Perspolis are monitoring Amin Ghaseminejad - good player despite his age. Yahya rates him a lot. He is a winger, but I think he would replace Moghanlou.
                      https://www.tarafdari.com/node/1983974
                      Last edited by 04041374; 08-25-2021, 09:43 AM.

Comment

Nourollahi just got subbed in for his new team Shabab Al Ahli in the 60th minute. They are winning 1-0.

Amazing quality link:

http://www.hesgoal.com/news/85586/Sh..._vs_Ajman.html

Comment

Well if the 18 seconds I just watched are anything to go by, this league is piss poor. Typical no pressure on the ball, typical aimless cross, typical Arab GK coming out and punching his own defender in the head, typical clueless CF taking few mins to figure out what happened before tapping home into empty net.

Great choice by both our boys!

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
                            Well if the 18 seconds I just watched are anything to go by, this league is piss poor. Typical no pressure on the ball, typical aimless cross, typical Arab GK coming out and punching his own defender in the head, typical clueless CF taking few mins to figure out what happened before tapping home into empty net.

Great choice by both our boys!
                            Ali karimi is in the stadium. Nice way to approve these 2 wonderful transfers

Comment

Ghayedi came in the 76th minute. In this 20 minutes, our guys are just showing how they are heads and shoulder above this league.

Comment

Originally posted by Farzadfarhangni View Post
                                Nourollahi just got subbed in for his new team Shabab Al Ahli in the 60th minute. They are winning 1-0.

Amazing quality link:

http://www.hesgoal.com/news/85586/Sh..._vs_Ajman.html
                                Keifiyate tasviri 4K, keifiyate footbaall 128 kbps. Ey khoda.
                                DROOD BAR AHMAD KASRAVI.

Comment

Working...
                                X