X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Might as well have gone to the Saudi league... What is this chert o pert

Comment

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post
      You also can not blame Ghaedi. He wasn't free agent, and eses all they care is who is paying more. It is unfortunate though.

Sent from my MAR-LX3A using Tapatalk
      He’s not free from blame. For a transfer to happen, both the club and player has to agree. He could’ve declined the move and told Esteghlal he only will move to Europe. But he didn’t

Free agent or not, he had a say in this and is not free from blame

Comment

let the poor guy get paid

Comment

Ghaedi made a poor decision, lets hope he's lucky & leaves after just one season. But just as someone on Twitter mentioned; If Arabs really paid 3 million, they won't let him go for any less in a year time & no European team is going to pay that amount for a player from a shitty league.....

Luckily we have more than enough talented attackers, but i really hoped for a Portugese or even Belgium move for this raw talent. : (
          Iran deserves better, TM deserves better.
          O.G from '97 & still here

Comment

doubtful either had any serious EU suitors ...? regardless of few such rumors around our kootooleh homie..!
            they coulda at least stay in PGL or at least head out to gutter for cash ....!! UAE is/has always been a retirement league..! but they sure pay outa assss for avg or played-out footballers ..!
            Personally, not too heartbroken nor worry about Ghaedi ... kooneh laghesh, in a way im actually glad as this would certainly open the way for much more deserving and promising youngsters such as allahyaar, zahedi, mohebi to get more cracks at establishing themselves in TM..!!

Nouri was a good enough, well rounded CM and still a key figure in our MF which remain short of quality depth...!! his possible dip in form is rather more worrying to me ..!

Comment

When a player goes to Qatar or UAE before he had a career in Europe it shows that there was nothing serious from europe.

Someone like Ghaedi even if he has offers from europe will be paid very low because he hasnt proven anything, to be honest i dont even think Ghaedi will be a very big thing in TM.

Comment

Originally posted by kian_khosh View Post
                let the poor guy get paid
                Kian jan, nemigim pool dar nayaare.

Amma migim agar raft Emaraat dar senne 22 saalegi nazdike Teame Melli nabaashe.

Be hamin saadegi.
                DROOD BAR AHMAD KASRAVI.

Comment

my two cents on this issue: both transfers extremely disappointing!!

However, Nourollahi's move I kind of grasp (not approve): guy is almost 30, will not receive offers from Europe, and wants to make some good money for himself and his family.

Ghayedi's move is a disaster, he should have only opted for a European transfer. I can confirm that interest from Holland/Belgium was REAL now and in the past, but they wouldn't pay the insane fee Estheghlal kept asking for a player with the physique of a high school freshmen. Esteghlal wouldn't even accept loan + buy option, no sense of reality there...

Also, Mehdi Taremi didn't advise him to first move to UAE/Qatar, Mehdi has always regretted his own choice for Qatar...

Ghayedi and Estheglal both couldn't resist the big money, simple as that!

Comment

Originally posted by Ardalan View Post
                    Kian jan, nemigim pool dar nayaare.

Amma migim agar raft Emaraat dar senne 22 saalegi nazdike Teame Melli nabaashe.

Be hamin saadegi.
                    ardalan, nobody matched the financial offer to ss. with the current finances of the team, the smart thing was to take the offer so that the club could clear debt

Comment

You simply can not cross off someone like Ghaedi or Nour because they are playing in UAE. That is not how it works, and that is not(hopefully), how a decent coach will see things. Coaches will go with their needs/priorities in each position and what from A to Z a player can add to their team.
                      We saw many examples of Brazilians from world best clubs who joined Chinese clubs yet get invited to their NT. Now we have players who joined UAE from Iran and some don't want them in TM anymore. lol
                      Yes it sucks, their league is not what it used to be, and even during their best years they were never top 3 in west asia, but lets hope they are not staying there for more than a season.

I am actually more pissed that both Persepolis and Esteghlal lost two key players, and stars before the elimination rounds in ACL, and if it was to European clubs it was easier to digest than arab leagues. But it is what it is ....

Comment

You simply can not cross off someone like Ghaedi or Nour because they are playing in UAE. That is not how it works, and that is not(hopefully), how a decent coach will see things. Coaches will go with their needs/priorities in each position and what from A to Z a player can add to their team.
                        We saw many examples of Brazilians from world best clubs who joined Chinese clubs yet get invited to their NT. Now we have players who joined UAE from Iran and some don't want them in TM anymore. lol
                        Yes it sucks, their league is not what it used to be, and even during their best years they were never top 3 in west asia, but lets hope they are not staying there for more than a season.
                        I am actually more pissed that both Persepolis and Esteghlal lost two key players, and stars before the elimination rounds in ACL, and if it was to European clubs it was easier to digest than arab leagues. But it is what it is ....
                        Ghaedi and Nourohali are not key TM players. Specially Ghaedi who has much more competition in TM and can be easily replaced.

Brazil has so many players in big teams that it can afford keeping some Chinese legionnaires. And as you can see, Brazilian have no problem to export their players in Europe (Zenit, Porto, Shakhtar..) independant of the level of their league and NT.
                        Iran in the other hand is fighting hard to gain some interest from Europe. We had legionnaires in Germany, England, Spain, italy and then a period we had almost anyone in Europe. We just start to recover with plenty players in intermediate Euro league and sub top teams. We don't need UAE (with their change of name and Ghaedi/Nourolahi departure) to burst our badkonak that is just starting to grow.

Lifting the ban will be a perfect ad for future UAE transfer. Also it is a dream to think Ghaedi and future iranians will leave UAE easily and quickly for Europe.

Comment

Originally posted by PSGman#19 View Post
                          Ghaedi and Nourohali are not key TM players. Specially Ghaedi who has much more competition in TM and can be easily replaced.
                          Brazil has so many players in big teams that it can afford keeping some Chinese legionnaires. And how you can see, Brazilian have no problem to export their players in Europe (Zenit, Porto, Shakhtar..) independant of the level of their league and NT.
                          Iran in the other hand is fighting hard to gain some interest from Europe. We had legionnaires in Germany, England, Spain, italy to a period we had almost anyone in Europe. We just start to recover with plenty players in intermediate Euro league and sub top teams. We don't need UAE (with their change of name and Ghaedi/Nourolahi departure) to burst our badkonak that is just starting to grow.
                          Lifting the ban will be a perfect ad for future UAE transfer.
                          Also it is a dream to think Ghaedi and future iranians will leave UAE easily and quickly for Europe.
                          Nour is the KEY player in his position, we don't have ANYONE who does what he does, which means, BOX TO BOX MIDFIELDER. No one. he can cover pretty much the whole field. Yes he is not Bagheri, or even Nekounam, but he is almost full package, he could easily have played in Portugal or Belgium, if he had a decent agent.
                          He didn't only shine in Persepolis but he was by far Persepolis best player in ACL. and was very good in last few matches for TM.
                          About Ghaedi, yes, we are rich on winger, but he add something that other don't: He can change the game by himself.
                          I can bet both will be invited to TM, and Nour will start. mark my words.

Comment

Iran_19 jan,

I see what you're saying, but we know what the UAE league does to talent. It's simply not competitive enough in any sense to allow a player to push themselves to maintain their form, let alone improve it.
                            If he can keep his form, I am all for Nourollahi being back in TM, but I am pessimistic when it comes to the UAE.

Comment

Originally posted by Mahsaa View Post
                              When a player goes to Qatar or UAE before he had a career in Europe it shows that there was nothing serious from europe.
                              Someone like Ghaedi even if he has offers from europe will be paid very low because he hasnt proven anything, to be honest i dont even think Ghaedi will be a very big thing in TM.
                              There definitely are offers - just nowhere near the range that Qatar or UAE will pay.

Comment

������قایدی امارات را به یونان ترجیح داد

آ ا ک یونان پیشنهاد جذب قایدی را رسماً داده بود. دویست تا دویست و پنجاه هزار یورو برای خود بازیکن و یک میلیون یورو برای استقلال. باضافه ده درصد از انتقال بعدی.
                                قایدی اما این را نپذیرفت و با مشورت با اطرافیان و از جمله مجیدی ترجیح داد روانه امارات شود.
                                قرارداد قایدی و الاهلی هنوز امضا نشده و مددی به دوبی رفته و اکنون در هتلی است که باشگاه اماراتی برای او گرفته و ساعاتی دیگر جلسه نهایی که محور آن چانه زنی برای افزایش سهم استقلال از این انتقال است برگزار می شود.
                                مجیدی به قایدی گفته ابتدا در کشوری مانند امارات زبان را یاد بگیر و بعد به اروپا برو.

This is from Abdolsamad Ebrahimi's Telegram channel (Taremi's and Nourollahi's former agent). I don't know how reliable this is. But according to him, his advisors, including Majidi advised Ghaedi to go to the UAE instead of Greece, so he can first learn English before moving to Europe.

Esteghlal's president Ahmad Madadi is in to Dubai negotiate with Al Ahli on the transfer fee. They still haven't agreed on the fee though. Their initial offer was 800k USD which was rejected by Esteghlal.
                                Last edited by 04041374; 08-18-2021, 07:18 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X