X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comment

Originally posted by diz View Post
      Who would've thought a few years ago he would be the one saying this? Nonetheless, glad its happening. People gotta get out of their comfort zone.

Comment

http://www.persianfootball.com/news/...team-director/

There seems to be alot of controversy around this.
        Alot of people in media are opposed.

Besides not having experience as a director, what other reasons is he considered such a bad pick?

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
          http://www.persianfootball.com/news/...team-director/

There seems to be alot of controversy around this.
          Alot of people in media are opposed.

Besides not having experience as a director, what other reasons is he considered such a bad pick?
          Shocking appointment especially when the IFF president whole manifesto on TV was about bringing in a competent 'technical director'

Our football is just getting worse and worse unfortunately..

Comment

I wouldn't get too worried about it, the technical director role isn't exactly critical, even clubs give the role out to any old bum they see in the club cafeteria (see Edu at Arsenal, Cech at Chelsea, etc) and they actually have a much more important role given player recruitment is a bigger factor for them.

It's just a shame we've followed the Arsenal philosophy of making hopeless managerial appointments too.

Comment

Originally posted by milad_b View Post
              Great analysis of Team melli against syria. I suggest you guys watch it.

Milad mohammad and hajsafi both performed poor.

https://video.varzesh3.com/video/230...B1%DB%8C%D9%87
              will watch later when i get a chance...! but the bold is spot on ..!
              i wrote a really shitty review of Milmo's performance in my post game analysis post but ultimately decided to hold back and give him another chance to get his shit together and show something resembling an improvement in his game since his departure to Europe ..!! I can tell Exactly what he is going to do on the pitch, from a freaking MILE Away...!! omfg, his game is So damn Predictably Boring lacking anything resembling creativity or inspiration..!!
              even a PGL nobody gave our Left side more teeth and attacking purpose in limited minutes than he's been providing for years now..!!

Comment

Originally posted by Taz View Post
                I wouldn't get too worried about it, the technical director role isn't exactly critical, even clubs give the role out to any old bum they see in the club cafeteria (see Edu at Arsenal, Cech at Chelsea, etc) and they actually have a much more important role given player recruitment is a bigger factor for them.

It's just a shame we've followed the Arsenal philosophy of making hopeless managerial appointments too.
                It's this sort of thinking as to why we are so behind - it is so so critical

1. Support all the NT's with a consistent identity and structure
                2. Have good relationship with coaching staff of TM (and every other employee)
                3. Employ competent Head of Departments e.g. in performance
                4. Create, implement and oversee a clear philosophy across all levels of NT's
                5. Develop a scouting network that isn't just reliant on social media or PFDC forums
                6. Make sure teams have necessary tools for maximum development

This is MINIMUM criteria.. but this is IFF..

Comment

Here is the IFF first official announcement on the central hosting of group C qualifying. Summary is that IFF requested that the AFC General Secretary explain on what legal basis they had the authority to choose Bahrain and also requested a video meeting with him and he did not respond. IFF also said that if the meeting with AFC President in Bahrain is not about hosting, it is better to postpone it. Finally, AFC GC came back and said the decision is final so IFF has submitted a complaint to CAS. IFF has requested that CAS expedite the investigation of this case yet that depends on AFC. I think AFC will not agree to expedited investigation to use it as a delay tactic.

http://ffiri.ir/fa/news/7697/%D8%A7%...82%D8%B7%D8%B1

Go TM!

Comment

For those who think AFC is a fair organization and cares about due process - even when they lose in CAS - they don't give a shit.

https://www.nytimes.com/2021/04/05/s...m-mohamed.html

AFC, FIFA and the rest are totally corrupt creatures that unfortunately control the sport we all love.

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
                      will watch later when i get a chance...! but the bold is spot on ..!
                      i wrote a really shitty review of Milmo's performance in my post game analysis post but ultimately decided to hold back and give him another chance to get his shit together and show something resembling an improvement in his game since his departure to Europe ..!! I can tell Exactly what he is going to do on the pitch, from a freaking MILE Away...!! omfg, his game is So damn Predictably Boring lacking anything resembling creativity or inspiration..!!
                      even a PGL nobody gave our Left side more teeth and attacking purpose in limited minutes than he's been providing for years now..!!
                      Unfortunately, I have to agree. Milad's performance was on par with Hajsafi's and you know what I think about that one. If you look at the highlights, the first Syrian real chance i.e. the header that required a super save from Beiro started by Hajsafi leaving the attacking Syrian winger to Milad (he should have not left him to Milad in the first place and that is elementary) who allowed an initial service that finally resulted in the header. The second best Syrian chance when they hit the bar in the second half also resulted from Milad's poor defending and then ball watching. I am not sure what is going on with him yet he needs to get it together.

Go TM!

Comment

BOYCOTT BOYCOTT BOYCOTT!

Comment

For those who think AFC is a fair organization and cares about due process - even when they lose in CAS - they don't give a shit.

AFC, FIFA and the rest are totally corrupt creatures that unfortunately control the sport we all love.
                          Wow! Shame shame!

Go TM!

Comment

Originally posted by Taz View Post
                            BOYCOTT BOYCOTT BOYCOTT!
                            What good is Boycotting going to get us? You think anyone else other than us is going to care that Iran boycotts the WCQ?

Comment

LOL, what's the point of courts and CAS if they don't act on it. FIFA and AFC, what a bunch of kangaroo organizations.

Comment

Originally posted by mahestan View Post
                                What good is Boycotting going to get us? You think anyone else other than us is going to care that Iran boycotts the WCQ?

I don't mean actually follow-through with it, just announce it and then keep playing the qualifiers and pretending you have some moral conscience like Norway and all those other joke Western nations scrambling to make a statement without actually achieving anything.

Maybe print some t-shirts for the June qualifiers for our TM to come out in.

IRAN IS AGAINST HUMAN RIGHTS ABUSES

Comment

Working...
                                X