This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
    He was a mess in Sepahan too. He was getting caught up in korkori (trying to get into Esteghlal probably) in games versus Persepolis.
    Yea his mentality is not matured enough. He needs to work on that, he has the talent and the physical need to become a good center back

Comment

According to this article, TM will host Lebanon in Mashhad
      https://www.tarafdari.com/node/2085714

Comment

Originally posted by mbaizai View Post
        watch from minute 3:20. Emir qatar congrats raisi and Iranians for the WC qualification and invites all iranian crowds to support TM. Great gesture by the Emir. I'm sure we will fill the stadiums.

https://youtu.be/bWowuYmD0lQ
        Are they going to use the proper name of Persian Gulf in all their media and publications during the World Cup?

Comment

Originally posted by 04041374 View Post

I hope there will be fans (including women), otherwise what is the point?

I think this would be the 4th or 5th city in Iran to host TM.

Comment

Amazing news!! Was hoping to see more TM matches in other stadiums besides Azadi..
            Hoping Shiraz or Isfahan can get games down the line.

Comment

Originally posted by mahestan View Post
              Are they going to use the proper name of Persian Gulf in all their media and publications during the World Cup?
              good question. Let's see

Comment

Good question.

To be honest, I doubt it. However, I hope the team can keep their heads up and just focus on their matches and the results.

Comment

Rumor: Qatar FA has invited Iran to a 4 nations tournament between Qatar, Iran, Spain and Brazil

Source: Footballe Bartar (IRIB 3)
                  This tournament is almost more compelling than the World Cup itself!!! Would be amazing if true.

Comment

Rumor: Qatar FA has invited Iran to a 4 nations tournament between Qatar, Iran, Spain and Brazil

Source: Footballe Bartar (IRIB 3)
                    To many who bash on Arab teams here, it's interesting that Qatar has had our back a lot in recent history...

Comment

"This is a totalitarian system whose presence people feel in their blood and in their flesh on a daily basis. And it’s one that does not grant freedoms of any kind, or accommodate people’s demands in any way. What is increasingly clear is that there is clear demand for change in the regime. What the people want is regime change, and no return to the past. There is a very real possibility of regime change." - Nasrin Sotoudeh

Comment

Do you believe in Santa Clause? Of course they are not going to use it. None of these leading Arab nations ever will.

Comment

Originally posted by Arman2 View Post
                          Do you believe in Santa Clause? Of course they are not going to use it. None of these leading Arab nations ever will.
                          Santa Clause isn't real?!... what next, you going to tell me the tooth fairy doesn't exits?!

My question was a rhetorical question. Get your sarcasm meter recalibrated.

Comment

Santa Clause isn't real?!... what next, you going to tell me the tooth fairy doesn't exits?!
                            Nope, those don't exist either.

Comment

Originally posted by Arman2 View Post
                              Nope, those don't exist either.
                              Again, go get your sarcasm meter checked. Of course Qatar isn't going to use the proper name. Anyone who thinks otherwise is living in denial.

Comment

Finaly
                                A new Team Melli Talk episode about our midfielders. uploaded 13 hours ago. Enjoy!
                                https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FSX6qH0zvtM
                                Supporting Team Melli

Comment

Working...
                                X