Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Will Haj Safi's Return to Sepahan Bring Back Glory Days?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
    its very obvious what he offers against iraq. We will not be able to play ghoddos and ezatolahi alone in midfield.
    Iraqis overload that area and make it very nasty for us with second balls, physical play, etc. We need somebody that is zahmat kesh and can cover ground, keep in mind saeid has never been the most mobile player (he needs an ebrahimi next to him to cover ground). Amiri is also extremeley strong physically, see how amrabat (morocco captain) was put to sleep when he ran into amiris shoulder in WC. We need that level of physicality/endurance in midfield vs Bahrain and Iraq.
    I agree ghoddos and gholi will be key for our creative play and ability to keep the ball.
    I see amiri as a very viable option in a midfield 3, he provides a different profile to nourollahi but still a strong one.
    ---------------Abedz/Beiro----------
    Moharrami----PAG--Shoja----Milad
    -----------------Ezatolahi------------
    ------Ghoddos--------------Amiri/Nourollahi
    Gholizadeh-------Azmoun-----Taremi
    Gholizadeh will drift into midfield to help with creativity, to keep possession, similar to his floating role in charleroi. This is fine bc moharrami will provide great width and speed on the right, same with milad on the left of taremi.
    I really hope that we don't go with three forwards. Both Mehdi and Sardar have shown that they best excel in a two strikers system.

Comment

Playing both Ghoddos and Gholizadeh is too risky in these crucial matches where there will be alot of phyical duels. I'd play Amiri, Ebrahimi and Ezatolahi (if they are fit) in midfield. With Gholizadeh or Ghoddos in a floating role as InArsenewetrust put it. Assisting Taremi and Azmoun in scoring the goals as well as helping out in midfield when necessary (a true number 10).

Luckily with Ghoddos and Gholizadeh we have to 2 studs who are made for the job. For the wingback position, i'm not totally comfortable with Milad Mohamadi, i believe Aghaei (who is very underrated) is a better option. Moharami starts but Rezaeian should be his back up (unfortunately it seems Ramin will not be invited to TM anymore which is a shame). We need a good balance between our defence and attack as we really need the three points or we will be out.

4-3-1-2

Lak

Moharami Pouraliganji Khalilzadeh Aghaei

Amiri Ezatolahi Ebrahimi

Gholizadeh

Azmoun Taremi

Comment

I really dont think we succeed unless Gholizadeh is in to cause problems for Bahrain/Iraq on the ground. These teams are too comfortable putting 4 defenders on Azmoun and Taremiand diving whenever our headers become slightly dangerous. Not to mention their lowblock buses.

Gholizadeh to dribble and force the excess of defenders guarding our forwards to make risky decisions

Comment

Originally posted by Sepehr9 View Post
          Playing both Ghoddos and Gholizadeh is too risky in these crucial matches where there will be alot of phyical duels. I'd play Amiri, Ebrahimi and Ezatolahi (if they are fit) in midfield. With Gholizadeh or Ghoddos in a floating role as InArsenewetrust put it. Assisting Taremi and Azmoun in scoring the goals as well as helping out in midfield when necessary (a true number 10).

Luckily with Ghoddos and Gholizadeh we have to 2 studs who are made for the job. For the wingback position, i'm not totally comfortable with Milad Mohamadi, i believe Aghaei (who is very underrated) is a better option. Moharami starts but Rezaeian should be his back up (unfortunately it seems Ramin will not be invited to TM anymore which is a shame). We need a good balance between our defence and attack as we really need the three points or we will be out.

4-3-1-2

Lak

Moharami Pouraliganji Khalilzadeh Aghaei

Amiri Ezatolahi Ebrahimi

Gholizadeh

Azmoun Taremi
          I don't think Ebrahimi is part of Skocic future plans, he wants younger players there.

Sent from my MAR-LX3A using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
          X