Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

bigger squads will only benefit the bigger teams!

Comment

I agree. The solution will be to ban any games with foreign teams (clubs+NT) to be held in Iran unless they allow women to enter, then they can learn from that having to travel abroad to play all their home games. Small pieces of cult shit.

Comment

I really don't miss the old days with Branko Ivankovic, when iranians and team melli were divided to fractions. Strange that History repeats itself all the time.

Comment

Originally posted by St_Mark View Post

How much does cheap bullets cost these days? .. I only need 4!

Comment

Originally posted by diz View Post
            Probably a good idea with COVID (especially if they'll still require a mandatory quarantine if a player tests positive).
            Great - now Hajsafi will definitely be there.... lol

Comment

Originally posted by Pouya View Post
              Great - now Hajsafi will definitely be there.... lol
              Oh lord. On second thought, please cut the squad max from 23 to 20!

Comment

Originally posted by diz View Post
                Oh lord. On second thought, please cut the squad max from 23 to 20!
                See you'd think it would cause Hajsafi to get dropped with a 20 man squad, but in reality guys like Allahyar and Hosseinzadeh/Salmani would just get axed instead

Comment

Originally posted by Iranianarsenal11 View Post
                  See you'd think it would cause Hajsafi to get dropped with a 20 man squad, but in reality guys like Allahyar and Hosseinzadeh/Salmani would just get axed instead
                  Unfortunately, I think he has a lifetime appointment to TM, until a medical issue takes him out (much like US Supreme Court justices).

Comment

Somethings never change.

24 years ago the media was vilifying our team, and it continues.

Just watch this and enjoy. TM had such a beautiful camp location. The last great World Cup in my opinion

F the media. F the haters. Long live TM and Iran.

https://youtu.be/qQ-7bTVEGhM

Comment

Also be prepared for some very loos and bimaze dorooghe sizdah jokes on sizdah bedar.

Comment

FIFA response to media asking for Iran to be banned

Doesn’t seem urgent but seems like something they could use as a sword over IFF’s head in the future.
                        Last edited by Nokhodi; 03-30-2022, 07:23 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Kavian View Post
                          How much does cheap bullets cost these days? .. I only need 4!

Alternative to silver bullet point
                          Be part of solution not part of pollution.

Last edited by St_Mark; 03-30-2022, 02:53 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by St_Mark View Post
                            Alternative to silver bullet point
                            Be part of solution not part of pollution.
                            We don't want these clowns in our country anymore - tell them to go back to Najaf or Karbala or whatever hole they came from.

They cannot coexist with anyone else, and we don't want to coexist with these vermin.
                            "This is a totalitarian system whose presence people feel in their blood and in their flesh on a daily basis. And it’s one that does not grant freedoms of any kind, or accommodate people’s demands in any way. What is increasingly clear is that there is clear demand for change in the regime. What the people want is regime change, and no return to the past. There is a very real possibility of regime change." - Nasrin Sotoudeh

Comment

Originally posted by taremiscores View Post
                              We don't want these clowns in our country anymore - tell them to go back to Najaf or Karbala or whatever hole they came from.
                              They cannot coexist with anyone else, and we don't want to coexist with these vermin.

beyond silver bullet.
                              It's unlike solution to linear equation

I think they hear that enough,
                              Solution is not bullet but awareness.

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
                                Somethings never change.
                                24 years ago the media was vilifying our team, and it continues.
                                Just watch this and enjoy. TM had such a beautiful camp location. The last great World Cup in my opinion
                                F the media. F the haters. Long live TM and Iran.
                                https://youtu.be/qQ-7bTVEGhM

there are some common threads though.
                                aside from western hypocrisy and unfounded "superiority" of looking down on easterners, there's another common thread that has run all these years: The anti-human, anti-peace, backward regime in Iran that is constantly busy creating enemies for Iran!

yek soozan be baghiyeh, yek ju'aldooz be khod

Comment

Working...
                                X