No announcement yet.

Iranian Football Summer Transfers | 2021-2022

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

When i click on translator on Al Ahlis post it says 5 years contract !?!

Comment

Originally posted by 04041374 View Post
      Esteghlal close to signing Chimba. Probably as a replacement for Diabate. Foolad is losing its key players + they are under a transfer ban.
      https://www.tarafdari.com/node/1982282
      Foolad's transfer ban has been lifted
      https://www.tarafdari.com/node/1982442

Comment

According to board member Sadri, Asadi wants an annual salary of 20 billion Toman (750k USD). No thanks.
        https://footballi.net/news/r/657951/...AA%DB%8C%D9%85
        Lol who does this guy think he is?
        Team Meli Iran
        Perspolis FC
        Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Originally posted by Ardalan View Post
          3 saal? Ey vaaay. Ta 3 saale dige vaznesh mishe 87 kilo.
          It is 5 not 3 actually.

Sent from my MAR-LX3A using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post
            It is 5 not 3 actually.

the only way this club would pay up the 2 million i guess....

Ghaedi is taking a huge gamble here ; his new Arab club has paid a lot of money for him and has his balls for the coming 5 years. If he performs well, they're gonna ask (too much) a lot of money for him, chances of moving up are onlye plausible if his performance their somehow convinces a EURO Team to go after him, they have to pay recordbreaking transfer for him.

Not gonna happen IMHO : (
            Iran deserves better, TM deserves better.
            O.G from '97 & still here

Comment

Originally posted by pajamNL View Post
              the only way this club would pay up the 2 million i guess....

Ghaedi is taking a huge gamble here ; his new Arab club has paid a lot of money for him and has his balls for the coming 5 years. If he performs well, they're gonna ask (too much) a lot of money for him, chances of moving up are onlye plausible if his performance their somehow convinces a EURO Team to go after him, they have to pay recordbreaking transfer for him.

Not gonna happen IMHO : (
              Yes, 5 years is pretty much seal him in UAE.
              Unless with crazy and Ali Karimi type performance.

Comment

Foolad's transfer ban has been lifted
                https://www.tarafdari.com/node/1982442
                News denied by Foolad. They are still banned from signing players.
                https://www.tarafdari.com/node/1982469

Comment

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post
                  Yes, 5 years is pretty much seal him in UAE.
                  Unless with crazy and Ali Karimi type performance.

Ghaedi will definitely look a level above the rest so I’m not worried….he will kill it there and dominate similarly to how AK did.

Glad SS got their 2 million they wanted.
                  Team Meli Iran
                  Perspolis FC
                  Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

M. Reza Azadi joins Esteghlal (again on a 2 year deal).

Comment

I though Esteghlal had money issues? Where is all this transfer money from (that they seem
                      To have every year)

Comment

I lost all expectation for ghayedi when I read his wife was a leading figure in his negotiations with foreign clubs and present at the meetings, giving him a lot of advice to clearly go to uae where the malls are the best and irooni goh bazi is most rampant. In hindsight him running off to Dubai after the WCQ marathon was a red flag. Khob in estedaad ham be gah raft via gold digger.

I am sure mohebi will do great, super excited to see him for a solid Santa Clara side who will be in uefa conference league and have good recruitment team.I think our expectations were that we would get 1 of them in Europe and so that has proven

Comment

Yesterday: خداحافظی سید حسین حسینی با استقلال در اینستاگرام

Today: حسین حسینی با استقلال دو ساله تمدید کرد / رسمی

Comment

^lmao
                            thats some first grade irooni bazaargarmi for a more lucrative contract..!!

Comment

Originally posted by PSGman#19 View Post
                              The new ak8. 2 years in uae, 2 years in qatar and then back in IPL.
                              Let invite Alipour and Zahedi in TM instead of him and play them on the wing from the bench
                              Ghaedi is naturally better than both, the best should be invited and he is one of the best on the wings...

Comment

Esteghlal has really gone all out with signings this year. Still not sure it’s enough to top al hilal but should be good enough to win the league. Imagine they don’t lmao

Comment

Working...
                                X