This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 04041374 View Post
    Rumor: Qatar FA has invited Iran to a 4 nations tournament between Qatar, Iran, Spain and Brazil

Source: Footballe Bartar (IRIB 3)
    Damn, that would be lovely to watch 😍

Comment

Originally posted by St_Mark View Post
      Yazdani can't play for TM for now.

Apparently, they missed to show up on due date.
      If true the only way this decision could be reversed is by the president of Iran.

معاون اجتماعی سازمان وظیفه عمومی که با برنامه سلام صبح بخیر شبکه سه سیما صحبت می کرد،

Q
      ?آیا بازیکن غایب در طول خدمت سربازی می توانند در عرصه ملی یا باشگاهی بازی کنند،

A
      :
      به هیچ عنوان. اگر کسی در مهلت و موعد مقرر در مراکز وظیفه عمومی معرفی نشود، به استناد ماده 58 قانون به عنوان مشمول غایب معرفی می شود و یکسری مجازات مثل غیبت، اضافه خدمت، ممنوعیت از فعالیت ورزشی، تحصیلی و ... برای او در نظر گرفته خواهد شد. این دو (یزدانی و مرادمند) اجازه فعالیت در باشگاه ها و ملی را ندارند، چون غایب هستند و باید ابتدا دوره خدمت آموزشی را سپری کنند.
      The guy is already 30!

Comment

Rumor: Qatar FA has invited Iran to a 4 nations tournament between Qatar, Iran, Spain and Brazil

Didn't iran deny the invitation?

Comment

Originally posted by milad_b View Post
          I believe that was the Kirin Cup you're thinking about in Japan, Iran supposedly turned down the invite due to alcohol sponsors for the event. I thought Japan also issued an invite for a standalone friendly with Iran, even outside of the Cup. Perhaps that can still be done...oh my, a prep that includes games vs Japan, Brazil and Spain! Who are we?!?!

Comment

Originally posted by PSGman#19 View Post
            The guy is already 30!
            Bro its modern football where age doesn't matter anymore. Seyed jalal became superman at age of 35. Vahid amiri plays better than most 24-25 years olds in IPL. Omid ebrahimi at 34 yrs old plays better than most of our MD's. We are living in era where Ronaldo , Ibra , dani alvez ect.... are better than most of the young players in their position. The science and technology has improved so much that honestly age doesn't matter anymore. I won't be surprised if ronaldo at age of 42 plays top level football.

People look at mehdi taremi and say oh he has 2 years left and all that but it all depends on his mentality and hard work. If mehdi trains with science (diet etc..) behind it he can play top level football for Team melli untill 38 years old. Same goes with sardar But if they decide to go for that chelo kabab , kale pache and abgoosht and bad diet then they be done at 30!

Comment

Originally posted by ABalls View Post
              I believe that was the Kirin Cup you're thinking about in Japan, Iran supposedly turned down the invite due to alcohol sponsors for the event. I thought Japan also issued an invite for a standalone friendly with Iran, even outside of the Cup. Perhaps that can still be done...oh my, a prep that includes games vs Japan, Brazil and Spain! Who are we?!?!
              Oh i see. I hope we can play in that competition. even tho i know that teams won't come with their first teams but brazil is brazil even with their 2nd team.

Comment

Agha, don't give us hope like that!

Comment

I wouldn't be surprised if that's true. TBH qatar and Oman are only GCC countries who doesn't hate our football and it was evident when we had the camp for last Asian cup . As CQ mentioned they paid every penny for our camp.

Comment

Bro its modern football where age doesn't matter anymore. Seyed jalal became superman at age of 35. Vahid amiri plays better than most 24-25 years olds in IPL. Omid ebrahimi at 34 yrs old plays better than most of our MD's. We are living in era where Ronaldo , Ibra , dani alvez ect.... are better than most of the young players in their position. The science and technology has improved so much that honestly age doesn't matter anymore. I won't be surprised if ronaldo at age of 42 plays top level football.

People look at mehdi taremi and say oh he has 2 years left and all that but it all depends on his mentality and hard work. If mehdi trains with science (diet etc..) behind it he can play top level football for Team melli untill 38 years old. Same goes with sardar But if they decide to go for that chelo kabab , kale pache and abgoosht and bad diet then they be done at 30!
                    The difference is that yazdani is still playing in Iran at 30, didn't succeed in being the 5th CB choice for TM (if everyone is healthy).

Comment

The difference is that yazdani is still playing in Iran at 30, didn't succeed in being the 5th CB choice for TM (if everyone is healthy).
                      Yazdani made huge mistake by going to esteghlal which is full of hashieh. If he stayed in sepahan he would've been fixed in team melli by now.

Comment

Iran has decent relations with Qatar right now. Raisi was there and they gave him a WC2022 kit and some other stuff.

Comment

The guy is already 30!
                          is that the same overaged cunning cunt who tried to sabotage Kannani's position in TM to make room for his own old ass..? fk him ... dont want him anywhere near TM ... Ever..! and Fk his pansyass club coach too ... he always was a bitchasss wanker ....! they'r made for each other..!! probably buttbudies..!!

Comment

Yazdani made huge mistake by going to esteghlal which is full of hashieh. If he stayed in sepahan he would've been fixed in team melli by now.
                            He was a mess in Sepahan too. He was getting caught up in korkori (trying to get into Esteghlal probably) in games versus Persepolis.

Comment

Originally posted by mbaizai View Post
                              I wouldn't be surprised if that's true. TBH qatar and Oman are only GCC countries who doesn't hate our football and it was evident when we had the camp for last Asian cup . As CQ mentioned they paid every penny for our camp.
                              A country as rich as Iran has to look to a small Persian Gulf country for help. We should be hosting the best teams in Iran and having these kind of tournaments. But we have IR, which means we are condemned.

Vaghaen we are in such a low place in our history.
                              "This is a totalitarian system whose presence people feel in their blood and in their flesh on a daily basis. And it’s one that does not grant freedoms of any kind, or accommodate people’s demands in any way. What is increasingly clear is that there is clear demand for change in the regime. What the people want is regime change, and no return to the past. There is a very real possibility of regime change." - Nasrin Sotoudeh

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
                                Iran has decent relations with Qatar right now. Raisi was there and they gave him a WC2022 kit and some other stuff.
                                watch from minute 3:20. Emir qatar congrats raisi and Iranians for the WC qualification and invites all iranian crowds to support TM. Great gesture by the Emir. I'm sure we will fill the stadiums.

https://youtu.be/bWowuYmD0lQ

Comment

Working...
                                X