This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ari View Post
    I've got a simple question. Skocic is saying that iranian players from the PGL are too dumb to understand tactics from a well known coach like Skocic. Ok. Somehow in a multiverse understandable. But Carlos Queiroz magically transformed players like Sattar Zare, Khosro Heydari, Khalatbari, Hadi Aghili, Haddadifar, Pooladi and etc. etc.. I mean who had Dragan Skocic to work with until now: Taremi, Azmoun, Ansarifard, Mohammadi, Beiranvand/ Abedzadeh, Jahanbakhsh, Moharrami, Hajsafi, Hosseini, Gholizadeh etc. etc. Most of them play in Europe.
    So how did Carlos Queiroz did it what Dragan Skocic obviously can't? Because Carlos Queiroz is a true magician? Because iranian players back then were more intelligent?
    That's not what he said. You're twisting words. Go read the actual interview.

And again, this interview is not the main reason Taremi doesn't get along with Skocic - there are other issues before this.

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
      That's not what he said. You're twisting words. Go read the actual interview.
      And again, this interview is not the main reason Taremi doesn't get along with Skocic - there are other issues before this.
      But all of his players are playing in Europe- most of them. Much more then under Queiroz. How did CQ did it with players like Zare? How did they adopt with his system?

What u are doing is called having double standards. On the one side you say we should take Skocics words literally, there is nothing behind those words. On the other side Taremi is a mastermind who hides some messages behind his words?

Comment

But all of his players are playing in Europe- most of them. Much more then under Queiroz. How did CQ did it with players like Zare? How did they adopt with his system?

What u are doing is called having double standards. On the one side you say we should take Skocics words literally, there is nothing behind those words. On the other side Taremi is a somehow mastermind who hides some messages behind his words?
        If you read the interview - Skocic clearly points out the legionnaires are better on the tactical side, because they play in Europe!

Comment

If you read the interview - Skocic clearly points out the legionnaires are better on the tactical side, because they play in Europe!
          Exactly. Most of his players are playing in Europe. So whats his point? That iranian players from the PGPL are tactically inferior to their compatriots who play in Europe. Ok. I understand. But why didn't he explain why? Because CQ could somehow give us the most tactically driven Team Melli we have ever seen with most players playing in Iran. How did he do that?

Why are our teams getting better results with Coaches like Winfried Schäfer or Andrea Stramacconi? Why? Both of them okayish Coaches, nothing special. Below CQ and above Skocic. Could it be because our coaches or tactically not that strong? But thats something Skocic never ever would dare to say, because then he is doomed.

As he never ever would have dropped Taremi against South Korea

By the way.... You really think that Schäfer or Stramacconi would have hesitate to take the Job?

Comment

Just get rid of skokic before it all comes crashing down. Simple

Comment

Exactly. Most of his players are playing in Europe. So whats his point? That iranian players from the PGPL are tactically inferior to their compatriots who play in Europe. Ok. I understand. But why didn't he explain why? Because CQ could somehow give us the most tactically driven Team Melli we have ever seen with most players playing in Iran. How did he do that?
              Now you're just having a discussion that has nothing to do with the issue.
              What does CQ have to do with this? Especially considering he was someone who would often belittle our clubs and league!

Skocic (or CQ) are not responsible for making our players more tactically adaptable! That is the responsibility of our youth and club system. End of story.

Comment

Now you're just having a discussion that has nothing to do with the issue.
                What does CQ have to do with this? Especially considering he was someone who would often belittle our clubs and league!

Skocic (or CQ) are not responsible for making our players more tactically adaptable! That is the responsibility of our youth and club system. End of story.
                At least Carlos Queiroz explained why and was a well known Coach. So you wanna tell me that you don't respect experience? It's not important anymore?

Ok if our coaches aren't responsible, but our club and youth system, why did'nt he say that? Then playing in Europe shouldn't make a difference. Because players like Taremi or Ansarifard didn't grew up in Europe. You could say that Jahanbakhsh and Azmoun at least went with 18 to Europe. Ok. But then the argument that they get better while in Europe shouldn't work.

Comment

Originally posted by Taz View Post
                  Daei has spoken and has landed on the right side of the argument 😎

https://www.tasnimnews.com/fa/news/1...B1%D8%AF%D9%85
                  Yes, finally someone talking with sense. Harfe mellat ra zad. When Daei speaks you listen.
                  Esteghlal 💙💙

Comment

At least Carlos Queiroz explained why and was a well known Coach. So you wanna tell me that you don't respect experience? It's not important anymore?

Ok if our coaches aren't responsible, but our club and youth system, why did'nt he say that? Then playing in Europe shouldn't make a difference. Because players like Taremi or Ansarifard didn't grew up in Europe. You could say that Jahanbakhsh and Azmoun at least went with 18 to Europe. Ok. But then the argument that they get better while in Europe shouldn't work.
                    Skocic is the coach and he's getting results. Everyone starts somewhere. If he's doing well, I'm not going to fight him./

Skocic was asked a question - he answered. He wasn't writing a thesis.

And European clubs will take a chance on young Iranians with lack of tactical awareness, because they're young and they can educate them.

Comment

Comment

Skocic is the coach and he's getting results. Everyone starts somewhere. If he's doing well, I'm not going to fight him./
                        Skocic was asked a question - he answered. He wasn't writing a thesis.
                        And European clubs will take a chance on young Iranians with lack of tactical awareness, because they're young and they can educate them.
                        Skocic has a worse resume than wilmots but he is doing much better than it. Daei should stay away of this and himself couldn't get results with TM.

Too bad this Taremi thing took too much space, as there is so many other things to critize skocic (player selections). If something People and media should raise is the lack of playing of Ghoddos, the selection of rafiei, ghaedi, torabi rezaei who don't do s*it over zahedi, and wtf sarlak have so much playing time

Comment

Guys lets keep the "hashieh" away for now!

Taremi will do a interview in 2 weeks time which i'm sure its gonna cause some more hashieh for the team.Untill then lets keep the drama away!

Iran will sorakh lebanon and syriaa Karim ansarifard will play , azmoun will play , not too sure if skocic will play ghaedi over kaveh.

Comment

Originally posted by Taz View Post
                            Daei has spoken and has landed on the right side of the argument 😎

https://www.tasnimnews.com/fa/news/1...B1%D8%AF%D9%85
                            Daei? As in Ali Daei?

HAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAH AHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA... Hold on, let me catch my breath...HAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HHAHAAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA

That man was one of the WORST TM managers ever. Daei managed one of the weakest World Cup Qualification results in TM history. 1 win out of 5 WCQ (4th round) games is pretty embarrassing.

Comment

I've got a simple question. Skocic is saying that iranian players from the PGL are too dumb to understand tactics from a well ...............

hmm .... I wonder how would you react if I also said :
                              "Ari is too dumb to understand simple english or to even bother to read the ACTUAL comments by Skocic"
                              I'm sure you wouldnt take it well.

Why not read the actual words first before taking a stance or making comments on it?
                              isnt that a better idea?

Comment

Here is taremi's initial reaction...

Bagheri went on record saying - he called Taremi but he didnt pick up. (https://footballitarin.com/link_page.php?id=543974)

Taremi responds: I did not have Bagheri's number. I will respond to all these accusations after TM's two games (https://footballitarin.com/link_page...Cbf2okU92qa5_Q)

This sounds like the response I would give to someone who I don't want to speak to...

Comment

Working...
                                X