This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
    Did you even read Skocic’s interview ? He said Iranian LEAGUE players are extremely talented technically and physically, they just need more tactical awareness. He then said the legionnaires in Europe have improved on this !

He was praising guys like Azmoun and Taremi and instead Taremi took it as an insult.

People make fun of our league, tactics, the ball, the field, the wind… but if SKocic makes one small point (correctly too) - our league is now the EPL?

Let me put it like this, if you had a very smart employee, who insulted your ability several times publicly despite you leading the company to great success - what would you do?
    I read the whole interview, Skocic is a snake.
    Taremi stood up for our football, he was spot on.

Let me put it like this. You're an smart employer, who has worked under many great bosses, in a company which means the world for a lot of people.
    Suddenly an under-qualified boss comes in, talks shit about his employees in general, gets good results on paper( only because of his talented employees) but is leading the company in the wrong way/not towards the next level, what would you do?
    Esteghlal 💙💙

Comment

Comment

Honestly and I know there will be a lot on here who may not agree or see this but I see Mehdi Mahdavikia being our coach at the World Cup if we get there.

Comment

Originally posted by PSGman#19 View Post
          Even if Skocic is the worst coach in the world, his players has no right to publicly critize him like he did. In any company, if you did that to your boss you will get fired the next minute.

Cq spoke several times in International medias to say how we were weak etc.. We didn't hear mr no brain taremi
          Taremi was spot on. If only more of our players had the same courage, we could actually have a chance to get him removed.
          Esteghlal 💙💙

Comment

Originally posted by peiman92 View Post

Let me put it like this. You're an smart employer, who has worked under many great bosses, in a company which means the world for a lot of people.
            Suddenly an under-qualified boss comes in, talks shit about his employees in general, gets good results on paper( only because of
            his talented employees) but is leading the company in the wrong way/not towards the next level, what would you do?
            Taremi wants to stand up for our football by hiding behind twitter and insulting his coach? He wants to stand up for our football by being left out, now he cant do shit for our football cuz he aint playing. He wants to stand up for our football then he needs to get his ass on the pitch and play his best and help his country to win but now he cant anymore so what did he acomplish here exactly?

I love Taremi just like the rest of you but this nonsens hurts both him and TM.

Comment

Taremi was spot on. If only more of our players had the same courage, we could actually have a chance to get him removed.
              Yeah let remove him and get Guardiola, mourinho or mayeli kohan. Don't know in which world you live

Comment

Suddenly an under-qualified boss comes in, talks shit about his employees in general, gets good results on paper( only because of his talented employees) but is leading the company in the wrong way/not towards the next level, what would you do?
                What did he say that was snake like ?

Comment

Leading the company with a 9 wind and a draw against Korea, while we were almost eliminated by iraq/bahrain, that's what you call the wrong way?

Comment

Leading the company with a 9 wind and a draw against Korea, while we were almost eliminated by iraq/bahrain, that's what you call the wrong way?

Dear

You are correct about Skocic record so far.but he did not do it alone , he did it with players in particular Taremi.
                    Do you believe he can match same record withouthim?
                    We will all know answer in future.

Comment

What is Dragans plan??? He leaves Taremi off to await an apology? What if it doesn’t come? Will he leave Taremi off the WC team? Even if Taremi comes back under Dragan, the atmosphere is poisoned. Dragan sealed his own sac. I won’t be surprised if he’s dropped after we qualify .

Comment

Originally posted by St_Mark View Post
                        Dear

You are correct about Skocic record so far.but he did not do it alone , he did it with players in particular Taremi.
                        Did most of these players not play under Wilmots?

Comment

The players are responsible for our success, not him. This guy is holding us back, TM can play much better than this.
                          Esteghlal 💙💙

Comment

Once again we are our biggest enemy. Taremi has made a big mistake to create hashiye when result wise things went good. Why couldn't he just wait until we qualify for the WC? I am not a fan of Skocic but a coach needs to have some dignity and backbone, that's why it was the correct decision. What would you guys do if you were in Skocics place? Would you keep inviting the player and let yourself getting insulted? Nevertheless, Taremi is unfortunately irreplaceable. Skocic is under big pressure now because if he doesn't win the next 2 matches he is doomed. But if we win vs Lebanon and Syria, Mr. low IQ will understand ke GOH KHORD and apologize for his stupid tweet.

Comment

Originally posted by St_Mark View Post
                              Dear

And taremi scores his goals thanks to his team mates and coach work

Comment

The players are responsible for our success, not him. This guy is holding us back, TM can play much better than this.
                                Who should replace Skocic in your opinion?

Comment

Working...
                                X