• Show
Clear All

When the list will be out?

Comment

Originally posted by St_Mark View Post

New TM Media Manager
      محمد جماعت
      @JamaatMohamad

He is Sepahi and rumor is he is behind Azizi khadem dismissal and one of the Kia's critics regarding to Israeli flag and wanted to get rid of him..... I won't be surprised though.

طبق اعلام سایت رسمی فدراسیون فوتبال ایران، «محمد جماعت» به عنوان مدیر رسانه*ای تیم ملی فوتبال ایران منصوب شده است.
      محمد جماعت، سردبیر ورزشی خبرگزاری فارس، وابسته به سپاه پاسداران است.
      طی ماه*های اخیر، خبرگزاری فارس با پرونده*سازی*های امنیتی علیه «مهدی مهدوی*کیا» سرمربی تیم ملی امید ایران و «شهاب*الدین عزیزی خادم» رئیس پیشین فدراسیون فوتبال، سهم مهمی در برکناری رئیس سابق فدراسیون فوتبال را داشت.
      محمد جماعت در یادداشت*هایی، فدراسیون فوتبال را متهم می*کرد که در آن*چه «جریان نفوذ اسرائیل به فوتبال ایران» می*نامید، نقش داشته*اند.
      داریوش مصطفوی، رئیس سابق کمیته بدوی «صدور مجوز حرفه*ای» پنج*شنبه عصر در یک برنامه صداوسیمای حکومتی ایران مدعی شده بود که سازمان امنیت اطلاعات سپاه، اعضای هیات رئیسه فدراسیون فوتبال را مجبور به برکناری شهاب*الدین عزیزی خادم کرده*اند. همچنین صحبت*هایی در مورد سهم*خواهی خبرگزاری فارس از فدراسیون*های ورزشی بخصوص فدراسیون فوتبال ایران در سال*های اخیر مطرح شده بود.
      امروز (شنبه) حکم مدیریت سردبیر بخش ورزشی خبرگزاری فارس برای بخش رسانه*ای تیم ملی ایران را «حسن کامرانی*فر» امضا کرد

Comment

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post
        He is Sepahi and rumor is he is behind Azizi khadem dismissal and one of the Kia's critics regarding to Israeli flag and wanted to get rid of him..... I won't be surprised though.
        طبق اعلام سایت رسمی فدراسیون فوتبال ایران، «محمد جماعت» به عنوان مدیر رسانه*ای تیم ملی فوتبال ایران منصوب شده است.
        طی ماه*های اخیر، خبرگزاری فارس با پرونده*سازی*های امنیتی علیه «مهدی مهدوی*کیا» سرمربی تیم ملی امید ایران و «شهاب*الدین عزیزی خادم» رئیس پیشین فدراسیون فوتبال، سهم مهمی در برکناری رئیس سابق فدراسیون فوتبال را داشت.
        محمد جماعت در یادداشت*هایی، فدراسیون فوتبال را متهم می*کرد که در آن*چه «جریان نفوذ اسرائیل به فوتبال ایران» می*نامید، نقش داشته*اند.
        داریوش مصطفوی، رئیس سابق کمیته بدوی «صدور مجوز حرفه*ای» پنج*شنبه عصر در یک برنامه صداوسیمای حکومتی ایران مدعی شده بود که سازمان امنیت اطلاعات سپاه، اعضای هیات رئیسه فدراسیون فوتبال را مجبور به برکناری شهاب*الدین عزیزی خادم کرده*اند. همچنین صحبت*هایی در مورد سهم*خواهی خبرگزاری فارس از فدراسیون*های ورزشی بخصوص فدراسیون فوتبال ایران در سال*های اخیر مطرح شده بود.
        امروز (شنبه) حکم مدیریت سردبیر بخش ورزشی خبرگزاری فارس برای بخش رسانه*ای تیم ملی ایران را «حسن کامرانی*فر» امضا کرد

اینا چرا وقتی تاج که حتما سپاهیه سر کار بود این حرفا را نزدن. ؟
        بیشتر اینا متاسفانه سپاهین.

Comment

New TM Media Manager

محمد جماعت

@JamaatMohamad

Cleancut looking dude.

Comment

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post
            What is the source of this Farsi report? I wouldn't be surprised. With Raeisi in charge, a lot of the posts in the country are now set by sepaah.

Go TM!

Comment

New TM Media Manager

محمد جماعت

@JamaatMohamad

Is he new new !?
              Thought The more recent TM Multi media guy was doing a good job ..!?
              Is he same guy !?
              Or they obviously had to shittcan the guy who was doing a respectable work, especially compared to the clown predecessors !?

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
                Is he new new !?
                Is he same guy !?
                Or they obviously had to shittcan the guy who was doing a respectable work, especially compared to the clown predecessors !?
                Two different positions: The other guy with much less hair is in charge of public relations, this guy is the media manager.

On another note, I am not sure if anyone has noticed how Maajedi (the acting president of IFF after Azizi Khadem's removal) has changed his appearance. Before becoming the acting president, he was for the most part cleanly shaven and very fashionable. Now he is growing a beard and buttoning up his shirts all the way. I find it quite ridiculous. He doesn't seem to have the gumption to be himself and lead. I think the day IR ends, over 90% of these guys will shave their beards and start wearing ties Just like they went the other way after the revolution. I have found the appointment of Estili as TM admin manager and lack of urgency for WC planning quite disappointing. I guess I refuse to have low expectations of these guys and they are not really capable of much more.

Go TM!

Comment

Originally posted by Futbaldoost View Post
                  Two different positions: The other guy with much less hair is in charge of public relations, this guy is the media manager.

On another note, I am not sure if anyone has noticed how Maajedi (the acting president of IFF after Azizi Khadem's removal) has changed his appearance. Before becoming the acting president, he was for the most part cleanly shaven and very fashionable. Now he is growing a beard and buttoning up his shirts all the way. I find it quite ridiculous. He doesn't seem to have the gumption to be himself and lead. I think the day IR ends, over 90% of these guys will shave their beards and start wearing ties Just like they went the other way after the revolution. I have found the appointment of Estili as TM admin manager and lack of urgency for WC planning quite disappointing. I guess I refuse to have low expectations of these guys and they are not really capable of much more.

Go TM!
                  Futbaldoost jan, all of these guys are just placeholders for Ajorloo and his crew who will come in during the next IFF elections.

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
                    Is he new new !?
                    Is he same guy !?
                    You're right, the previous guy was excellent. He was the same guy who had made the "football Irani" series of documentaries.
                    Unfortunately he got associated with the previous IFF guys and was unfairly thrown out too.

Comment

Bento wants SK to finish as group leaders.

https://www.tasnimnews.com/en/news/2...-cup-qualifier

Sent from my SM-G973W using Tapatalk
                      Remember RESPECT BEGETS RESPECT & Zob Ahan

Comment

Estili as the team manager is worrisome!

Comment

Rumor is Ramin Rezaeian will be invited

Sent from my MAR-LX3A using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Futbaldoost View Post
                            What is the source of this Farsi report? I wouldn't be surprised. With Raeisi in charge, a lot of the posts in the country are now set by sepaah.

Go TM!
                            Radiftarin. Com

Sent from my MAR-LX3A using Tapatalk

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by O-ZoNe View Post
                                Bento wants SK to finish as group leaders.

https://www.tasnimnews.com/en/news/2...-cup-qualifier

Sent from my SM-G973W using Tapatalk
                                well people in hell want ice water...! that dont mean they gonna get it ..!

Originally posted by Kavian View Post
                                Estili as the team manager is worrisome!
                                yea man, the last and only time i recall him in similar capacity was as the coach/assistant coach of U23 and he came across as total wackjob assclown 🤡 and needless to say that the job turned out a complete disaster ..!

Comment

Working...
                                X