X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 04041374 View Post
    Iman Salimi joins Gol Gohar
    Look of defeat in his eyes.

Let that be a lesson to our other talents... don't let nobodies manage your careers.

Comment

Originally posted by naderb94 View Post
      How does Gol Gohar able to buy all these talented players and afford a manager like GN??. Especially for a newly promoted team and from a smaller city, it surprises me how they can buy quality talent on the transfer market.
      Gol Gohar belongs to a rich mining company and they seem to be open to spend a big amount of money into their football team.

Apparently they are interested in signing Mazaheri, Rafiei and Motahari as well.

Comment

I like their kits a lot, when I was younger I was against Mehrooj (I just hated the 2010 kits), but now I hope they can provide kits to TM.

Comment

Gol Gohar AKA next Steel Azin? every once in a while random club buys all these iranian talents, doesnt win anything, and moves on. kind of seeing similar thing with tractor after going all out with dejagah, shojaei, and hajsafi

Comment

Iman Salimi joins Gol Gohar
            WOW. Well evidently at least he also realizes how disappointing that move is....

Pretty sure he was available on a free too.

Comment

Originally posted by arvin_guzoo View Post
              I like their kits a lot, when I was younger I was against Mehrooj (I just hated the 2010 kits), but now I hope they can provide kits to TM.
              Definitely hope to see Merooj making TM kits soon. They would actually put effort into their designs too

Comment

Gol Gohar belongs to a rich mining company and they seem to be open to spend a big amount of money into their football team.

Apparently they are interested in signing Mazaheri, Rafiei and Motahari as well.
                From what I notice, they purchase a lot of the Esteghlal rejects that flopped at SS like Tabrizi, Barzay, Sohrabian, etc.

Comment

Mehdi Tartar named new headcoach of Zob Ahan.
                  And in return, Mojtaba Hosseini has been appointed as new headcoach of Paykan.

Good appointment.

Comment

Originally posted by arvin_guzoo View Post
                    I assume we’re still under some sorta contract with uhl.!? Or some iff middle man is milking us ..!?
                    Or still contacted to Uhlsports scandalous looking rep of their fake version who works outa uae !?
                    Otherwise if not sponsored at all why keep wearing these shitty quality fake uhlsport kits & @ least not let a local brand like mehooj come up with a unique design for TM & get themselves a much needed international brand exposure..!?

Comment

- Mensha leaves Gol Gohar
                      https://www.tarafdari.com/node/1976831

- Shahbazzadeh to leave Sepahan. Perspolis and Esteghlal are interested in signing him
                      https://www.ilna.news/%D8%A8%D8%AE%D...1-%D8%B4%D8%AF

- Saeid Azari leaves Foolad. This makes Nekounam's departure very likely
                      https://www.tarafdari.com/node/1976984

Comment

Originally posted by ABalls View Post
                        WOW. Well evidently at least he also realizes how disappointing that move is....

Pretty sure he was available on a free too.
                        In baazikon alan 25 saalesh ast.

Chand saale hey migim yek modaafeye bozorg mishe?

Dige tamom shod.
                        DROOD BAR AHMAD KASRAVI.

Comment

Tbf 25 is 12.7 years below the average age of a PGPL player so he's still got a lot of football ahead of him.

Comment

Originally posted by Taz View Post
                            Tbf 25 is 12.7 years below the average age of a PGPL player so he's still got a lot of football ahead of him.
                            Gharaar bood bere farang baramoon saaz o naghaare bezaane.

Alan bayad bere emamzaadeye Yosoofe gomgashte boogh bezane.
                            DROOD BAR AHMAD KASRAVI.

Comment

Mohsen Foroozan has joined Gol Gohar
                              Last edited by 04041374; 08-15-2021, 03:53 AM.

Comment

Reza Asadi prefers to stay in Europe. Perspolis is his 2nd choice.
                                https://www.tarafdari.com/node/1977088

Comment

Working...
                                X