Iranian Football Summer Transfers | 2021-2022

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by PSGman#19 View Post
    Rumors about nourollahi that could be joining al ahli uae (footballi)
    I thought our players were not allowed to join the UAE league?

Comment

Originally posted by Camran khan View Post
      I thought our players were not allowed to join the UAE league?
      They changed the name of their league again to something else, so I guess it's okay now

Comment

Originally posted by Kian B. View Post
        They changed the name of their league again to something else, so I guess it's okay now
        Yeah it’s actually the ADNOC Pro League now

Comment

Originally posted by P.dente View Post
          Yeah it’s actually the ADNOC Pro League now
          All it took was for an oil company to come and sponsor the league lol

Comment

Rumor about Nour joining Ahli is getting stronger. This is a shitty league and team.

Comment

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post
              Rumor about Nour joining Ahli is getting stronger. This is a shitty league and team.
              Very unfortunate. He's playing his best football and he will fall apart in UAE. That place was the laziest place a footballer could go to.

Comment

UAE league is as bad as it has ever been their teams are total jokes (maybe besides al ain that had a few good teams in recent years). If he was going to leave PGPL I wish he would have at least gone to the qatari team he said was offering 7x his Persepolis contract…..
                Team Meli Iran
                Perspolis FC
                Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Another player with a $pecial motivation. Salmani can't develop fast enough to replace him

Comment

Their league at some point used to be the 2nd best behind Saudi in west asia. Now is really crappy.
                    Even Foolad destroyed Al Ain.

Sent from my MAR-LX3A using Tapatalk

Comment

I always wonder why we never send players to Egypt or never get Egyptian players. Their league is the strongest in Africa and they have lots of quality players.
                      Provably have something to do with diplomatic relation between two sides, but then Who is a friend with IR?

Sent from my MAR-LX3A using Tapatalk

Comment

Hopefully Iran will still ban its player to join UAE. We were good without legionnaires there these last years. It also latch with the period our football level increases

Comment

Originally posted by Farzadfarhangni View Post
                          Any words on Milad Mohammadi's situation? He is again not part of Gent's squad today. This summer, at the TM camp, he did not seem to be the same happy go lucky guy that we all know.
                          Hope all is well with him and hopefully, it is one of those quiet situations that leads to a good transfer.
                          yea wonder whats his current situation too..?
                          according to some pfdc member who looks to be in the know, he has few juicy offers from English championship and greek top clubs but his club wants some certain $$s to release him from the last? year of contract although they have already told him that he wont be playing a part of Gent this season..!!
                          so with him it seems to be a waiting game till clock is about to run out on the transfer window for his SUPPOSED suitor clubs to snatch him late on, when Gent are willing to part ways with him for Free? o some measly amount..!!
                          he is afterall an ok at best LB/LWB which is rare breed in today's football and there are many EU clubs needing reinforcements from such a position (especially so if on Free or similarly low figure$) but his performances have been sorta draggin asss of late and doubt many/any would be willing to drop the ftb, required money to convince Gent to let him off his last year of contract... at least not YET..!!

i hope he ends up in a Championship club ..... his best attributes are his fitness and form and no league can whip you in shape as well as championship with 2 games weekly and constant training for games..!!

Comment

Gent dropped milad and two other first teamers who are in negotiations for departure to reserve/youth team. They have practiced there and played in some matches, so I assume he would be fully fit when his eventual transfer does go through.

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
                              Gent dropped milad and two other first teamers who are in negotiations for departure to reserve/youth team. They have practiced there and played in some matches, so I assume he would be fully fit when his eventual transfer does go through.
                              A little bit of a confusing marketing message. We don't want him to practice with our A-team but we want you to pay top dollar for him... Hope he can stay in Europe but I am sure the club is marketing him to the rich gulf states or China who pay the highest dollar...

Comment

Originally posted by Farzadfarhangni View Post
                                A little bit of a confusing marketing message. We don't want him to practice with our A-team but we want you to pay top dollar for him... Hope he can stay in Europe but I am sure the club is marketing him to the rich gulf states or China who pay the highest dollar...
                                yea, i think that the main SNAFU with his situation currently.... they are bound to become more negotiable as we move closer to transfer deadline though and i think that's what his agents are hoping for....!!
                                tbh, personally, still have a hard time believing he is that much wanted (even as a FA) by some of the rumored linked clubs.... one from EPL too ...!! supposedly lol 😝

Comment

Working...
                                X